Confederate statue removed from historic North Carolina courthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nape, I'm afraid you didn't.

You see son, the question "who the fuck are you" means what is your STANDING to tell a city you don't live in what they can or cannot do with their own property.

And now you want to play games with semantics, anything to avoid any real discussion of what is really going on.

You are a cowardly, race baiting asshole.

So you still have no answer. Nothing deeper than "WAAH ASSOLE".

Just say it --- you have NO standing to be telling other people what they can do with their own city.
Just admit it.

Listen fucktard, the point of this thread has been discussed over and over. You are pretending that it has not, and making up a lot of shit, to justify, your being a race baiting asshole.

You are a piece of shit.

On the contrary, I've been expounding on this very subject for years, bringing in all manner of related history about its origins, probably more than any other poster. I know exactly what it's about and what it isn't about.

From one of those older threads, I like this:

Statues of Robert E. Lee should be festooned with a disclaimer stating "General Lee specifically told us not to do this, which tells us much about the agendas of those who went ahead and did it anyway".​

For over 5 generations, Confederate symbols, and southern pride, have been accepted as part of the wider American culture and Patriotism.

For you to act as though this did not happen, is just you being a liar.

Your motive, is race baiting of the worst sort.

"Accepted" huh.

------ by who?

Ummmmmmmmmm yes it is. Far as I know "one" is a singular. One statue, in one city.

There may be other situations like it but Charlottesville has no say over that, do they.

You went whining about a "subculture". The only "subculture" I can see involved here is the propaganda mill, the one who put this shit up. Now they agreed to take it back. And you want to march in with your Tiki torch and dick-tate that they can't do that?

You're gonna tell the UDC, "youse cannot replace us"?

I want you to be honest about what is going on and to stop being a cowardly race baiting asshole.

When are you going to stop?

Stop what? Calling you cowardly race baiting assholes on being cowardly race baiting assholes?

I will never stop calling cowardly race baiting assholes like you, on your cowardly race baiting assholeness.

NEVER.

I will always be here, in your face.

Deal with it.

You seem to be under the impression that stomping around the room slamming doors and throwing things, somehow improves your argument.

Guess what.

I made a number of real points. YOu are refusing to address them and doing nothing but lying and insulting me.

So, I am calling you on your lies, and insulting you back.

Only the fact that you liberals are not used to being called on either your lies, or your complete asshole behavior, is leading you to be confused here.

Stop being a lying asshole, and address the topic, you race baiting fucktard.

That's nice, dear. :itsok:

Ummmmmmmmmm yes it is. Far as I know "one" is a singular. One statue, in one city.

There may be other situations like it but Charlottesville has no say over that, do they.

You went whining about a "subculture". The only "subculture" I can see involved here is the propaganda mill, the one who put this shit up. Now they agreed to take it back. And you want to march in with your Tiki torch and dick-tate that they can't do that?

You're gonna tell the UDC, "youse cannot replace us"?

I want you to be honest about what is going on and to stop being a cowardly race baiting asshole.

Stop what? Calling you cowardly race baiting assholes on being cowardly race baiting assholes?

I will never stop calling cowardly race baiting assholes like you, on your cowardly race baiting assholeness.

NEVER.

Deal with it.

Nothing to deal with, you are a racist ass clown that is fighting to keep those racist monuments in place.

Your excuse for your race baiting and being a fucking asshole is noted and dismissed. YOu are still the bad guy here, asshole.

Only to racist who want to keep racist, traitors monuments in place.

Why are you such an asshole? Why do you race bait? Everyone knows, but do you have the balls to admit it, or are you too much of a pussy?

Let's see if you are man enough to admit you are a racist ass clown fighting to keep racist monuments of traitors up.

And now you want to play games with semantics, anything to avoid any real discussion of what is really going on.

Just say it --- you have NO standing to be telling other people what they can do with their own city.
Just admit it.

Listen fucktard, the point of this thread has been discussed over and over. You are pretending that it has not, and making up a lot of shit, to justify, your being a race baiting asshole.

You are a piece of shit.

On the contrary, I've been expounding on this very subject for years, bringing in all manner of related history about its origins, probably more than any other poster. I know exactly what it's about and what it isn't about.

Statues of Robert E. Lee should be festooned with a disclaimer stating "General Lee specifically told us not to do this, which tells us much about the agendas of those who went ahead and did it anyway".​

For over 5 generations, Confederate symbols, and southern pride, have been accepted as part of the wider American culture and Patriotism.

"Accepted" huh.

------ by who?

Racist ass clowns.

So, the UDC got co-opted. That is just a dodge. The statues celebrate Southern Heritage and History.

Why are you trying to erase their history and heritage?

Really.....

HOW did the UDC get "co-opted" ?

UDC's history and heritage is well secured. They made sure of that when they went on this massive propaganda campaign a century ago. Now they're trying to clean up their image. Who are you to tell them they can't do that, in a place you don't even live?

