CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Sell Federal Land To Build The Wall

The money from better trade deals is coming in. Ultimately Mexico will pay for the wall.

Wait, so Mexico paying for it was a LIE?

So Trump lied at all those rallies?

He's just a big orange pig liar POS?
Who said Mexico was not going to ultimately pay for it, dufus?

Trump is going to put a 2% tax on all wire transfers to Mexico from the United States.
Ummm… no he isn't , he doesn't have the authority to unilaterally impose new taxes, besides I thought the Republicans were opposed to raising taxes?

He'll probably have to wait until the GOP tax the house back
Don't hold your breath waiting on that..... not to mention a Republican Controlled HoR already shot that idea (HR 1813) dead.

He doesn't have to call it a tax he can call it a fee. I fully expect it will become a court case one way or the other.

Jo

No one gives a fuck whether Mexico pays, moron. Just as you didn't give a fuck if we could keep our doctors or that our healthcare would be $2500 cheaper.
So you like being lied to and ripped off, no surprise..

The money from better trade deals is coming in. Ultimately Mexico will pay for the wall.
Thanks for the laughs yet the money coming in will never be used for the wall since the taxpayers are going to pay for the wall..

Thanks for the laughs yet the money coming in will never be used for the wall since the taxpayers are going to pay for the wall..

But the money is coming in. Semantics. Compare the trade deficit with Mexico in 2016 to 2020 when 2020 arrives and gauge the delta. Fair?

No one gives a fuck whether Mexico pays, moron. Just as you didn't give a fuck if we could keep our doctors or that our healthcare would be $2500 cheaper.

He has six more years to fulfill that promise.
But let's face it even if he did establish a plausible way for Mexico to pay for the wall and it was accomplished right under your nose you would still deny it.
Why bother with the argument you won't admit it even after it happens.

Jo

He has six more years to fulfill that promise.
But let's face it even if he did establish a plausible way for Mexico to pay for the wall and it was accomplished right under your nose you would still deny it.
Why bother with the argument you won't admit it even after it happens.

Jo
No I wouldn't deny it but you would never allow Trump to pay for a wall which will not end the asylum seekers or the welfare they get when here...

As compared to the brown pos obamaturd?

Obama didn't do anything stupid like building a wall that won't work and will cost waste $50 billion.

Here's the reality. Trump will NOT be building a wall. He can sell US land, but he can't spend the money on the wall. There will be no wall.

We are deeply in debt so let’s sell land to spend more. Yes very responsible....

So what? It would still take an act of Congress to authorize the expenditure. And unless we're selling the public land to Mexico....well, I think it's obvious.
Unless we're selling the land to Mexico, what?

It's not clear that it takes an act of Congress. It didn't take an act of Congress for Obama to declare umpteen million acres of land to be national monuments. The federal government buys and sells land all the time without Congress getting involved.
Its not clear in this post but its "confirmed" in the thread title? Your "level of genius" skirt blows up so often, you NEED your own comedy show. I wanna see it. Make it happen.

What the fuck is a "level of genius" skirt? Was that your attempt at wit?

It's an opinion article. I'm not claiming it's an irrefutable fact.

What a fucking moron.
Youre hilarious. I love it!

But the money is coming in. Semantics.
Yeah sure buddy you hold that plausible line for a lie, why not it's what Trump does..

So you don’t want to wait? You just want to say he lied? That was how he explained the wall would be paid for by Mexico. You could be correct but should we not wait until 2020 before calling him a liar?

Especially you, moron. You're still defending the biggest ripoff of all time.

So what? It would still take an act of Congress to authorize the expenditure. And unless we're selling the public land to Mexico....well, I think it's obvious.
Unless we're selling the land to Mexico, what?

It's not clear that it takes an act of Congress. It didn't take an act of Congress for Obama to declare umpteen million acres of land to be national monuments. The federal government buys and sells land all the time without Congress getting involved.
Its not clear in this post but its "confirmed" in the thread title? Your "level of genius" skirt blows up so often, you NEED your own comedy show. I wanna see it. Make it happen.

What the fuck is a "level of genius" skirt? Was that your attempt at wit?

It's an opinion article. I'm not claiming it's an irrefutable fact.

What a fucking moron.
Youre hilarious. I love it!
You're not fooling anyone, moron.

Yeah sure buddy you hold that plausible line for a lie, why not it's what Trump does..

So you don’t want to wait? You just want to say he lied? That was how he explained the wall would be paid for by Mexico. You could be correct but should we not wait until 2020 before calling him a liar?
No.

No.

Is this Jeopardy? Question: Does candycorn have a brain?

Trump is going to put a 2% tax on all wire transfers to Mexico from the United States.
Ummm… no he isn't , he doesn't have the authority to unilaterally impose new taxes, besides I thought the Republicans were opposed to raising taxes?

Don't hold your breath waiting on that..... not to mention a Republican Controlled HoR already shot that idea (HR 1813) dead.

He doesn't have to call it a tax he can call it a fee.
He can call it tiddlywinks if that's what floats his boat but it won't change the fact that the Executive Branch doesn't have the Constitutional authority to unilaterally impose it on anybody.

I fully expect it will become a court case one way or the other.
Only if President Twitter is foolish enough to try and impose it without approval from the Legislative Branch.

As compared to the brown pos obamaturd?

Obama didn't do anything stupid like building a wall that won't work and will cost waste $50 billion.

Here's the reality. Trump will NOT be building a wall. He can sell US land, but he can't spend the money on the wall. There will be no wall.
What could be more stupid than a massive healthcare program that doesn't work?

He doesn't have to call it a tax he can call it a fee.
He can call it tiddlywinks if that's what floats his boat but it won't change the fact that the Executive Branch doesn't have the Constitutional authority to unilaterally impose it on anybody.

I fully expect it will become a court case one way or the other.
Only if President Twitter is foolish enough to try and impose it without approval from the Legislative Branch.
When did Dims start caring about whether the Constitution allows the President to do something?

Forum List

Back