Confederate treason - Confiscation Act of 1862

Yup. Just make sure you know that there is no evidence he supported or oversaw that school. Only that he supported and oversaw his slaves remaining enslaved and their torture for being free.

Sickening that people still today support that kind of evil
He tortured a lot of people it was war,, and you have no evidence but hearsay about how he felt about the school Just fallacies..I’m sure he would have had a day of something like that IN HIS HOUSE.

Yes but you said he treated both equally, which is clearly not true by his own words. So you lied.
What did a black get that a white didn’t?

Enslaved according to Robert E Lee. Tortured for trying to be free... According to Lee. Used as human shields... According to Lee. What race did Lee say enslavement was "Necessary" for??? Oh yeah, only blacks.

So what you are saying is you know more about Robert E Lee's actions than... Robert E Lee.
Yes it was war lol and whites where treated just as worse .. are you a retard?

It was literally a war where the founding fathers of the Confederacy said again and again and again and again the entire purpose was to protect and expand the enslavement of the black race.

The Confederacy actually passed a law that "all negros or mulattos taken in arms should be tried for servile insurrection and be subject to the death penalty".

while white soldiers were put in POW camps black soldiers were put into forced labor for the Confederacy, often specifically in places that were under enemy fire in the trenches.

Confederate colonels order the sale of black prisoners of war with the proceeds going to the soldiers.

There are records of at least nine different Confederate POW camps that were segregated, with evidence from both the POWs and the Confederacy that the black POW camp did not receive medicine or medical treatment while the white POW camp did.

If your goal is just to erase source history, and rewrite your own version so be it.

He tortured a lot of people it was war,, and you have no evidence but hearsay about how he felt about the school Just fallacies..I’m sure he would have had a day of something like that IN HIS HOUSE.

Yes but you said he treated both equally, which is clearly not true by his own words. So you lied.

Enslaved according to Robert E Lee. Tortured for trying to be free... According to Lee. Used as human shields... According to Lee. What race did Lee say enslavement was "Necessary" for??? Oh yeah, only blacks.

So what you are saying is you know more about Robert E Lee's actions than... Robert E Lee.

It was literally a war where the founding fathers of the Confederacy said again and again and again and again the entire purpose was to protect and expand the enslavement of the black race.

The Confederacy actually passed a law that "all negros or mulattos taken in arms should be tried for servile insurrection and be subject to the death penalty".

while white soldiers were put in POW camps black soldiers were put into forced labor for the Confederacy, often specifically in places that were under enemy fire in the trenches.

Confederate colonels order the sale of black prisoners of war with the proceeds going to the soldiers.

There are records of at least nine different Confederate POW camps that were segregated, with evidence from both the POWs and the Confederacy that the black POW camp did not receive medicine or medical treatment while the white POW camp did.

If your goal is just to erase source history, and rewrite your own version so be it.

It's apparent your goal is to rewrite actual history. Motherfucker! Like history I was taught by a black man about Georgia Military Academy a couple months ago.

Put up credible links or cease your bullshit lying b4 I report it. Fuck it, too late, I'm tired of your bullshit. Back it up or STFU.

For those who want to keep the memory of the confederacy alive, understand confederates were considered traitors by the U.S. government. Also some of us need to learn the complete truth of the civil war.

Confiscation Act of 1862

The Confiscation Act was passed on July 17, 1862.[3] The defining characteristic of the act was that it called for court proceedings for seizure of land and property from disloyal citizens (supporters of the Confederacy) in the South as well as the emancipation of their slaves that came under Union control.[2] Under this act, conviction of treason against the U.S. could be punishable by death or carry a minimum prison sentence of five years and a minimum fine of $10,000.[3] This law also stated that any citizen convicted of aiding and abetting any person known to have committed treason against the United States could be imprisoned for up to 10 years and face a maximum fine of $200,000, if convicted.[3] This law specifically targeted the seizure of property of any Confederate military officer, Confederate public office holder, persons who have taken an oath of allegiance to the Confederacy or any citizen of a loyal Union state who has given aid or support to any of the aforementioned traitors to the United States of America.[3] This act helped the Union military because freed slaves could supply the forces with information to gain a strategic advantage over the Confederates.[2]

One slave, March Haynes, began smuggling slaves to the freedom of the Union lines with the help of Union General Quincy Adams Gilmore. In return for his help, Haynes provided Gilmore with "exact and valuable information" on the location of Confederate defenses and the strength of their forces.[2]

Confiscation Act of 1862 - Wikipedia

Most of us already have learned our American History. Gee . . . you think that could be why historical revisionists are having such a tough time shoving revised history down our throats? Fuck Wikipedia, and every asshole who targets the highly malleable minds of our children with history "adjusted" to fit ideological narratives.

So why don't you educate us all about the historical event that caused so many of those Confederate statues to be erected in the 50s, and 60s, and even later?

Most were in the early 20s, dumbshit.

We can get to those later. What about the ones in the 50s and 60s?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
For those who want to keep the memory of the confederacy alive, understand confederates were considered traitors by the U.S. government. Also some of us need to learn the complete truth of the civil war.