I'm someone who is noticing that there is a move to marginalize a large subculture and I can see that it will be harmful for my nation as a whole, and I want to call out the bad people that are doing it.

ie you liberals.

That is who I am.

"Subculture"?

History revisionist propagandists is a "subculture" now? Y'all have History Revisionist Pride Parades and shit?

And you're saying the nation will "suffer" because historical revisionism is called out for what it is?

By that logic we never would have dumped Slavery, would we.

You are the person trying as hard as you can, to hide your intentions and reasons and goals.

I ain't "hiding" a damn thing dood. I put it right out here same as I've done before on the same topic. The fact is, this is the city of Charlottesville's affair, not yours and not mine. It ain't me trying to tell a city I don't even live in what they can do with their own land, nor trying to tell the UDC it can't move its own property.

Yes that IS the Liberal thing to do --- leave people the fuck alone to manage their own affairs. What do you call the opposite? "Very fine people"?
Antifa was responsible for Charlottesville as the Anti-Orwellian group had a permit to march.

Charlottesville?
Oh you mean the Tiki Torch Tournament of Twinks?
The David Duke Department of Dumfuckery?
The "let's get the group back together and beat a black bystander" party?
The James Fields one-car drag strip?

You know that David Dookey sued the city of New Orleans to try to get them to replace a monument that had stood at the foot of Canal Street, the busiest spot in the city, glorifying the time a white supremacist group staged a coup to overthrow the duly elected biracial government? See the pattern yet?

Dookey is from Oklahoma by the way, not New Orleans. You remember Oklahoma --- Tulsa Race Riots?
No I mean Charlotte. Do you mean the Chicago 4 torturing a retarded kid for days at a time? Do you mean rape, murder, knockout game, Louis Farrakhan, New Jersey subway shooter?

Just admit it.

You are a piece of shit.

Wow that's your weak ass argument. What is patriotic about being a traitor.

The issue of conflicting loyalties was resolved and accepted over 5 generations ago, by the very men that fought in that war.

Even a clown like you, cannot have missed something that has been part of your national culture for over one hundred and forty years, you ass clown.

Knock off your pathetic shit.

Just admit it.

You are a piece of shit.

"Accepted" huh.

------ by who?

Racist ass clowns.
Please elaborate on your time as a slave? Without using the term “my people” because they are not YOUR people.

Just admit it.

You are a piece of shit.

"Accepted" huh.

------ by who?

By the nation as a whole. Are you really this incredibly fucking ignorant?

NEVER.

Deal with it.

You seem to be under the impression that stomping around the room slamming doors and throwing things, somehow improves your argument.

Guess what.

I made a number of real points. YOu are refusing to address them and doing nothing but lying and insulting me.

So, I am calling you on your lies, and insulting you back.

Only the fact that you liberals are not used to being called on either your lies, or your complete asshole behavior, is leading you to be confused here.

Stop being a lying asshole, and address the topic, you race baiting fucktard.

That's nice, dear. :itsok:

It is not nice of you, to be a race baiting fucktard. YOu are an asshole.

Really.....

HOW did the UDC get "co-opted" ?

UDC's history and heritage is well secured. They made sure of that when they went on this massive propaganda campaign a century ago. Now they're trying to clean up their image. Who are you to tell them they can't do that, in a place you don't even live?

I'm someone who is noticing that there is a move to marginalize a large subculture and I can see that it will be harmful for my nation as a whole, and I want to call out the bad people that are doing it.

ie you liberals.

That is who I am.

"Subculture"?

History revisionist propagandists is a "subculture" now? Y'all have History Revisionist Pride Parades and shit?

And you're saying the nation will "suffer" because historical revisionism is called out for what it is?

You are the person trying as hard as you can, to hide your intentions and reasons and goals.

I ain't "hiding" a damn thing dood. I put it right out here same as I've done before on the same topic. The fact is, this is the city of Charlottesville's affair, not yours and not mine. It ain't me trying to tell a city I don't even live in what they can do with their own land, nor trying to tell the UDC it can't move its own property.

Yes that IS the Liberal thing to do --- leave people the fuck alone to manage their own affairs. What do you call the opposite? "Very fine people"?
Antifa was responsible for Charlottesville as the Anti-Orwellian group had a permit to march.

Charlottesville?

You know that David Dookey sued the city of New Orleans to try to get them to replace a monument that had stood at the foot of Canal Street, the busiest spot in the city, glorifying the time a white supremacist group staged a coup to overthrow the duly elected biracial government? See the pattern yet?

Dookey is from Oklahoma by the way, not New Orleans. You remember Oklahoma --- Tulsa Race Riots?
No I mean Charlotte. Do you mean the Chicago 4 torturing a retarded kid for days at a time? Do you mean rape, murder, knockout game, Louis Farrakhan, New Jersey subway shooter?

