Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

No you Shitstain, that dumbest poster is YOU retard. You’re one of the biggest crybabies here. Keep laughing as Trump wins again. Go ahead and compare your education level LUSH. You’ll get embarrassed again loser.
Trump has not won anything since 2016. What planet are you on,???

Not that the whiny snowflakes here will even read this, but it destroys the “parties switched” narrative...

Shhhh….board Dimtards have been told what to think by their handlers.

They would have had to. The industrial revolution was a killing blow. Moreover maintaining slaves was too expensive for most to continue. They had to be fed, clothed, get medical care. Much like blacks today want to be taken care of.

It was a benefit to turn those former black slaves into land owning sharecroppers. The plantation got the benefit of the labor without providing anything but a miniscule share value.

Adding insult to injury, poor whites also became share croppers giving the former slaves a bit of competition.
You hit on a nugget of truth in your racist diatribe.

Rich whites realized that they didn’t need to own slaves to make a fortune off other human beings.

Pay em shit, keep opportunities limited, and they get the same benefit

We live with to this day . Unions were a way for the working man to avoid that but Republicans fight unions tooth and nail… and that’s why

You hit on a nugget of truth in your racist diatribe.

Rich whites realized that they didn’t need to own slaves to make a fortune off other human beings.

Pay em shit, keep opportunities limited, and they get the same benefit

We live with to this day . Unions were a way for the working man to avoid that but Republicans fight unions tooth and nail… and that’s why
Another skin color post…..

Even when you’re old and bald… that mullet will still be there… it’s like the Orange funk Trump leaves behind
Did you read that crap before hitting the post button moron? Now obsessing with mullets as well as Trump. And keep your perverted sexual desires private, we don’t want to know what funk you’re into.

Not that the whiny snowflakes here will even read this, but it destroys the “parties switched” narrative...

Southern cons switched for reagan , then Total Foxcrap and Orange clown con man.....

Southern cons switched for reagan , then Total Foxcrap and Orange clown con man.....
It is my impression that the Democrats who are racists went to northern cities, and after this republicans were willing to live in the South.

It was the blunders by Carter that allowed me to vote for Reagan. Thank god I voted for Reagan two times.

It is my impression that the Democrats who are racists went to northern cities, and after this republicans were willing to live in the South.

It was the blunders by Carter that allowed me to vote for Reagan. Thank god I voted for Reagan two times.
Teddy ruined Carter. Reaganism has ruined America, inequality and homelessness

Forum List

Back