Congratulations to the GOP

The Democrats said that Fannie & Freddie were not the problem,,assfuck. Bush tried to put them unsder hite House control & even Republicans in Congress said no.

The cause of the near financial meltdown had to do with the effects of years of Republican deregulation. Happened under the Bush administration caused by all Street.

The Democrats passed legislation under Obama to stop that from happening in the future. Guess who is pulling back those regulations? You hero Trump.

This is yet another example of your ignorance.
I've shown proof and you have shown nothing. Of course you didn't look at it..............Under committee and year after year proposed it was a problem.............Your side laughed it off. While others pushed for regulations to stop the eventually took us down..................Your side COOKED THE BOOKS TO HIDE THE PROBLEM...................

Of course you will blame others for your mistakes..........to the Grahams of the GOP.......RINO'S.........I was against them then...........you just have selective memories.

I am blaming those responsible. YOUR party.

I laugh when you pretend Americans blame Barney Franks for fighting for Fannie & Freddie. A man in a minority position in Congress? How did he stop anything? Republicans ran the House, fool.
Never got out of COMMITTEE....................a STEP IN THE PROCESS.

And why did those Dems get RE ELECTED MR. DEM..................I showed the video's where they LAUGHED IT OFF.............CALLED IT A WASTE OF THEIR TIME...............JOKED ABOUT IT...................

Why did your side RE ELECT THEM when the were INCOMPETENT.

Bush tried to put Fanie & Freddie under White House control & Republicans in congress said no. Don't blame Democrats. You sound like Trump - blaming Democrats for obstruction when Republicans controlled both houses.

Why wpuld you vote for the party that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years?
Dancing around my questions......................

You ask me questions when you don't respond to mine.............

I've asked how raising prices in your states is good for the poor.............Only answer is for their OWN GOOD...........

SAVING THEM.................WHO THE HELL IS GONNA SAVE THEM FROM YOU.

Who is raising prices? Aid to poor people is higher in higher cost of living areas.

You're tire question is stupid.

LOL.

Whatever bro..............Dem controlled states traditionally have the highest gas prices in the country..........FROM REGULATIONS AND TAXATION..............

Now you try to WATER IT DOWN saying it's not really 80 cents.......

Perhaps next you demand the argument shift to a comparison of New York to California...............

Again....................how to increasing prices help the POOR.

I've shown proof and you have shown nothing. Of course you didn't look at it..............Under committee and year after year proposed it was a problem.............Your side laughed it off. While others pushed for regulations to stop the eventually took us down..................Your side COOKED THE BOOKS TO HIDE THE PROBLEM...................

Of course you will blame others for your mistakes..........to the Grahams of the GOP.......RINO'S.........I was against them then...........you just have selective memories.

I laugh when you pretend Americans blame Barney Franks for fighting for Fannie & Freddie. A man in a minority position in Congress? How did he stop anything? Republicans ran the House, fool.

And why did those Dems get RE ELECTED MR. DEM..................I showed the video's where they LAUGHED IT OFF.............CALLED IT A WASTE OF THEIR TIME...............JOKED ABOUT IT...................

Bush tried to put Fanie & Freddie under White House control & Republicans in congress said no. Don't blame Democrats. You sound like Trump - blaming Democrats for obstruction when Republicans controlled both houses.

Why wpuld you vote for the party that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years?

I've asked how raising prices in your states is good for the poor.............Only answer is for their OWN GOOD...........

Who is raising prices? Aid to poor people is higher in higher cost of living areas.

Proving my point.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Raise the prices and taxes through the roof.........HURT THE POOR.....AND THEN SAY WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU.

LMFAO

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ykjui.jpg

Proving my point.

Raise the prices and taxes through the roof.........HURT THE POOR.....AND THEN SAY WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU.

LMFAO

Who raised the prices?

and you demonstrate your ignorance when you assume welfare pays the same in every state.

This is yet another example of your gross stupidity & ignorance. No wonder you voted Trump.

LOL.

Whatever bro..............Dem controlled states traditionally have the highest gas prices in the country..........FROM REGULATIONS AND TAXATION..............

