Confederate treason - Confiscation Act of 1862

This is the history section of USMB debt slave. Now run along. Maybe you'll find the Rothchilds when you attend the next Trilateral Commission meeting.

I reckon you're the "debt slave", no?
Aren't you in debt and waiting on that reparations check to get you out of it?

I reckon you're wrong and off topic.

You're a lost cause which is why post that confederate flag in your sig line.

That's a Florida State flag, you ignorant turd.

Observe the "Great Seal of the State of Florida" in the middle, you yankee stupid black racist jackass.

In God We Trust, too. :funnyface:

That's right, bitch, and almost half this state is black and most think just like I do, whatcha think about that? :04:

We know we're in this thing together, you? You're a fucking retard.

I know what flag it is bitch. And blacks in Florida don't think like you do. I know blacks from Florida.

Why dipshit, dumb ass, stump stupid, bird brained white boys like you actually try telling that lie is pathetic.

Yeah, come on down heanh and see just how well your fucktarded view of black and white relations is here, that you know not a damn thing about, you fucking fucktard yankee black piece of dogshit!

I know how they are boi. They are just as they are everywhere else. Like I said, I know blacks in florida. I know blacks who lived in Florida. And just like you tried to lie about that confederate flag your punk ass has in your sig line, you're lying about that.

The Yankees are a baseball team in NYC. The confederacy does not exist. There is a reason why you call yourselves a lost cause. Because you lost. So outside of baseball, there are no Yankees you dipshit, dumb ass, stump stupid, bird brained white boy.

Observe the "Great Seal of the State of Florida" in the middle, you yankee stupid black racist jackass.

That's right, bitch, and almost half this state is black and most think just like I do, whatcha think about that? :04:

I know what flag it is bitch. And blacks in Florida don't think like you do. I know blacks from Florida.

Why dipshit, dumb ass, stump stupid, bird brained white boys like you actually try telling that lie is pathetic.

Yeah, come on down heanh and see just how well your fucktarded view of black and white relations is here, that you know not a damn thing about, you fucking fucktard yankee black piece of dogshit!

Why are you ashamed to admit what that flag in your sig line is?

It's the Florida flag and I'm cracker proud, you have something worthwhile, or are you just a piece of dogshit like IM2?

If somebody told you that was the Florida state flag, they lied to you. What you have is a Florida/Novelty flag advertised for 7 dollars, dumb ass. Look it up for yourself.

I reckon you're the "debt slave", no?
Aren't you in debt and waiting on that reparations check to get you out of it?

I know how they are boi. They are just as they are everywhere else. Like I said, I know blacks in florida. I know blacks who lived in Florida. And just like you tried to lie about that confederate flag your punk ass has in your sig line, you're lying about that.

The Yankees are a baseball team in NYC. The confederacy does not exist. There is a reason why you call yourselves a lost cause. Because you lost. So outside of baseball, there are no Yankees you dipshit, dumb ass, stump stupid, bird brained white boy.

You can't even understand how we talk, you stupid fuck. You are a yankee piece of dogshit.

It's the Florida flag and I'm cracker proud, you have something worthwhile, or are you just a piece of dogshit like IM2?

If somebody told you that was the Florida state flag, they lied to you. What you have is a Florida/Novelty flag advertised for 7 dollars, dumb ass. Look it up for yourself.

Fuck you, you don't know a damn thing. Leftist dog turd.

This pic was taken from my friend that flies the confederate flag on I-4, bitch. I know him, and I know what the flag was before SJWs cried and changed it. It used to fly downtown at the courthouse. Exactly what is BULLDOG gonna tell me about Florida that I don't know? I bet it ain't how to kill a Moccasin, you pussy bitch!

I know this is the official Florida State flag, and that flag in your sig line is not.
shopping

I know this is the official Florida State flag, and that flag in your sig line is not.
shopping

Fail! :113:

I'd like to bitchwalk IM2 through the projects here, I'd let him talk all the shit he wanted, and still it would be his ass they would be beating.