What happened in Charlotte? Is this like a Sweden thing?

"Knockout game" :laughing0301: Wanna buy a bridge?

NEVER.

Deal with it.

Nothing to deal with, you are a racist ass clown that is fighting to keep those racist monuments in place.

Your excuse for your race baiting and being a fucking asshole is noted and dismissed. YOu are still the bad guy here, asshole.

Why are you such an asshole? Why do you race bait? Everyone knows, but do you have the balls to admit it, or are you too much of a pussy?

Let's see if you are man enough to admit you are a racist ass clown fighting to keep racist monuments of traitors up.

Except that we both know, that Confederate symbols have been accepted as part of American culture for over 5 generations.

So, that is just you being an ass clown.

Nothing racist about regional pride. YOu are a subhuman lying piece of shit.

NEVER.

Deal with it.

You're a white Antifa suburban kid aren’t you?

Just admit it.

You are a piece of shit.

"Accepted" huh.

------ by who?

Racist ass clowns.

I know you are, but what am I?

ie you liberals.

That is who I am.

"Subculture"?

Charlottesville?

Nope. One group had a legal right to march...one group did not. City let this happen. Public safety failed.

ie you liberals.

That is who I am.

"Subculture"?

Charlottesville?

It was Norway and no American blacks were there.

"Subculture"?

Charlottesville?

Nope. One group had a legal right to march...one group did not. City let this happen. Public safety failed.

Liberals cant' think. Your words mean nothing to them. The bit about putting pieces together, and realizing something about reality, completely beyond them.

Just admit it.

You are a piece of shit.

"Accepted" huh.

------ by who?

By the nation as a whole. Are you really this incredibly fucking ignorant?

Got news fo' yo' ass. The nation as a whole never did "accept" it. Black impressions matter.

>> “In a city that I represent that’s 67 percent African American, to have a young African-American girl pass by that statue and look at it every day, I ask myself, ‘Am I really preparing her for a really good future? Is she feeling like she’s getting lifted up by the government, or is she being put down?’” Landrieu tells Anderson Cooper this week on 60 Minutes. “I mean, I think the answer’s pretty clear.”

On the broadcast this week, Cooper reports on the debate throughout the South to remove Confederate monuments, including the two that were at the center of the violence that broke out in Charlottesville last August.

Landrieu told Cooper that his decision to remove the Lee monument began with a conversation with an old friend, renowned jazz musician and New Orleans native Wynton Marsalis. Among other subjects, the two had been talking about plans for New Orleans ahead of the city’s 300th anniversary, which will occur this year.

“It was absolutely Wynton who said to me, ‘I really want you to think about taking that thing down,’” Landrieu says in the video above.

In an interview with 60 Minutes Overtime’s Ann Silvio, Marsalis says the statue — which stood prominently in a traffic circle called “Lee Circle” — was a “ definitive marker” in New Orleans. The statue featured Lee, arms crossed, in his Civil War regalia, and it faced north “as an affront to the Union,” Landrieu says.

The monument was also an insult to Marsalis’ uncle, who grew up on a plantation. Marsalis lived with him for a year when he was 6 years old.

“The only reason I noticed the statue was my great-uncle, who was born in 1883, always talked about that statue,” Marsalis says. “He’d point it out every time. He hated that statue.”

“It made my great-uncle feel bad,” Marsalis says. “So because it made him feel bad, I was aware of it.”

Today, Lee’s statue sits in a hastily built plywood shed, along with the other three Confederate statues that were removed from New Orleans. Landrieu asked that 60 Minutes not reveal the location.

On the broadcast, the mayor tells Cooper the monuments were a “lie.”

“In the sense that Robert E. Lee was used as an example to send a message to the rest of the country, and to all the people that lived here, that the Confederacy was a noble cause,” Landrieu says. “And that’s just not true.” << --- WyntonMarsalis.org

I've noted this before but the first monument that city took down was a memorial to the "White League", a Klan-like white supremacist group that staged a bloody coup of the city government's democratically elected biracial government, and in the words of the monument, "gave us our state". Would you want that brought back too?

Last edited:

Just admit it.

You are a piece of shit.

Wow that's your weak ass argument. What is patriotic about being a traitor.

The issue of conflicting loyalties was resolved and accepted over 5 generations ago, by the very men that fought in that war.

Even a clown like you, cannot have missed something that has been part of your national culture for over one hundred and forty years, you ass clown.

Knock off your pathetic shit.

The pathetic shit is racist like you wanting to honor traitors.

You are a piece of shit.

"Accepted" huh.

------ by who?

Racist ass clowns.
Please elaborate on your time as a slave? Without using the term “my people” because they are not YOUR people.

If they are not MY people then these traitors statues you honor so dearly are not YOUR people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back