Congratulations to the GOP

And even now.........Liberals try to dodge the Stagflation King Carter...........Reassigning it to Nixon and Ford.........LOL
wot-in-stagflation.jpg

You are a lying Piece of Human Excrement.

Stagflation, 1970s Style

Whip Inflation Now (WIN) was a 1974 attempt to spur a grassroots movement to combat inflation in the US, by encouraging personal savings and disciplined spending habits in combination with public measures, urged by U.S. President Gerald Ford.

Carter took the oath of office in January 1977.

Carter handed over Reagan Stagflation out the ass............Not to mention he was in when Iran went to the dark side of Islam.

Carter had zero to do with Iran's revolution. Read the damn history. BTW, Carter achieved the Camp David Accords, put solar panels on the roof of the White House which Reagan removed.
The Panels were for heating water not to make electricity. They were very inefficient. Camp David Accords were a bust. Arafat played Carter like a violin.

Ignoramus ^^^ on steroids. Or maybe not, maybe just a damn liar who hopes Trump's base will believe this absurd comment.

No, you are proving to be the ignoramus. What he stated is factually correct. The panels were only for heating water and they sucked. People got tired of lukewarm water so they got rid of them.

You are a lying Piece of Human Excrement.

Stagflation, 1970s Style

Whip Inflation Now (WIN) was a 1974 attempt to spur a grassroots movement to combat inflation in the US, by encouraging personal savings and disciplined spending habits in combination with public measures, urged by U.S. President Gerald Ford.

Carter took the oath of office in January 1977.

Carter handed over Reagan Stagflation out the ass............Not to mention he was in when Iran went to the dark side of Islam.

Carter had zero to do with Iran's revolution. Read the damn history. BTW, Carter achieved the Camp David Accords, put solar panels on the roof of the White House which Reagan removed.
The Panels were for heating water not to make electricity. They were very inefficient. Camp David Accords were a bust. Arafat played Carter like a violin.

Ignoramus ^^^ on steroids. Or maybe not, maybe just a damn liar who hopes Trump's base will believe this absurd comment.

No, you are proving to be the ignoramus. What he stated is factually correct. The panels were only for heating water and they sucked. People got tired of lukewarm water so they got rid of them.

Golly gee, you seem to be so stuck on your biases; you lack any sense and strike out with the immunity of a fool (as in fools tread where angles fear to go).

How is water heated?

Solar panels heat swimming pools in CA; that's a hint that is not too abstract for your pea brain, I hope.

Golly gee, you seem to be so stuck on your biases; you lack any sense and strike out with the immunity of a fool (as in fools tread where angles fear to go).

How is water heated?

Solar panels heat swimming pools in CA; that's a hint that is not too abstract for your pea brain, I hope.

Wrong dearie, it is you who are stuck on your ridiculous biases. You statist clowns simply can't accept the fact that there are people out in the world who are way the fuck smarter than you tards. I remember one time I was at a IACP conference about 20 years ago, and one of the LEO's was spouting off about how great he was at pursuit driving. He was making statements about how he was handling the car that if he did it on a regular basis he would eventually crash.

I pointed that fact out to him in a gentle way but he decided that because he had the badge he was the expert. So I lowered the boom on him and showed him my Super License and informed him that this license allowed me to drive cars, in races, that he wouldn't even be allowed to sit in.

That's the problem with you boys, you are so arrogant that when you get caught by those of us who ARE true experts, you are well and truly fucked.

How is water heated?

Wrong dearie, it is you who are stuck on your ridiculous biases. You statist clowns simply can't accept the fact that there are people out in the world who are way the fuck smarter than you tards. I remember one time I was at a IACP conference about 20 years ago, and one of the LEO's was spouting off about how great he was at pursuit driving. He was making statements about how he was handling the car that if he did it on a regular basis he would eventually crash.

I pointed that fact out to him in a gentle way but he decided that because he had the badge he was the expert. So I lowered the boom on him and showed him my Super License and informed him that this license allowed me to drive cars, in races, that he wouldn't even be allowed to sit in.

That's the problem with you boys, you are so arrogant that when you get caught by those of us who ARE true experts, you are well and truly fucked.

I was trained to call off pursuits when it became apparent civilians were in jeopardy. Racing on a track, one the drivers walked upon and studied before the green flag, is one hell of a lot different than driving in pursuit of a lunatic in traffic. If what you said was true, which I doubt, you got laughed out of the building.

How is water heated?

I was trained to call off pursuits when it became apparent civilians were in jeopardy. Racing on a track, one the drivers walked upon and studied before the green flag, is one hell of a lot different than driving in pursuit of a lunatic in traffic. If what you said was true, which I doubt, you got laughed out of the building.

Which shows how ignorant you are of car handling techniques. And that is the point. Racing a car on the track is very different from pursuit. Of that there is no doubt, what is the same though is if you throw a car into a corner at a certain speed it is going to react in a certain, predictable way. You have no clue how to drive fast, safely. You just don't.

I can drive any car, at any speed, in any kind of road condition. Safely. You can't. That's the difference, junior.

Don't you guys read each others posts? reading about some true but bad decisions made by both party's. none seem willing to admit the errors made by there own party.
no perfect people no perfect political party's

Don't you guys read each others posts? reading about some true but bad decisions made by both party's. none seem willing to admit the errors made by there own party.
no perfect people no perfect political party's
the Dems are pro-criminal, that's for sure
Obama/Hillary are anti-white

Forum List

Back