Confiscation Act of 1862

The Confiscation Act was passed on July 17, 1862.[3] The defining characteristic of the act was that it called for court proceedings for seizure of land and property from disloyal citizens (supporters of the Confederacy) in the South as well as the emancipation of their slaves that came under Union control.[2] Under this act, conviction of treason against the U.S. could be punishable by death or carry a minimum prison sentence of five years and a minimum fine of $10,000.[3] This law also stated that any citizen convicted of aiding and abetting any person known to have committed treason against the United States could be imprisoned for up to 10 years and face a maximum fine of $200,000, if convicted.[3] This law specifically targeted the seizure of property of any Confederate military officer, Confederate public office holder, persons who have taken an oath of allegiance to the Confederacy or any citizen of a loyal Union state who has given aid or support to any of the aforementioned traitors to the United States of America.[3] This act helped the Union military because freed slaves could supply the forces with information to gain a strategic advantage over the Confederates.[2]

One slave, March Haynes, began smuggling slaves to the freedom of the Union lines with the help of Union General Quincy Adams Gilmore. In return for his help, Haynes provided Gilmore with "exact and valuable information" on the location of Confederate defenses and the strength of their forces.[2]

Most of us already have learned our American History. Gee . . . you think that could be why historical revisionists are having such a tough time shoving revised history down our throats? Fuck Wikipedia, and every asshole who targets the highly malleable minds of our children with history "adjusted" to fit ideological narratives.

So why don't you educate us all about the historical event that caused so many of those Confederate statues to be erected in the 50s, and 60s, and even later?

I'm sergeant Schultzing it on that, because Idk.

I am saying that todays republican party supports the confederacy.

I am saying that you are an ignorant, stupid fuck with a massive chip on your shoulder over something that you were never subjected to. Neither political party gives a flying fuck about you or us. They are one and the same at the very top. We are all 14th amendment debt slaves whose labor was pledged as surety against the debt of USA.INC and we don't have "rights", we have privileges that we are allowed to keep as long as we do not displease this corporate entity that lamely disguises itself as a legitimate governmental body. I don't respect it nor would I ever pledge loyalty to it.

So,take your stupidity and rainbow colored "demcrat" commie flag and shove it up that black ass of yours.

This is the history section bitch. So you take your punk white ass into every thread and tell everybody here the same thing or take keepigitfake and go find a dick to suck on. Fuck you and your debt slave bullshit.

What exactly is a "history section bitch", dumb ass?

View attachment 263905

You are a racist, ignorant piece of shit, dude...nothing more or less. Save the queer talk for the gay bathhouses that queers like Barrypuppet and Don Lemon frequent.

P.S You haven't the foggiest clue about our REAL history, dipshit.

This is the history section of USMB debt slave. Now run along. Maybe you'll find the Rothchilds when you attend the next Trilateral Commission meeting.

I reckon you're the "debt slave", no?
Aren't you in debt and waiting on that reparations check to get you out of it?

I reckon you're wrong and off topic.

You're a lost cause which is why post that confederate flag in your sig line.

It's apparent your goal is to rewrite actual history. Motherfucker! Like history I was taught by a black man about Georgia Military Academy a couple months ago.

Put up credible links or cease your bullshit lying b4 I report it. Fuck it, too late, I'm tired of your bullshit. Back it up or STFU.

You weren't taught history by anybody black.

Confiscation Act of 1862

You're doing that because the facts shut your mouth.

Obviously opinion, since you provide no link.

Confiscation Act of 1862

Apparently you have not learned history. You were taught a revised version of American history that left many things out to fit an ideological narrative. Our children deserve better than what we got.
Most of what I learned was from old and wise and big black women, true story. Apparently IM2 ended up with racist retards or something, idk, it's not my problem. :)

I'm talking 6'4" , 255, and sweet as pie. Big women, nice women. They treated me better than my kin when my kin was slaving me. True story. :fu:

To this day I still take what they said over my kin. Those women were full of truth. I like them over that particular kin, anyways. That kin's mama knew she was abusing me and stopped it. That time.

What I learned from them allows me to know that IM2 is a racist worthless piece of shit.

Last edited:

Confiscation Act of 1862

Of course you do. We both know why there was a sudden rush to erect confederate monuments in the 50s 60s and later. Hell, there was a new monument put up to honor the confederacy in Texas right after Obama was elected. Fortunately, their plans had to be moved to private land, but it's right beside I 10.

Of course you do. We both know why there was a sudden rush to erect confederate monuments in the 50s 60s and later. Hell, there was a new monument put up to honor the confederacy in Texas right after Obama was elected. Fortunately, their plans had to be moved to private land, but it's right beside I 10.

Is there a point to your bullshit, or no?

I am saying that you are an ignorant, stupid fuck with a massive chip on your shoulder over something that you were never subjected to. Neither political party gives a flying fuck about you or us. They are one and the same at the very top. We are all 14th amendment debt slaves whose labor was pledged as surety against the debt of USA.INC and we don't have "rights", we have privileges that we are allowed to keep as long as we do not displease this corporate entity that lamely disguises itself as a legitimate governmental body. I don't respect it nor would I ever pledge loyalty to it.

