Confederate treason - Confiscation Act of 1862

This is the history section bitch. So you take your punk white ass into every thread and tell everybody here the same thing or take keepigitfake and go find a dick to suck on. Fuck you and your debt slave bullshit.

What exactly is a "history section bitch", dumb ass?

View attachment 263905

You are a racist, ignorant piece of shit, dude...nothing more or less. Save the queer talk for the gay bathhouses that queers like Barrypuppet and Don Lemon frequent.

P.S You haven't the foggiest clue about our REAL history, dipshit.

This is the history section of USMB debt slave. Now run along. Maybe you'll find the Rothchilds when you attend the next Trilateral Commission meeting.

I reckon you're the "debt slave", no?
Aren't you in debt and waiting on that reparations check to get you out of it?

I reckon you're wrong and off topic.

You're a lost cause which is why post that confederate flag in your sig line.

That's a Florida State flag, you ignorant turd.

Observe the "Great Seal of the State of Florida" in the middle, you yankee stupid black racist jackass.

In God We Trust, too. :funnyface:

That's right, bitch, and almost half this state is black and most think just like I do, whatcha think about that? :04:

We know we're in this thing together, you? You're a fucking retard.

I know what flag it is bitch. And blacks in Florida don't think like you do. I know blacks from Florida.

Why dipshit, dumb ass, stump stupid, bird brained white boys like you actually try telling that lie is pathetic.

And yes. At the very end of the war about a month before Lee surrendered the Confederate Congress passed a law that allowed blacks to fight out of desperation. That happened on March 13 1865 when the bill passed.

They formed a regiment of them and almost got to parade them but had no weapons or uniforms for them.

Also. Jews fought in Hitler's army. Doesn't mean Hitler was really good for Jews.
Most of the generals in the nazi army were Jews..

So again you agree with me..
lee had a school just for blacks in his HOME

AND he let blacks serve FREELY for his army..

Hmmm sounds like you are full of shit

No Lee did not. He had slaves. His wife and daughter started a school for those slaves he wouldn't give their freedom to.
Lol so he had a SCHOOL In his home!!

Yes. What is your point with that? The only reason the School was there was because of his wife and kids.

And of course that he had slaves.

He provided slavery they provided the education. How is this something that you're supporting? What about keeping slaves is good in your opinion
Do you think they asked his permission to open a school for blacks ONLY? Lol

Don't know. I can't find any source of them asking to educate his slaves.

Yes it was war lol and whites where treated just as worse .. are you a retard?

No. You think you're actually debating me. I'm just telling you what Robert E Lee did said and wrote. If you think that Robert E Lee isn't a good source about Robert E Lee, that would be retarded.

You asked a question. I said Robert E Lee believed that black POWs should be enslaved and used as human shields. If you feel that whites were treated the same please provide evidence of such.

But please don't go full retard and try to tell me that Robert E Lee isn't a good source on Robert E Lee.
Believe what you want.. I like real history

So the writings actions and words of Lee on slavery that Ive mentioned? Seems like you just like calling written source history fake and make up your own as it suits you with no factual basis.

Look I get it, it's fun to play fictional history. Lincoln was a vampire Hunter, Lee was anti-slavery... But those just aren't reality.
You quoted him in war lol.. hellloooooo I can’t
Damn boi

He smoked yer ass

I'd say. He put him in the smoker with no rub.

Yes that was your statement. "It was war" as a reason of your defense blacks weren't treated worse. So I gave you Lee's own actions and words as well as the confederacies own actions IN WAR about the things they did specifically to black soldiers. Of which you have found ZERO evidence of those same things being done to white soldiers.

I also gave you his actions outside of war specifically against blacks where you have no defense that he did the same to whites.

Lol. Is being that dumb something you do on purpose, or is there a medical reason for your lack of coherent thought?
So a white solider from the north was treated a lot better then a black? Lol in war hahah

First free blacks served in the confederate army.. so you are wrong

And yes. At the very end of the war about a month before Lee surrendered the Confederate Congress passed a law that allowed blacks to fight out of desperation. That happened on March 13 1865 when the bill passed.

They formed a regiment of them and almost got to parade them but had no weapons or uniforms for them.

Also. Jews fought in Hitler's army. Doesn't mean Hitler was really good for Jews.

Yes I agree just because out of desperation the Confederacy allowed blacks to fight, does not change The founding Fathers of the Confederacy and secessionists, starting their rebellion protect and expand the institution of slavery. Nor do I think it makes Lee who said slavery was necessary, tortured his slaves, broke up slave families, and attempted to enslave black US POWs a good man.
Do you even hear what you are saying lol

Just quoting Lee's words and writing. What about him do you hate so much you want to erase him from history?

You think you are debating me. I'm just telling you what Lee said, did and wrote.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No Lee did not. He had slaves. His wife and daughter started a school for those slaves he wouldn't give their freedom to.

Yes. What is your point with that? The only reason the School was there was because of his wife and kids.

