Confirmed: 450,000 ballots had no down-ballot...only Biden

You don't have to complete every item on the ballot. That's not fraud, and they can't exclude those ballots. That's people who don't follow politics enough to know who the people on the down ballot are. I wonder how many voted just for Trump?
450, 000 people just didn't bother voting for anyone but Biden. That strains credulity for any normal person.
Don't think the SCOTUS judges will just blindly pass this amazing anomaly over like dimwit Biden
apologists, like you.
How many ballots contain a vote for Trump with no other choices down ballot?
EXACTLY! They aren't mentioning that. Why?
Maybe because there is nothing anomalous about Trump ballots. Judging by the red wave of this election it's absolutely impossible to imagine the down ballot candidates were ignored, like with Biden.
Pull your head out of your ass.

You don't have to complete every item on the ballot. That's not fraud, and they can't exclude those ballots. That's people who don't follow politics enough to know who the people on the down ballot are. I wonder how many voted just for Trump?
450, 000 people just didn't bother voting for anyone but Biden. That strains credulity for any normal person.
Don't think the SCOTUS judges will just blindly pass this amazing anomaly over like dimwit Biden
apologists, like you.
How many ballots contain a vote for Trump with no other choices down ballot?
EXACTLY! They aren't mentioning that. Why?
Because it shows the election is a fraud.

Last edited:
How many similar ballots have been found with no vote other than for Trump as President? If this is legitimate, then you'd expect to find relatively similar numbers in both directions.
Yes, before I take this as evidence of fraud, I definitely want to know how many voted only for Trump. I have not heard that number yet. How come?

Could it possibly be that there are no such ballots, marked that way? Anything less than, perhaps about a quarter of the number of similarly marked ballots for Biden would be very suspicious. You simply do not expect an irregularity of that sort to affect one side very much more or less than the other.
Could it be... then it would be suspicious... but you don't know that number, so why the suspicion already? That's ping pong pizza talk.

However Trump's mouthpiece got that 450,000 number, they must be able to provide it for Trump voters, too. I'll have egg all over my face if the number is something like 253, but I just doubt they'll be all that different. Both sides were energized.

Just some quick, back-of-the-$100-bill-calculations ... 400,000 oz = 12.5 tons ... 25 pickup loads ... or maybe a bobtail ...

That's one hell of a lot of ballots to sneak in ...

I am under the firm understanding that in any case, neither would be all one thing or another.
I also know that fraud and corruption occur almost naturally as part of any system.

I was addressing the desire of some to try and qualify what is suspicious as being irrelevant because it doesn't suit one desire or another.
I was talking to OldLady about it, for an entirely different reason.

She has an innocence that the people guarding the door must sacrifice in order to do their job.
That actual innocence is what makes doing their job worth fighting for ... :thup:

Does Hillary Clinton have that innocence, then, that she trusted the voting system when she won the popular vote by 3 million and lost the EC by 80,000 votes in three states? Where were you door watchers then, BlackSand, saying there must have been fraud? The only fraud I ever hear of being committed is by Dems, over and over. It is an orchestrated push by the President to steal the election, and it's been coming for over two years now, starting with that failed Voting Commission that dismally bombed with no findings.

I agree with investigating real voter fraud, and there are people who work very hard to keep our voting system fair. You're right that there will always be some clever folks who try to cheat, but those people who have worked so hard to uncover it have never come up with numbers that would change voting results. Ever. Because it is not widespread and endemic to our system. There are too many checks built into the system.

I don't know, maybe you believe this role of yours, as a protector of the foolish and innocent, but in this case, in 2020, imo the fight is actually about destroying a fair election.

I guess we'll see. I could be wrong.

There is no popular vote
You just sound retarded, when you mention the popular vote.
Wtf are you talking about?

It’s history and we will never truly know what and how it happened, however, with that being said It’s rather interesting in that a person voting would only mark one candidate and not support or reject other candidates and ballot initiatives or measures.
Then again what this indicates is a total disregard for the process and privilege to vote.

Why the hell would people only wanting to vote on presidential election be suspicious?

The strawgrasping by rightwingers is seriously getting out of control. You've lost your damn minds.
Why would you NOT find nearly half a million people not even bothering to vote for their state's congress people or ANY OTHER office at all NOT suspicious?

The only possible reason would be you recognize ballot fraud when you see it, like everyone else,
and you are anxious to pretend you see nothing wrong.
Move to China, you corrupt fucking liar.

It’s history and we will never truly know what and how it happened, however, with that being said It’s rather interesting in that a person voting would only mark one candidate and not support or reject other candidates and ballot initiatives or measures.
Then again what this indicates is a total disregard for the process and privilege to vote.
It indicates fraud.

Poll workers work hard, are diligent and honest.
What was said was a crime....why would they risk it?

The smears against honest poll workers is despicable

Considering the payoff of getting their choice for president elected, there is a good chance a lot of them would risk it. The payoff is priceless compared to stealing or what not. And only democrats would do this with their shaky value system.

It indicates fraud.
No it indicates some people only vote for specific people.

Why the hell would people only wanting to vote on presidential election be suspicious?

The strawgrasping by rightwingers is seriously getting out of control. You've lost your damn minds.
Why would you NOT find nearly half a million people not even bothering to vote for their state's congress people or ANY OTHER office at all NOT suspicious?

The only possible reason would be you recognize ballot fraud when you see it, like everyone else,
and you are anxious to pretend you see nothing wrong.
Move to China, you corrupt fucking liar.

If this is really fraud, then why the hell would they not put votes down the Democrat ticket? Use your damn head.

Some people just wanted to vote against Trump/ for Biden and coudn't be bothered to descide on the rest. To say that this is definetly some sort of fraud is rediculous fantasizing.

The das thing is that they did not even feel the need to try hard. Should Tell You everything about what is going on. Trump can t concede. Trump should Go Back on the campaign trail asap.

Dummy, if this is really fraud, then why the hell would they not put votes down the Democrat ticket? Use your damn head.

Some people just wanted to vote against Trump/ for Biden and cound't be bothered to descide on the rest. To say that this is definetly some sort of fraud is rediculous fantasizing.
Jerk off, if you had tens of thousands of ballots to fill in for Joe and a certain finite time to complete that
task you wouldn't have the time to fill in down ballot choices. It's purely a matter of time and
circumstance.

Poll workers work hard, are diligent and honest.
What was said was a crime....why would they risk it?

The smears against honest poll workers is despicable

Considering the payoff of getting their choice for president elected, there is a good chance a lot of them would risk it. The payoff is priceless compared to stealing or what not. And only democrats would do this with their shaky value system.
We are talking prison

Forum List

Back