So,take your stupidity and rainbow colored "demcrat" commie flag and shove it up that black ass of yours.

This is the history section bitch. So you take your punk white ass into every thread and tell everybody here the same thing or take keepigitfake and go find a dick to suck on. Fuck you and your debt slave bullshit.

What exactly is a "history section bitch", dumb ass?

View attachment 263905

You are a racist, ignorant piece of shit, dude...nothing more or less. Save the queer talk for the gay bathhouses that queers like Barrypuppet and Don Lemon frequent.

P.S You haven't the foggiest clue about our REAL history, dipshit.

This is the history section of USMB debt slave. Now run along. Maybe you'll find the Rothchilds when you attend the next Trilateral Commission meeting.

I reckon you're the "debt slave", no?
Aren't you in debt and waiting on that reparations check to get you out of it?

I reckon you're wrong and off topic.

You're a lost cause which is why post that confederate flag in your sig line.

That's a Florida State flag, you ignorant turd.

Observe the "Great Seal of the State of Florida" in the middle, you yankee stupid black racist jackass.

In God We Trust, too. :funnyface:

That's right, bitch, and almost half this state is black and most think just like I do, whatcha think about that? :04:

We know we're in this thing together, you? You're a fucking retard.

Last edited:

No. You think you're actually debating me. I'm just telling you what Robert E Lee did said and wrote. If you think that Robert E Lee isn't a good source about Robert E Lee, that would be retarded.

You asked a question. I said Robert E Lee believed that black POWs should be enslaved and used as human shields. If you feel that whites were treated the same please provide evidence of such.

But please don't go full retard and try to tell me that Robert E Lee isn't a good source on Robert E Lee.
Believe what you want.. I like real history

So the writings actions and words of Lee on slavery that Ive mentioned? Seems like you just like calling written source history fake and make up your own as it suits you with no factual basis.

Look I get it, it's fun to play fictional history. Lincoln was a vampire Hunter, Lee was anti-slavery... But those just aren't reality.

• Thanks

Confiscation Act of 1862

Don't forget the early 1920s too. When Blacks were given the right to vote, and the civil rights acts of the 1960s were when those popped up like crazy.

• Thanks

Confiscation Act of 1862

Don't forget the early 1920s too. When Blacks were given the right to vote, and the civil rights acts of the 1960s were when those popped up like crazy.

You haven't posted a link yet, fuck you.

Blacks could vote in the 1870s, but you don't know that, huh?

"From 1890-1908, Democratic state legislatures in the South essentially disfranchised most blacks and many poor whites from voting by passing new constitutions or amendments, or other laws related to more restrictive electoral and voter registration and electoral rules. The Democratic Party essentially dominated the "Solid South" until the 1990s."
African Americans in the United States Congress - Wikipedia

Confiscation Act of 1862

One step at the time.

No. You think you're actually debating me. I'm just telling you what Robert E Lee did said and wrote. If you think that Robert E Lee isn't a good source about Robert E Lee, that would be retarded.

You asked a question. I said Robert E Lee believed that black POWs should be enslaved and used as human shields. If you feel that whites were treated the same please provide evidence of such.

But please don't go full retard and try to tell me that Robert E Lee isn't a good source on Robert E Lee.

So the writings actions and words of Lee on slavery that Ive mentioned? Seems like you just like calling written source history fake and make up your own as it suits you with no factual basis.

Look I get it, it's fun to play fictional history. Lincoln was a vampire Hunter, Lee was anti-slavery... But those just aren't reality.
You quoted him in war lol.. hellloooooo I can’t

Damn boi

He smoked yer ass

Obviously opinion, since you provide no link.

Oh that's easy Confederate congressional acts and that war correspondence of POW treatment can be found in the US National Archives. They have a database online even if you are lazy. Now if you wish to remain intentionally ignorant you can make the choice to not educate yourself on the subject.

As for the Confederate leaders, I would suggest reading the states articles of secession, correspondence of those leaders, the speeches of secession commissioners, the cornerstone speech, and the minutes of secession conventions. All easily found in archives today.

Grants letters with Lee during the siege of Petersburg is another source used.

And the Wirz trial of andersonville, especially Confederate Col Parsons testimony as well as that of multiple Confederate soldiers who corroborated that.

Does that work as sources? Actual US and Confederate written history and testimony straight from the mouths of those who lived it and made those statements? Or would you rather choose to remain ignorant on this topic because it feels better?

Yes that was your statement. "It was war" as a reason of your defense blacks weren't treated worse. So I gave you Lee's own actions and words as well as the confederacies own actions IN WAR about the things they did specifically to black soldiers. Of which you have found ZERO evidence of those same things being done to white soldiers.

I also gave you his actions outside of war specifically against blacks where you have no defense that he did the same to whites.

Lol. Is being that dumb something you do on purpose, or is there a medical reason for your lack of coherent thought?

Forum List

Back