Congratulations to the GOP

Democrats do not care about poor except to keep them poor and voting Dem.

School vouchers work and could force the public education monopoly to do something other than make $$$$ vanish into the pockets of leftists like RealDave.

But RealDave doesn't want kids educated, because educated kids are less likely to "need" BIG GOVERNMENT, and RealDave wants invalids who do....

it is not Democrats blocking medical marijuana or legalization of it.

2008-2010

Obama = White House
Pelosi = Speaker
Reid = Senate Majority Leader

Polls at the time = 54% of Americans want pot legal

What did Dems do?

They SOLD OUT to the LAWYER LOBBY....

and then hired RealDave to LIE About that....

This thread is about the effort by the GOP and global corporation's effort to fundamentally change our democratic republic (i.e. a nation built on the will of the people, to vote for representatives to govern) and their effort to create a government by the power elite, for the power elite, and global corporations (they are people too).

No defender of Trump&Co. has yet offered any evidence that this fundamental change is not a sharp stick in the eye of We the People or the founders.

Last edited:
Government is way too big.

Government spending needs to be CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT

And no, America is not GREECE.

If you love BIG GOVERNMENT and want MORE SPENDING, MOVE TO GREECE and see where that leads....

School vouchers work and could force the public education monopoly to do something other than make $$$$ vanish into the pockets of leftists like RealDave.

But RealDave doesn't want kids educated, because educated kids are less likely to "need" BIG GOVERNMENT, and RealDave wants invalids who do....

Wrong ^^^!!! Simply and echo of a Right Wing Meme, which has no truth and is a BIG LIE!

Government is way too big.

Government spending needs to be CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT

And no, America is not GREECE.

If you love BIG GOVERNMENT and want MORE SPENDING, MOVE TO GREECE and see where that leads....

Gee, one thing you've posted is true, congrats: "America is not GREECE"

Trump&Co. have yet to fund CHIP, and yet have given 4.5 Billion Dollars to the Military-Industrial Complex. It's not about "CUT, etc."; it is about priorities and the GOP under the leadership (so to speak) of Trump, is his priority and that is Trump (that may be too abstract for you to comprehend).

and to Trump, Ryan and McConnell specifically, for reaching their goal to 'reform' America into a Plutocracy; a nation of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich & global corporations. In doing so they have also accomplished a means to sabotage the PPACA / Obamacare.

Doing so proved B. Franklin could look into the future, and did recognize that the Founding Fathers had created a Republic, IF we could keep it.

I would be remiss if I did not remember the five members of the Supreme Court who paved the way by repealing campaign finance reform, and thus building and putting the first few nails in the coffin of Democracy in America. A job finished this month by the hard work and mendacity of Ryan, McConnell, Trump and the Freedom Caucus, a caucus clearly named by an oxymoron.

The GOP and their fellow travelers began this journey by putting forth this meme, we live not in a democratic republic, but in a constitutional republic; transforming the laws of our nation in the several states and in The Congress, to be written by a majority of Pols beholden to their job by campaign donations to them, or to others who will do the bidding of the power elite.

Meet the fellow travelers:

Last edited:
it is not Democrats blocking medical marijuana or legalization of it.

2008-2010

Obama = White House
Pelosi = Speaker
Reid = Senate Majority Leader

Polls at the time = 54% of Americans want pot legal

What did Dems do?

They SOLD OUT to the LAWYER LOBBY....

and then hired RealDave to LIE About that....
I have news, Obama was never President in the year 2008.

Another Trumpette who fialed in the public school system blames the system instead of the fact they were just plain stupid & lazy.
If you want to send your snot nosed spoiled brat top private school, don't expect me to pay for it.

Another Trumpette who fialed in the public school system blames the system instead of the fact they were just plain stupid & lazy.
If you want to send your snot nosed spoiled brat top private school, don't expect me to pay for it.
But yet you expect me to pay for yours?

20 pages in, and the truth within the OP is clear. For two years, following the election of an all Right Wing Conservative Party to lead our nation, that fringe group have proved they cannot govern well.

Pushing their extreme agenda, and puffing their collective chests, they failed to consider three million or so voters rejected their extremist rhetoric; smart and educated people would have mellowed out and worked across the aisle for the good of our country.

Not so Trump, McConnell and Ryan, they pushed on and I do hope that door Ryan pushed hits him in the ass as he walks out the door.

Trying to be clever? It failed. Taxes support local schools and public schools are open to all who live in their district. If someone wants to be an elitist, they can damn well pay their own way.

20 pages in, and the truth within the OP is clear. For two years, following the election of an all Right Wing Conservative Party to lead our nation, that fringe group have proved they cannot govern well.

Pushing their extreme agenda, and puffing their collective chests, they failed to consider three million or so voters rejected their extremist rhetoric; smart and educated people would have mellowed out and worked across the aisle for the good of our country.

Not so Trump, McConnell and Ryan, they pushed on and I do hope that door Ryan pushed hits him in the ass as he walks out the door.
LOL

Trying to be clever? It failed. Taxes support local schools and public schools are open to all who live in their district. If someone wants to be an elitist, they can damn well pay their own way.
Property taxes support local schools. People without children still have to pay property taxes. Good for the goose.

Property taxes support local schools. People without children still have to pay property taxes. Good for the goose.

That's true; not the goose part. Only callous conservatives resent paying taxes on school bonds. I pay my taxes and the asshole in the White House uses MY MONEY to pay the Secret Service to rent golf carts to protect his fat ass, and fat ass appointed several dirt bags to use my money to buy air tickets for personal affairs, buy a private telephone booth in his office and buy new furniture.

That's true; not the goose part. Only callous conservatives resent paying taxes on school bonds. I pay my taxes and the asshole in the White House uses MY MONEY to pay the Secret Service to rent golf carts to protect his fat ass, and fat ass appointed several dirt bags to use my money to buy air tickets for personal affairs, buy a private telephone booth in his office and buy new furniture.
lol You need help.

lol You need help.

"Would you care to explain why I need help and what form that help should be?

The truth seems to bother you, why is that?

Forum List

Back