This is my town. ;) I been here a minute.

Maid Marion caught in another lie.

Submit Marion. Go on over to Stormfront with the rest of your type.

I'm a cracker, you stupid fuck. Crackers and blacks like me around this area never submit. Never have, and never will. Blacks came here to get away from slave owners and be free, and that's OK by everybody since the early 1700s.

My fam was just here, period. :dunno:

I lived w/o AC until I was around 12. In Florida, with 105 degree summers and Tropical storms and hurricanes all the time. Maybe you didn't know this, but if blacks made it south of St. John's or Mary's river, they were considered free agents, baby.

Yawn! You're a white racist piece of shit trying to argue in a disingenuous manner about history.

Rosewood was south of St. Johns son.

https://www.history.com/topics/early-20th-century-us/rosewood-massacre

Now stop making up history. We know more than you do.

Blacks came here to get away from slave owners and be free, and that's OK by everybody since the early 1700s.

Lets see what actual history has to say about that.

From Florida's "Declaration of causes for Secession":

A President has recently been elected, an obscure and illiterate man without experience in public affairs or any general reputation mainly if not exclusively on account of a settled and often proclaimed hostility to our institutions and a fixed purpose to abolish them. It is denied that it is the purpose of the party soon to enter into the possession of the powers of the Federal Government to abolish slavery by any direct legislative act. This has never been charged by any one. But it has been announced by all the leading men and presses of the party that the ultimate accomplishment of this result is its settled purpose and great central principle. That no more slave States shall be admitted into the confederacy and that the slaves from their rapid increase (the highest evidence of the humanity of their owners will become value less. Nothing is more certain than this and at no distant day. What must be the condition of the slaves themselves when their number becomes so large that their labor will be of no value to their owners. Their natural tendency every where shown where the race has existed to idleness vagrancy and crime increased by an inability to procure subsistence. Can any thing be more impudently false than the pretense that this state of things is to be brought about from considerations of humanity to the slaves.... The members of the Republican party has denied that the party will oppose the admission of any new state where slavery shall be tolerated. But on the contrary they declare that on this point they will make no concession or compromise. It is manifest that they will not because to do so would be the dissolution of the party.

Yup, sounds like a real close relationship between blacks and whites.

I'd like to bitchwalk IM2 through the projects here, I'd let him talk all the shit he wanted, and still it would be his ass they would be beating.

This is my town. ;) I been here a minute.

You'd end up the bitch. I'm black and black people will tell me things they won't tell you.

And you would have to stand there and take it. If I respect the brothers and sisters there, I will get respect. And if I called out your racism I would gain respect. If you tried defending racism, you'd get your ass whipped.

You just don't get it son.

This pic was taken from my friend that flies the confederate flag on I-4, bitch. I know him, and I know what the flag was before SJWs cried and changed it. It used to fly downtown at the courthouse. Exactly what is BULLDOG gonna tell me about Florida that I don't know? I bet it ain't how to kill a Moccasin, you pussy bitch!

Lol, he doesn't even know what the flag of Florida is. Probably pulled that rag out of a cracker jack box and thought it was real.

Now he's showing he's a tough guy on the internet.... lol

This just got fun. Wanna be able to tell a winner, it's the toughest sounding guy on the internet threatening how badass he is.

So Wait. I can' take your headline about this document seriously, which is Totally repeated in the 13th Amendment anyway, line for line. So, the reason that States needed armies to protect ALL their properties is the reason that it was rebellious Treason to Americans , is because there's a document Later that says the US Government gets all the Properties. You need a timeline, that's all.

So the President Jefferson Davis got one year and parole. Which is the Point right, He's Got a Record! Robert E Lee just Left, I Guess. Well, you seem to think 10 years max is a big deal in that document?

I'm a cracker, you stupid fuck. Crackers and blacks like me around this area never submit. Never have, and never will. Blacks came here to get away from slave owners and be free, and that's OK by everybody since the early 1700s.

