Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

Once, while visiting the Yankee state pf Pennsylvania, we went through a small town. In the middle of the town was a park. In the park was a statue of a fucking piece of shit Union soldier. The statue depicted a Union thug that killed Americans. It was disgusting. I demand that every memorial to the Union assholes be destroyed! It is the right thing to do.

I have no problem with those statues being at battlefield sites to honor those who fought.
I do have issues with monuments honoring the Confederacy on public land.
Battlefield sites are normal federal parks or monuments ie, public land

I'm not agreeing that the Republicans are "honoring" the Confederacy as much as preserving Civil War history and historic art.
Whiny little bitch democrats just can't handle historic statues.

Towns and cities across the South erected statues and monuments honoring heroes of the Confederacy on public land. Even though 40 percent of the Confederacy were slaves, none of those monuments honored slaves who also gave their lives

Those same towns and cities are today electing to remove those monuments. It is their right …..just like it was their right to put them up in the first place

Though dozens of congressional Republicans protested the move, the Army says it will begin work in coming days

View attachment 873988

The U.S. Army intends to remove a Confederate memorial from Arlington National Cemetery next week as part of its ongoing work to rid Defense Department property of divisive rebel imagery, defying dozens of congressional Republicans who have vociferously protested the move.

Why would Republicans object to the removal of Confederate monuments if the Confederates were Democrats??? 🤔
You plan on bulldozing the Arlington House too?

Towns and cities across the South erected statues and monuments honoring heroes of the Confederacy on public land. Even though 40 percent of the Confederacy were slaves, none of those monuments honored slaves who also gave their lives
Those same towns and cities are today electing to remove those monuments. It is their right …..just like it was their right to put them up in the first place
1. 40% is bullshit. Link please.
2. True.

Though dozens of congressional Republicans protested the move, the Army says it will begin work in coming days

View attachment 873988

The U.S. Army intends to remove a Confederate memorial from Arlington National Cemetery next week as part of its ongoing work to rid Defense Department property of divisive rebel imagery, defying dozens of congressional Republicans who have vociferously protested the move.

Why would Republicans object to the removal of Confederate monuments if the Confederates were Democrats??? 🤔

gen lee.jpg

Move??

Are they moving it to the blast furnace, like they did with General Lee?

general-patton-vs-gen-mark-milley-748x1024.jpg

Last edited:
What does that mean, that states aren't allowed to leave?
I would love for Florida to leave this Banana Republic Union. Maybe our Texas friends would join us. In addition to the citizens being well armed we have nuclear weapons in Jacksonville and several military installations so when Potatohead sends his F-15s we will kick his ass.

I would love for Florida to leave this Banana Republic Union. Maybe our Texas friends would join us. In addition to the citizens being well armed we have nuclear weapons in Jacksonville and several military installations so when Potatohead sends his F-15s we will kick his ass.
They also have aircraft carriers in JAX. They are loaded with nuclear weapons.

View attachment 873988

Another Democrat victory as they continue rewriting and suppressing American history. Every single thing they do is anti-American.

I never saw statues as honoring. I see them as reminding us of history. This is the aim of Democrats to wipe out history and pretend they were not confederates.

Notice that it is always Democrats doing the purging.
Do you think the time and money was spent on them because their creators thought, "oh well, those people were traitors and wanted continue to buy and sell human beings, but we have to put up this darned statue or people will just forget?"

Last edited:
You secede, those weapons belong to the US

Forum List

Back