Congrats to Sanders for winning Two of Three States Tonight!

Democrats/liberals/progressives are dumber than a sack of hammers
They are a special kind of 'dumb', a bunch of overly educated people good at memorizing reams of rules and facts, but not so good at integrating those facts together into a coherent understanding of the reality they are supposed to represent.
t
Cognitive Dissonance is huge among liberals.

have you ever noticed that the only people that use a phrase like 'overly educated' are those that are woefully under-educated?

and you can say whatever you want about democrats or liberals, but the democratic candidates are at least treating the race with dignity and choosing to discuss issues rather than endowment.

Did you notice that Hillary won the primary, while Bernie won the caucus states? It shows that he has dedicated people on his side, but she's the one bringing voters to the polls. That's what's important in November.

Too bad your corrupt party wont give you a fair shot at getting the nomination!

I would like to say that you are welcome in the GOP if it were up to me, but....nah.

Stay a Democrat where you can at least be heard.
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders

PRETTY MUCH SAYS IT ALL 1262 TO GO

And only 736 of those 1,121 Clinton delegates were actually earned, the rest are Super Delegates she bought off. (BR) so

The total should really be Clinton 736 and Sanders 479, much closer. (BR) Sucks to be you ...

You Dems really should limit Super Delegates from declaring publicly for a candidate until the national convention actually starts.
(BR)
And only 736 of those 1,121 Clinton delegates were actually earned, the rest are Super Delegates she bought off. (BR) so

The total should really be Clinton 736 and Sanders 479, much closer. (BR) Sucks to be you ...

You Dems really should limit Super Delegates from declaring publicly for a candidate until the national convention actually starts.(BR) why your republiclowns don't ... why should we be forced to do something your republiclowns don't do... you do realize you are a moron

You Dems really should limit Super Delegates from declaring publicly for a candidate until the national convention actually starts.
(BR)

The total should really be Clinton 736 and Sanders 479, much closer. (BR) Sucks to be you ...[/quote]

Your inability to properly use reference tags is kind of a clue about what a moron you are.

Why the use of Super delegates is anti-democratic should be obvious.

But all you seem to be concerned about is showing the flag of party loyalty, even if it goes completely contrary to your parties claimed principles of being democratic.

You Dems really should limit Super Delegates from declaring publicly for a candidate until the national convention actually starts.(BR) why your republiclowns don't ... why should we be forced to do something your republiclowns don't do... you do realize you are a moron

First I am not a Republican. I mostly vote Democrat locally and at the state level and have many times voted for Democrats like Jimmy Carter and Jim Webb.

Secondly the Republican Party automatically commits it's Super delegates to vote for the winner of the majority of the states caucus or primary vote.

Thirdly, no one is talking about forcing the Democrats to do anything. It was a suggestion meant for more intelligent and reflective Democrats which apparently does not concern you.

Oh yes, welcome to my ignore list.

I would like to say that you are welcome in the GOP if it were up to me, but....nah.

You do realize that the popular vote count is not entirely connected to the delegate count in the democrat party process? In the Republican party the delegates are directly connected to the primary vote count, the democrat, not so much. Which does mean that the super delegates don't vote the way the primary vote turns out, it just means they don't have to. And the way the primary/caucus vote is counted is in question.

So what you say is "having a say" is just an illusion.

Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders

PRETTY MUCH SAYS IT ALL 1262 TO GO

(BR)

Republican super delegates are tied to the popular vote, at least for the first round of voting at the convention.

I don't even know why Sanders is still up there running. HE doesn't stand a chance in hell. Hillary hasn't done anything and she already has a 1000 delegates. what a Rigged slimy gig they played on their voters

You do realize that the popular vote count is not entirely connected to the delegate count in the democrat party process? In the Republican party the delegates are directly connected to the primary vote count, the democrat, not so much. Which does mean that the super delegates don't vote the way the primary vote turns out, it just means they don't have to. And the way the primary/caucus vote is counted is in question.

So what you say is "having a say" is just an illusion.
Today BOTH parties engage in illusion.

For the Democrats the illusion is that the people who run the party are Democratic.

In the Republican Party it is the illusion that the people who run the party are conservative and patriotic.

Forum List

Back