I lived w/o AC until I was around 12. In Florida, with 105 degree summers and Tropical storms and hurricanes all the time. Maybe you didn't know this, but if blacks made it south of St. John's or Mary's river, they were considered free agents, baby.

Yawn! You're a white racist piece of shit trying to argue in a disingenuous manner about history.

No you don't. You're not from, and did not found Sumter County, FL, bitch.

My ancestors did. What county was Rosewood in?, hMM? Sup, bitch!

It's Sumter county fl, motherfucker, something you know jack shit about.

My family made Sumterville, you piece of crap. Black people around here are 20x better than your sorry POS ass. Black people' round heanh are actually decent, something you know nothing about.

Last edited:

My ancestors did.

No they didn't. NA's were already there. And Rosewood happened.

For those who want to keep the memory of the confederacy alive, understand confederates were considered traitors by the U.S. government. Also some of us need to learn the complete truth of the civil war.

Confiscation Act of 1862

The Confiscation Act was passed on July 17, 1862.[3] The defining characteristic of the act was that it called for court proceedings for seizure of land and property from disloyal citizens (supporters of the Confederacy) in the South as well as the emancipation of their slaves that came under Union control.[2] Under this act, conviction of treason against the U.S. could be punishable by death or carry a minimum prison sentence of five years and a minimum fine of $10,000.[3] This law also stated that any citizen convicted of aiding and abetting any person known to have committed treason against the United States could be imprisoned for up to 10 years and face a maximum fine of $200,000, if convicted.[3] This law specifically targeted the seizure of property of any Confederate military officer, Confederate public office holder, persons who have taken an oath of allegiance to the Confederacy or any citizen of a loyal Union state who has given aid or support to any of the aforementioned traitors to the United States of America.[3] This act helped the Union military because freed slaves could supply the forces with information to gain a strategic advantage over the Confederates.[2]

One slave, March Haynes, began smuggling slaves to the freedom of the Union lines with the help of Union General Quincy Adams Gilmore. In return for his help, Haynes provided Gilmore with "exact and valuable information" on the location of Confederate defenses and the strength of their forces.[2]

Confiscation Act of 1862 - Wikipedia

Most of us already have learned our American History. Gee . . . you think that could be why historical revisionists are having such a tough time shoving revised history down our throats? Fuck Wikipedia, and every asshole who targets the highly malleable minds of our children with history "adjusted" to fit ideological narratives.

Apparently you have not learned history. You were taught a revised version of American history that left many things out to fit an ideological narrative. Our children deserve better than what we got.
You want revisionist history?
Well, there’s MSLSD, CNN and FauxNews.
Enjoy!

My ancestors did.

No they didn't. NA's were already there. And Rosewood happened.

Oh yes they did, this is my territory, you retarded negroid.

Oh yeah, and Rosewood did happen. Some families mine helped escape.
Even after that, my grandma almost gutted some klan guys, because my great grandpa was French or Castillian. Either way, if they made another move, my grandma would have gutted them like fish. They were messing with her daddy, and she would gut them. IM2 will never realize the depth of my resolve, he's that fucktarded. IDGAF, he's a tard.

Last edited:
Ya ya this Huge HOLE around Death. Be honest about it. American Death. All Wars America ever participated which are little vacation tourist destinations combined to equal one, America War Death. Robert E Lee arose in our minds, because he is a reconciliationist, I mean do we even Remember Robert E Lee for his Genius inspirational Theories on the Future of Confederacy? No, we remember a man, who cited Virginia as his home, Military Discipline, against the politics of secession, who surrendered and asked and was recognized by all Americans as a reconciliatory of America. That's who is remembered today.

I'm sure lots of your friends fly the confederate flag. Are they man enough to admit what it is, or do they lie and call it something else. I know a little about Florida, I played in the swamps of Southeast Texas and Southwest Louisiana as a kid. I've killed lots of moccasins, and let a lot of them go, because we were in their swamp, and I was just visiting. I don't think less of you for thinking that was the Florida state flag, but now that you know, will you admit what it really is? The only purpose for that flag is to stir up racial animosity.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back