🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed school shooter Nikolas Cruz was shielded from arrest to fight systemic racism

He would not have had that weapon if authorities didn’t break the law themselves. Do remember the local authorities had final approval of the purchase.
School shooter Nikolas Cruz was protected from arrest by Broward county school district officials thanks to a “controversial disciplinary program” designed to combat “systemic racism” by limiting arrests of minority students.

Confirmed: School Shooter Nikolas Cruz Was Shielded From Arrest to ‘Fight Systemic Racism’

View attachment 192443
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dirt that gets uncovered after the fact............ investigative dot connecting is what good journalist do and sheep don't know how to do instead they just willy nilly make some chit up and write it lol.
He also used an assault weapon that was banned for years until republicans made it easier for a criminal to get it in the U.S. than anywhere in the world
Of the widely and easily available assault weapon? The law is the bigger problem.

No, no laws were followed here and another one would not have prevented it.
He would not have had that weapon if authorities didn’t break the law themselves. Do remember the local authorities had final approval of the purchase.
School shooter Nikolas Cruz was protected from arrest by Broward county school district officials thanks to a “controversial disciplinary program” designed to combat “systemic racism” by limiting arrests of minority students.

Confirmed: School Shooter Nikolas Cruz Was Shielded From Arrest to ‘Fight Systemic Racism’

View attachment 192443

The dirt that gets uncovered after the fact............ investigative dot connecting is what good journalist do and sheep don't know how to do instead they just willy nilly make some chit up and write it lol.
He also used an assault weapon that was banned for years until republicans made it easier for a criminal to get it in the U.S. than anywhere in the world
Of the widely and easily available assault weapon? The law is the bigger problem.

If the killer had only been a white those 17 kids would still be alive.
He is white! :asshole:

He's mexican.
And Tom Cruz is a Mexican because of his Hispanic surname? He's an AMERICAN you ignorant fuck?

Again....if he isnt hispanic how did he get into a program for minorities?
You didn't claim he was Hispanic, asswipe. You wrote he was Mexican in your post #7, which he is NOT, asswipe.

He's mexican.
And Tom Cruz is a Mexican because of his Hispanic surname? He's an AMERICAN you ignorant fuck?

Who's Tom Cruz?
He's a friend and former colleague at IBM, asswipe! Not at all surprised your dumb ass would jump to conclusions.

He's mexican.

You didn't claim he was Hispanic, asswipe. You wrote he was Mexican in your post #7, which he is NOT, asswipe.

Post #13

He's mexican.

Who's Tom Cruz?
He's a friend and former colleague at IBM, asswipe! Not at all surprised your dumb ass would jump to conclusions.

Now why would I know your former colleague?

In Florida they have laws where if the person committing the crime is a minority or under a certain age . " they are NOT prosecuted" . It is a known FLorida program.

He's mexican.
Oh really? Where did you get that info from?

Derp....his last name is Cruz and he was in a program that cut minorities slack when they committed offenses.
He was ADOPTED you worthless lying scum POS!
He was given slack when he didn't participate in the program he was assigned to because he was WHITE. If a minority had skipped out on the program like white boy Cruz did they would have been sent to jail.

Post #13
I don't give a shit about what your typed to another about his ethnicity in post #13, fool! You claimed the shooter Cruz was a Mexican in your post #7, he's an American with Hispanic heritage ya fucking asshole!
Does it make any difference you imbecile? The point was that my friend with the surname of Cruz and the shooter Cruz are both AMERICANS and their heritage has not a damn thing to do with their NATIONALITY, shit-for-brains!

He's mexican.

Post #13
I don't give a shit about what your typed to another about his ethnicity in post #13, fool! You claimed the shooter Cruz was a Mexican in your post #7, he's an American with Hispanic heritage ya fucking asshole!
Does it make any difference you imbecile? The point was that my friend with the surname of Cruz and the shooter Cruz are both AMERICANS and their heritage has not a damn thing to do with their NATIONALITY, shit-for-brains!

So he's a white mexican minority?

He's mexican.
Oh really? Where did you get that info from?
He's hispanic. Cruz means Cross in Español.
No he isn't. He is white and Cruz is the name of the family that adopted him.
He pulled a Lizzy Warren and snuck into a program for minority students?

This story just gets better and better.

He's mexican.

Post #13

Doesnt change the fact.

Post #13

Doesnt change the fact.
I'll agree that it doesn't change the fact that you're an totally wasted wad of spunk! Congratulations, Spunky!

EDIT; Edited to get the post to layout properly

Last edited:

Post #13

Doesnt change the fact.
I'll agree that it doesn't change the fact that you're an totally wasted wad of spunk! Congratulations, Spunky!

You appear to be triggered....

Post #13

Doesnt change the fact.

You appear to be triggered....
You appear to be an ignorant mother fucker AND a troll. Sux to be you, asshole!

View attachment 192443

Cruz wasn't a minority student.

Forum List

Back