He provided slavery they provided the education. How is this something that you're supporting? What about keeping slaves is good in your opinion

Do you have a attendance sheet of all the slaves of the school year? Lol.. trying to help you

No. You think you're actually debating me. I'm just telling you what Robert E Lee did said and wrote. If you think that Robert E Lee isn't a good source about Robert E Lee, that would be retarded.

You asked a question. I said Robert E Lee believed that black POWs should be enslaved and used as human shields. If you feel that whites were treated the same please provide evidence of such.

But please don't go full retard and try to tell me that Robert E Lee isn't a good source on Robert E Lee.
Believe what you want.. I like real history

So the writings actions and words of Lee on slavery that Ive mentioned? Seems like you just like calling written source history fake and make up your own as it suits you with no factual basis.

Look I get it, it's fun to play fictional history. Lincoln was a vampire Hunter, Lee was anti-slavery... But those just aren't reality.
You quoted him in war lol.. hellloooooo I can’t
Damn boi

He smoked yer ass

I'd say. He put him in the smoker with no rub.
Says the guy who can hang lol

Do you have a attendance sheet of all the slaves of the school year? Lol.. trying to help you

No I sure don't. Remember this is your side. That somehow his wife and daughter starting a school for the slaves that Lee would torture for trying to be free is a good mark for Lee.

• Thanks

No I sure don't. Remember this is your side. That somehow his wife and daughter starting a school for the slaves that Lee would torture for trying to be free is a good mark for Lee.
Wow his wife as daughter was so disobedient .. think they were tortured? Lol

Here is a black from Florida. Doesn't seem that he agrees with you.

This is the history section bitch. So you take your punk white ass into every thread and tell everybody here the same thing or take keepigitfake and go find a dick to suck on. Fuck you and your debt slave bullshit.

View attachment 263905

You are a racist, ignorant piece of shit, dude...nothing more or less. Save the queer talk for the gay bathhouses that queers like Barrypuppet and Don Lemon frequent.

This is the history section of USMB debt slave. Now run along. Maybe you'll find the Rothchilds when you attend the next Trilateral Commission meeting.

Observe the "Great Seal of the State of Florida" in the middle, you yankee stupid black racist jackass.

That's right, bitch, and almost half this state is black and most think just like I do, whatcha think about that? :04:

If you're man enough to show that crap flag, why are you trying to lie to say it's something else? Be a man and admit what you are doing.
That's not the Florida state flag.
This is the Florida state flag
images

• Thanks

View attachment 263905

I know what flag it is bitch. And blacks in Florida don't think like you do. I know blacks from Florida.

Why dipshit, dumb ass, stump stupid, bird brained white boys like you actually try telling that lie is pathetic.

Yeah, come on down heanh and see just how well your fucktarded view of black and white relations is here, that you know not a damn thing about, you fucking fucktard yankee black piece of dogshit! I'll give you a hint: Nobody likes yankees from NC south, true story.

Maid Marion caught in another lie.

Submit Marion. Go on over to Stormfront with the rest of your type.

Yeah, come on down heanh and see just how well your fucktarded view of black and white relations is here, that you know not a damn thing about, you fucking fucktard yankee black piece of dogshit!

Why are you ashamed to admit what that flag in your sig line is?

Yeah, come on down heanh and see just how well your fucktarded view of black and white relations is here, that you know not a damn thing about, you fucking fucktard yankee black piece of dogshit!

It's the Florida flag and I'm cracker proud, you have something worthwhile, or are you just a piece of dogshit like IM2?

Maid Marion caught in another lie.

Submit Marion. Go on over to Stormfront with the rest of your type.

I'm a cracker, you stupid fuck. Crackers and blacks like me around this area never submit. Never have, and never will. Blacks came here to get away from slave owners and be free, and that's OK by everybody since the early 1700s.

My fam was just here, period. :dunno:

I lived w/o AC until I was around 12. In Florida, with 105 degree summers and Tropical storms and hurricanes all the time. Maybe you didn't know this, but if blacks made it south of St. John's or Mary's river, they were considered free agents, baby.

Democrats have been the main cause of oppression for blacks since they been free and when slaves

It's the Florida flag and I'm cracker proud, you have something worthwhile, or are you just a piece of dogshit like IM2?

Lol it's a novelty flag...

Florida/Rebel Novelty State Flag - $7.00 : Patriotic Flags, Online Flag Store

What a dunce. No wonder he can't read. Someone photoshopped the Florida seal on a battle flag of northern Virginia.

And I'm sure he probably has no clue of the history of that flag either.

Lol it's a novelty flag...

Florida/Rebel Novelty State Flag - $7.00 : Patriotic Flags, Online Flag Store

What a dunce. No wonder he can't read. Someone photoshopped the Florida seal on a battle flag of northern Virginia.

And I'm sure he probably has no clue of the history of that flag either.

Be sure in one hand and shit in the other, you worthless turd. I bet the shit hand fills up 1st.

Forum List

Back