Perhaps next you demand the argument shift to a comparison of New York to California...............

his is ridiculous. You made the cklain Califirnia gas prices are higher by 80 cents. It wasx wrong. Now you change trhe subject to try to pretend you never said it.

I never denied CA had higher prices. I said it was not 80 cents higher.

Blue States tend to value air & water quality & the realth of their residents .

Red States say Fuck air & water quality & fuck the health of our children. I want to save on gasoline.

That, my friend, is the difference.

You decide to fuck over your own children to save a few busks. The sad part is that you are proud of that.

Proving my point.

LMFAO

Who raised the prices?

and you demonstrate your ignorance when you assume welfare pays the same in every state.

This is yet another example of your gross stupidity & ignorance. No wonder you voted Trump.
I just posted the TAX INCREASE ON GAS CALIFORNIA...................

Then you are sooo dumb..........who RAISED THE PRICES.....

Minute ago you said regulations of Gasoline are THERE TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT.........Admitting the state increased prices.

YOU ARE FLOPPING LIKE A MULLET OUT OF WATER........Can't keep your story straight for a page.

fish_flop_hg_wht.gif

Proving my point.

LMFAO

Who raised the prices?

Minute ago you said regulations of Gasoline are THERE TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT.........Admitting the state increased prices.

YOU ARE FLOPPING LIKE A MULLET OUT OF WATER........Can't keep your story straight for a page.

fish_flop_hg_wht.gif

So now you think the cost of living of a region is controlled by the price of gasoline.

I get it.

LOL.

his is ridiculous. You made the cklain Califirnia gas prices are higher by 80 cents. It wasx wrong. Now you change trhe subject to try to pretend you never said it.

Red States say Fuck air & water quality & fuck the health of our children. I want to save on gasoline.

You decide to fuck over your own children to save a few busks. The sad part is that you are proud of that.
That is a MATTER OF OPINION............an OPINION THAT YOUR SIDE USES ALL THE TIME..............Which is UTTER BS...................

Your OPINIONS DESTROY THE POCKET BOOKS OF THE POOR...........FORCING YOU TO LATER CREATE GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS TO SAVE THEM FROM THE VERY SHIT YOU CREATED.

Your FULL OF IT...............Your so called CHAMPIONS FOR THE POOR IS A LIE................

You make it harder for them to SURVIVE........................and then claim IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

pfffft.

c25dba8569b7d41d9e3d9f42f4da40bb--stupid-liberals-politicians.jpg

And they make her leader of the Dems...............LMFAO............

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
This from a Trump voter.
Did you read her comment.............................hmmmmm

Your legislative agenda that created more PART TIME JOBS................HEY POOR WORK LESS HOURS AND ENJOY YOUR TIME OFF WHILE WE JACK UP PRICES...............

Is that IDIOT THE BEST YOU HAVE TO OFFER..................Because if that is the BEST THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFF

WE ARE FUCKED..................

Proving my point.

LMFAO

Who raised the prices?

fish_flop_hg_wht.gif

So now you think the cost of living of a region is controlled by the price of gasoline.

I get it.
lol

I NEVER SAID THAT...........................I put up another site showing the COST OF LIVING THERE AS WELL..........

SELECTIVE MEMORY AGAIN............................

Now trying to put words into my mouth THAT I NEVER SAID..........TWISTING IT TO YOUR ARGUMENT.........

GASOLINE WAS ONE EXAMPLE..................

pffft

LOL.

Please Dave Republicans are very proud people ,,Proud ,with heads as thick and as hard as rocks

Proving my point.

LMFAO

Who raised the prices?

fish_flop_hg_wht.gif

I get it.
lol

I NEVER SAID THAT...........................I put up another site showing the COST OF LIVING THERE AS WELL..........

SELECTIVE MEMORY AGAIN............................

Now trying to put words into my mouth THAT I NEVER SAID..........TWISTING IT TO YOUR ARGUMENT.........

GASOLINE WAS ONE EXAMPLE..................

pffft
You're a bigger liar than Trump.

You said Democrats were bad to poor people because the blue states had a higher cost of living.

You fucking said that so don't pretend you didn't.

c25dba8569b7d41d9e3d9f42f4da40bb--stupid-liberals-politicians.jpg

And they make her leader of the Dems...............LMFAO............

