Congerssioal Hearings week 7/26/2020

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
as usual a joke and circus no new true information, AG Barr Democrats ask a question and give a 5 minute speech prepared by Drunk Nancy Pelos would not even let AG Barr answer their question 5 hours of nothing, Fauci The Democrat Weasel lies about every thing answers a Democrat question with and answer and tells another lie to Republicans again all approved by Drunk Nancy Pelosi How stupid do Democrats think America is Fauci answers the Vaccine question with his own spin on what is a qualifed vacine he is a Skin Doctor how dose he know covid 19? you have lewis funeral and a political event by moron Obama, the hatred in this Country fanned by Democrats is not a rich or poor, black or white issue its the Hate Democrat's have for America, and the 2020 in person voting will set the Course ahead for America VOTE, Your comments

My comments are actually questions...

Do you live in America
Why don't you use a spell checker
Do you 'preview' and read what you've written before posting...if not, why

My comments are actually questions...

Do you live in America
Why don't you use a spell checker
Do you 'preview' and read what you've written before posting...if not, why
America not Russia like you I use spell check do you know what it is? All reviewd and I voted for and will VOTE again along with 88 million people in 2020
All reviewd huh

That doesn't even make freaking sense ^

Congerssioal Hearings week 7/26/2020
Congressional

Uh, yeah...you go through this mess....

as usual a joke and circus no new true information, AG Barr Democrats ask a question and give a 5 minute speech prepared by Drunk Nancy Pelos would not even let AG Barr answer their question 5 hours of nothing, Fauci The Democrat Weasel lies about every thing answers a Democrat question with and answer and tells another lie to Republicans again all approved by Drunk Nancy Pelosi How stupid do Democrats think America is Fauci answers the Vaccine question with his own spin on what is a qualifed vacine he is a Skin Doctor how dose he know covid 19? you have lewis funeral and a political event by moron Obama, the hatred in this Country fanned by Democrats is not a rich or poor, black or white issue its the Hate Democrat's have for America, and the 2020 in person voting will set the Course ahead for America VOTE, Your comments

All Congressional members grandstand. Republican and Democrat. But probably the most reprehensible was that puke Jim Jordan trying to bully a public servant who is trying his best to help this country through a pandemic while having to defend himself against an onslaught of Trump led covidiots. As for the the rest of your libbelou, screed I have no idea what you are trying to say. You sure you are from Wisconsin? Born and raised?

• Banned

All Congressional members grandstand. Republican and Democrat. But probably the most reprehensible was that puke Jim Jordan trying to bully a public servant who is trying his best to help this country through a pandemic while having to defend himself against an onslaught of Trump led covidiots. As for the the rest of your libbelou, screed I have no idea what you are trying to say. You sure you are from Wisconsin? Born and raised?
yeah from your converation you were born in Russia with Hillary Jim Jordon wants the trutch and like AG Barr and POTUS Trump so tough tityys on the kittey Jim Jordon will be the next Speaker of the house so learn proper educate and talk like an American, America is sick of the do nothing congress of Drunk Nancy Pelos, she was thrown out of the white house 3 times with a breathalyzer test of .21 by the way your Pervert Joe Biden will not even see election day Sen Grahams Committee will take care of that if Biden shows up?

i have two comments:

find a roooskie to english translater that has spell check AND for the love of god - find the time to put a comma & period in yer diatribes once in a while, m'k?

yeah from your converation you were born in Russia with Hillary Jim Jordon wants the trutch and like AG Barr and POTUS Trump so tough tityys on the kittey Jim Jordon will be the next Speaker of the house so learn proper educate and talk like an American, America is sick of the do nothing congress of Drunk Nancy Pelos, she was thrown out of the white house 3 times with a breathalyzer test of .21 by the way your Pervert Joe Biden will not even see election day Sen Grahams Committee will take care of that if Biden shows up?

what's a ' trutch' ?

what's a ' trutch' ?
Your quake dotcor is a Democtrate explan a few things

Nadler opened up the hearing in which Barr was to answer questions by despicably personally attacking and insulting him, a disgusting partisan politically hate-motivated opening monologue...

Were I US AG Barr, I would have gotten up....in the middle of the attack...and walked out.

Nadler is the POS who led the Censure of the US AG for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW...

'NUFF SAID...

Nadler opened up the hearing in which Barr was to answer questions by despicably personally attacking and insulting him, a disgusting partisan politically hate-motivated opening monologue...

Were I US AG Barr, I would have gotten up....in the middle of the attack...and walked out.

Nadler is the POS who led the Censure of the US AG for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW...

'NUFF SAID...

Would you have said Fauci should have done the same when that "patriot" POS Jim Jordan was being a complete grandstanding asshat?
If not, nuff said.

'NUFF SAID...
I agree with you If I was AG Barr as I was getting redy to walk out I would have called the Sargent of Arms and arrested the Democrat's for theft and High Crimes, lost wages, harassment anything to put them in jail

'NUFF SAID...

Would you have said Fauci should have done the same when that "patriot" POS Jim Jordan was being a complete grandstanding asshat?
If not, nuff said.
Did Jordan start off the hearing by calling him names, insulting him, calling him a traitor without ever asking a question or before the 1st question was ever asked?

No.

Fail.

what's a ' trutch' ?
Your quake dotcor is a Democtrate explan a few things

oh ... dudeski.

mail.gif

what's a ' trutch' ?
That is Swahile for the Trutch the language Obama speaks

what's a ' trutch' ?
That is Swahile for the Trutch the language Obama speaks

that's nice, but obama is kenyan. try to keep up, pegs.

'NUFF SAID...

If not, nuff said.
We have 30% to 35% of the country thinking that Fauci is a commie Nazi Marxist Hitler.

Jordan knows where his bread is buttered. Nothing is too ignorant or ugly.

Honestly, I think you are the one that is drunk. Your post is all over the place...and largely unintelligible. And you are aware of what the terms "libel" and "slander" are?

Forum List

Back