Congratulations to the GOP

Democrats do not care about poor except to keep them poor and voting Dem.

School vouchers work and could force the public education monopoly to do something other than make $$$$ vanish into the pockets of leftists like RealDave.

But RealDave doesn't want kids educated, because educated kids are less likely to "need" BIG GOVERNMENT, and RealDave wants invalids who do....
Another Trumpette who fialed in the public school system blames the system instead of the fact they were just plain stupid & lazy.
If you want to send your snot nosed spoiled brat top private school, don't expect me to pay for it.

But yet you expect me to pay for yours?

Trying to be clever? It failed. Taxes support local schools and public schools are open to all who live in their district. If someone wants to be an elitist, they can damn well pay their own way.

Property taxes support local schools. People without children still have to pay property taxes. Good for the goose.

That's true; not the goose part. Only callous conservatives resent paying taxes on school bonds. I pay my taxes and the asshole in the White House uses MY MONEY to pay the Secret Service to rent golf carts to protect his fat ass, and fat ass appointed several dirt bags to use my money to buy air tickets for personal affairs, buy a private telephone booth in his office and buy new furniture.
Obama didn't have a Fat Ass.............oh sorry.....wrong golf game that you are outraged by....

so sorry...........

and to Trump, Ryan and McConnell specifically, for reaching their goal to 'reform' America into a Plutocracy; a nation of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich & global corporations. In doing so they have also accomplished a means to sabotage the PPACA / Obamacare.

Doing so proved B. Franklin could look into the future, and did recognize that the Founding Fathers had created a Republic, IF we could keep it.

I would be remiss if I did not remember the five members of the Supreme Court who paved the way by repealing campaign finance reform, and thus building and putting the first few nails in the coffin of Democracy in America. A job finished this month by the hard work and mendacity of Ryan, McConnell, Trump and the Freedom Caucus, a caucus clearly named by an oxymoron.

The GOP and their fellow travelers began this journey by putting forth this meme, we live not in a democratic republic, but in a constitutional republic; transforming the laws of our nation in the several states and in The Congress, to be written by a majority of Pols beholden to their job by campaign donations to them, or to others who will do the bidding of the power elite.

Oh, the Democrats pulled that off a long time ago silly person. Waaaaay back in 1932 2% of the population controlled 76% of the nations wealth. Then Democrats took over both houses of Congress for 40 continuous years, and controlled the Presidency for a good portion of that time too, after that wonderful run ONE percent, controlled 90% of the wealth of this country. So, the Dems were clearly doing exactly what you claim the repubs to have done.

and to Trump, Ryan and McConnell specifically, for reaching their goal to 'reform' America into a Plutocracy; a nation of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich & global corporations. In doing so they have also accomplished a means to sabotage the PPACA / Obamacare.

Doing so proved B. Franklin could look into the future, and did recognize that the Founding Fathers had created a Republic, IF we could keep it.

I would be remiss if I did not remember the five members of the Supreme Court who paved the way by repealing campaign finance reform, and thus building and putting the first few nails in the coffin of Democracy in America. A job finished this month by the hard work and mendacity of Ryan, McConnell, Trump and the Freedom Caucus, a caucus clearly named by an oxymoron.

The GOP and their fellow travelers began this journey by putting forth this meme, we live not in a democratic republic, but in a constitutional republic; transforming the laws of our nation in the several states and in The Congress, to be written by a majority of Pols beholden to their job by campaign donations to them, or to others who will do the bidding of the power elite.

Oh, the Democrats pulled that off a long time ago silly person. Waaaaay back in 1932 2% of the population controlled 76% of the nations wealth. Then Democrats took over both houses of Congress for 40 continuous years, and controlled the Presidency for a good portion of that time too, after that wonderful run ONE percent, controlled 90% of the wealth of this country. So, the Dems were clearly doing exactly what you claim the repubs to have done.

I doubt one data point describes 75 + years of our economic history. I can easily point out another single data point, the Nixon / Ford Stagflation, no jobs and very high interest rates. The Congress has always been a mix of D's and R's and pointing the finger at the D's is nothing more hackery at its finest.

One more post ^^^ by a fool, too dumb and not sufficiently educated to post an expository rebuttal. It seems most Trump supporters not only didn't attend a 4-year college, most of them post idiot-grams which would embarrass an average third grader to post.

These Trump cult members are too dumb to realize that they're ALSO going to get screwed after a few crumbs are getting thrown at them......

They'd rather bend over than to admit they fucked up....ROYALLY ....by backing up these den of thieves.
a lefty cult member calling others cult members....dam nat open your fucking eyes...

I doubt one data point describes 75 + years of our economic history. I can easily point out another single data point, the Nixon / Ford Stagflation, no jobs and very high interest rates. The Congress has always been a mix of D's and R's and pointing the finger at the D's is nothing more hackery at its finest.