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
This from a Trump voter.
Did you read her comment.............................hmmmmm

Your legislative agenda that created more PART TIME JOBS................HEY POOR WORK LESS HOURS AND ENJOY YOUR TIME OFF WHILE WE JACK UP PRICES...............

Is that IDIOT THE BEST YOU HAVE TO OFFER..................Because if that is the BEST THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFF

WE ARE FUCKED..................
My God, not the part time job myth. If a company lowered the hours to avoid paying benefits then these people were already working part time because that same employer would have already done that.

I love it. You corporation sucking Trumpettes are blaming a policy that lowed the number of hours worked to be considered full time instead of the cheap ass corporations who would lower their employees hours to avoid paying benefits. Cheapass corps would always do whatever they could to avoid paying benefits. That does not mean nothing should be done.

You are such a pathetic liar.

You said Democrats were bad to poor people

I'll second that.

The Democrats are extremely BAD for POOR PEOPLE BECAUSE....

1. they insist poor send their kids to the public education monopoly, which charges the taxpayer an arm and a leg but doesn't educate. Meanwhile, elites Dem kleptocrats send their privileged kids to PRIVATE SCHOOL while opposing SCHOOL VOUCHERS since UNIONIZED PUBLIC EDUCATION funds DEM CAMPAIGNS (at taxpayer and poor youth expense).
2. by over taxing and regulating, Dems close businesses and chase businesses out of the country, putting DOWNWARD PRESSURE on LOW END WAGES
3. by being married to the LAWYER LOBBY, Dems do not care if 60% of Americans want pot legal, Dems care about MORE DONATIONS FROM LAWYERS. Who suffers? The poor, particularly the Black poor

Democrats keep people poor by guaranteeing a terrible "education" and then making sure the economy cannot pay them enough to live without BIG GOVERNMENT.

You said Democrats were bad to poor people

I'll second that.

The Democrats are extremely BAD for POOR PEOPLE BECAUSE....

1. they insist poor send their kids to the public education monopoly, which charges the taxpayer an arm and a leg but doesn't educate. Meanwhile, elites Dem kleptocrats send their privileged kids to PRIVATE SCHOOL while opposing SCHOOL VOUCHERS since UNIONIZED PUBLIC EDUCATION funds DEM CAMPAIGNS (at taxpayer and poor youth expense).
2. by over taxing and regulating, Dems close businesses and chase businesses out of the country, putting DOWNWARD PRESSURE on LOW END WAGES
3. by being married to the LAWYER LOBBY, Dems do not care if 60% of Americans want pot legal, Dems care about MORE DONATIONS FROM LAWYERS. Who suffers? The poor, particularly the Black poor

Democrats keep people poor by guaranteeing a terrible "education" and then making sure the economy cannot pay them enough to live without BIG GOVERNMENT.
Wow, Dumbass Dexter, you are wrong.

School vouchers take a few students from poorer school districts & leave those districts now with less funding. Republicans pat themselves on the back for "saving" a few students while condemning the vast majority to a district that less money than before. When PA passed their voucher bill that was vetoed, an analysis showed that only 16% of the money that would be spent actually helped kids in those poorer districts. Most went to parents with kids already in private school.

Voucher amounts were not full rides & never enough for poor families to send their kids. Private schools only pick the best students leaving behind the more difficult (expensive) kids to educate.

Not the regulation argument. God forbid we make companies to not pollute & provide safe work environments

And please, it is not Democrats blocking medical marijuana or legalization of it.

School vouchers take a few students from poorer school districts & leave those districts now with less funding.

"Less funding" = less taxpayer money that RealDave can make VANISH

It is always about FUNDING for leftist kleptocrats. That is why they go so BATSHIT when the subject is SPENDING CUTS.

Private education does a much better job for LESS THAN HALF THE COST of public education because public education "funding" ends up in pockets like RealDave's.... and Hillary's....

This is public education the way RealDave likes it....

By the numbers: Teachers union political contributions in 2016

"
  • Political contributions hit a high in 2016, where donations hit $33.2 million. Of the money that went to politicians directly, 93 percent went to Democrats."

And THAT is what really matters to RealDave....

Forum List

Back