What I presented ain't one data point. It is a forty year record of Democrat consolidating wealth in the hands of the elite (who they happen to be a part of, but you choose to ignore that fact) and in the process screwing over the middle class. But hey, you hope to be the new Heydrich so i can understand how you support those policies.

a nation of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich

61741786-welcome-to-luxembourg-stamp.jpg

What I presented ain't one data point. It is a forty year record of Democrat consolidating wealth in the hands of the elite (who they happen to be a part of, but you choose to ignore that fact) and in the process screwing over the middle class. But hey, you hope to be the new Heydrich so i can understand how you support those policies.

Bullshit, read some history and turn off Fox. You posted nothing but an opinion, and opinion based on a fantasy.

And even now.........Liberals try to dodge the Stagflation King Carter...........Reassigning it to Nixon and Ford.........LOL
wot-in-stagflation.jpg

Bullshit, read some history and turn off Fox. You posted nothing but an opinion, and opinion based on a fantasy.

It IS real history moron. It comes from a 1932 Communist Party USA Newspaper. In other words, nimrod, it is ORIGINAL SOURCE MATERIAL. Look up the term when you are doing your next spew on historical research.

And even now.........Liberals try to dodge the Stagflation King Carter...........Reassigning it to Nixon and Ford.........LOL
wot-in-stagflation.jpg

You are a lying Piece of Human Excrement.

Stagflation, 1970s Style

Whip Inflation Now (WIN) was a 1974 attempt to spur a grassroots movement to combat inflation in the US, by encouraging personal savings and disciplined spending habits in combination with public measures, urged by U.S. President Gerald Ford.

Carter took the oath of office in January 1977.

wot-in-stagflation.jpg

Stagflation, 1970s Style

Whip Inflation Now (WIN) was a 1974 attempt to spur a grassroots movement to combat inflation in the US, by encouraging personal savings and disciplined spending habits in combination with public measures, urged by U.S. President Gerald Ford.

Settle down junior. The facts are that both ford and carter were crap presidents.

misery.gif

"The economic policies of Gerald R. Ford are usually remembered as a joke. Soon after he took over as president, in August 1974, he tried to tame runaway price increases by urging Americans to wear round red lapel pins emblazoned with the initials WIN, for "whip inflation now."

That didn't work, of course, and the pins soon disappeared amid public ridicule.

But Ford didn't give up the fight against what was then called stagflation: a debilitating mix of rapid inflation, high unemployment and slow economic growth. In fact, before his 30-month administration ended, he discarded his original plans and cobbled together an unconventional set of programs that succeeded, at least for a while, in slowing the country's financial slide."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/27/AR2006122701580.html?noredirect=on

wot-in-stagflation.jpg

Stagflation, 1970s Style

Carter handed over Reagan Stagflation out the ass............Not to mention he was in when Iran went to the dark side of Islam.

wot-in-stagflation.jpg

Stagflation, 1970s Style

Carter handed over Reagan Stagflation out the ass............Not to mention he was in when Iran went to the dark side of Islam.

Carter had zero to do with Iran's revolution. Read the damn history. BTW, Carter achieved the Camp David Accords, put solar panels on the roof of the White House which Reagan removed.

wot-in-stagflation.jpg

Stagflation, 1970s Style

Carter had zero to do with Iran's revolution. Read the damn history. BTW, Carter achieved the Camp David Accords, put solar panels on the roof of the White House which Reagan removed.
I don't need to read it........I lived it............I remember the gas lines and inflation...........From Peanut Head.

In regards to the Accords........yes that is one thing he did right..........Egypt and Israel were tired of killing each other.......more so with Egypt who had their asses kicked twice............Saddat did the deal..................the Arab League killed him for it..........that Peace has lasted since then.

wot-in-stagflation.jpg

Stagflation, 1970s Style

The Panels were for heating water not to make electricity. They were very inefficient. Camp David Accords were a bust. Arafat played Carter like a violin.

wot-in-stagflation.jpg

Stagflation, 1970s Style

The Panels were for heating water not to make electricity. They were very inefficient. Camp David Accords were a bust. Arafat played Carter like a violin.
There have been no Wars with Egypt since......Carter arranged it but the players had both lost kids in the Wars..........and said enough's enough..........Was a good thing.

wot-in-stagflation.jpg

Stagflation, 1970s Style

Ignoramus ^^^ on steroids. Or maybe not, maybe just a damn liar who hopes Trump's base will believe this absurd comment.

wot-in-stagflation.jpg

Stagflation, 1970s Style

Ignoramus ^^^ on steroids. Or maybe not, maybe just a damn liar who hopes Trump's base will believe this absurd comment.
No liar just facts that you don't like.

Forum List

Back