Congratulations to the GOP

If history repeats, cuts will result in more jobs................more money circulation..............and a increase in the middle class....................

idiots like you do NOT know anything about history......

Reagan lowered taxes drastically to boost the economy......and he had to raise tem back up ELEVEN fucking times.....

GWB, also lowered taxes drastically......and we got a rate of 800,000 NEW unemployment claims per month......

Are you sure you want to go down that "history"memory lane, Beagle?
Who signed that bill into law that stated LARGE CORPORATIONS DON'T NEED TO REGULATED..................................

CLINTON.............
Glass_Steagall_Act_signed___farm8_staticflicker_com.jpg

Yep, that evil Clinton signed a bill that the REPUBLICAN CONGRESS PASSED.

It was a compromise bill here the Republicans got their repeal & Clinton got something he wanted.

The repeal was written & pushed through Congtress by REPUBLICANS.

Next, you;'l blame NAFTA on Clinton.

It is the way you ignorant fucks work.
You are correct about Republican fucks wanting it also................ever heard the term RINO HUNT...............we are hunting their sorry asses..............you put dumb asses on a pedestal.....lets look at one you guys kept electing.............ENJOY

The vast majority of Republicans voted yes. YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS POS PARTY. They set the table for the Bush recession.

Let's again look at how the Dems help the poor...............CHAMPIONS OF THE POOR.........

col3q17_map1.jpg

Problem is that the poor actually believe their BS.

So, the Democrats should model their States after the moocher states like the South?

Please don't start the Red State Rank........Federal assistance is per person........by income............and in the Red State Rant your side misleads the dollar values by throwing in Shipyards, Military bases with lower populations to twist the numbers....................

I'm not going down that road...................

Now TELL ME WHY CAUSING HIGHER PRICES HELP THE POOR.

Of course you don;t ant to go down that road but there are those things in those blue states too, dumbass.

How does a political party control the cost of living?

taxes dumb ass..........and regulations...................Your side regulates the living hell out of everything and will tax anything that doesn't move...............

SPLAIN WHY GAS IS 80 cents more a gallon there.

Why customers pay $50 for others power bill there.

And why your costs are 50% higher there........than average RED STATES..........

Then PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS HELPS THE POOR.

HEY POOR PERSON..........WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU BY MAKING MORE EXPENSIVE TO BUY ANTHING.......YOU CAN THANK ME LATER..........

I4P6Niw.jpg

If history repeats, cuts will result in more jobs................more money circulation..............and a increase in the middle class....................

Reagan lowered taxes drastically to boost the economy......and he had to raise tem back up ELEVEN fucking times.....

GWB, also lowered taxes drastically......and we got a rate of 800,000 NEW unemployment claims per month......

Who signed that bill into law that stated LARGE CORPORATIONS DON'T NEED TO REGULATED..................................

CLINTON.............

It was a compromise bill here the Republicans got their repeal & Clinton got something he wanted.

You are correct about Republican fucks wanting it also................ever heard the term RINO HUNT...............we are hunting their sorry asses..............you put dumb asses on a pedestal.....lets look at one you guys kept electing.............ENJOY

The vast majority of Republicans voted yes. YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS POS PARTY. They set the table for the Bush recession.

I don't give a rats behind about the whores of the Republican party ..............but I already put up evidence that your side DENIED THERE WAS A PROBLEM FOR 7 YEARS..................

As they tried to get the housing market under control...................Regulators hands were tied...................and they warned time and time again.................NOTHING DONE...............

Plenty of blame to go around...................DRAIN THE SWAMP RING A BELL....

Oh NO ...........LET'S VOTE FOR A FUCKING IDIOT THAT THINKS GUAM WILL TIP OVER.

Our leadership in pacific rim trade is gone
Splain yourself here. Were you for the TRADE DEAL THERE.......................

Trump canned the TRADE DEAL that would have screwed us over................yet again..........sending more of our jobs overseas...................If you are referring to N. Korea..............which president GUARANTEED his deal would ENSURE NO NUKES IN NORTH KOREA............

CYAVFaKVAAAUHN3.jpg:large
Trump fucked US fasrmers out of billions of dollars by pulling out of a trade deal the Orange POS knew nothing about.

As for NK getting a nuke, thank George W Bush. Yet another example of chickenshit Republicans blaming others for their inability to govern.
Same game with you losers..................cut a deal with a cut throat leader who is a notorious LIAR.....and BLAME SOMEONE ELSE WHEN IT FAILS...................

N. Korea NEVER HAD ANY INTENTIONS OF HONORING THAT DEAL. Neither does IRAN.............Unless you are an Idiot.

You people are too stupid to realize that Trump is taking on the establishment more than any other in decades.............

You people are too stupid to realize that the TRANS PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP would have SCREWED US.

You people are so full of hate that you would stand with the status quo and bought whores of our Government......on fixing the infrastructure of the United States...........Trump made the promise to try to fix some of our degraded infrastructure...........To fixing lead in water pipes........to fixing bridges that should be condemned...........to raw sewage being pumped into our rivers by upgrading the sewage systems in big cities....................

YOUR HATE............IS STOPPING AN AGENDA THAT USED TO BE THE TOP OF YOUR LIST............

And while I'm at it...............I haven't seen a single answer on how RAISING PRICES IN LIBERAL STATES HELPS THE POOR..............

WAITING........................................................................

Memory lane again.

Why Businesses Leave California

Vranich found records of 1,510 divestment events occurring in California between 2008 and 2014, but that number is an incomplete accounting of the situation. “Experts in site selection generally agree that at least five events fail to become public knowledge for every one that does,” he writes, concluding that the real total is probably more than 9,000 divestment events for this period. Even that estimate may not tell the full story. Small businesses are less likely to get media coverage when they relocate, but they are the biggest category of divestment events. Moreover, the cost and compliance burdens of California’s taxes and regulations fall disproportionately on smaller companies, which are less able to afford the teams of attorneys and accountants that mega-corporations can employ. As Carly Fiorina has ably pointed out during the GOP debates, big government tends to benefit big business.

leaving-california.jpg

Let's look at how Dems HELP THE POOR......................California being Liberal Utopia....................

MAKE THEM ALWAYS PAY MORE FOR GAS..................
US Average Gas Prices by State - GasBuddy.com

Historically.................80 cents more a gallon
Eagle No ones saying dems are perfect Plenty about them that needs changing But look at republican shit heads and the ah they voted for Don't blame dems for that

MOVE TO CUBA

You'd be much happier there.

I have a better idea idiot. Why don't you move to Russia since you're trying to turn us into them.

Only a total and complete imbecile thinks that someone who tells the truth about your insanity should move.

It's really cute though how you think you know more than Nobel prize winning economists.

Let's look at how Dems HELP THE POOR......................California being Liberal Utopia....................

Eagle No ones saying dems are perfect Plenty about them that needs changing But look at republican shit heads and the ah they voted for Don't blame dems for that
Bought off Political whores from both parties need to go.................We are hunting them............how about you.

b8a596da26331a23d232484598e417b0--conservative-politics-opinion.jpg

can you wait until the end of the year for that bs ? obama had 8 quarters of 3%or better but never the whole year

I have no doubt that Trump will "make" it with the 3%......

After all, Trump got a substantial inheritance from daddy to flaunt starting a business, last year, the orange charlatan got a substantial inheritance from the Obama's administration to flaunt the 3% increase.

CLINTON.............

Hunting them? You keep electing them.

You call real Republicans RINOS. Funny chit.

You actually think you are anything but a duped Trumpertte.,

Bought off Political whores from both parties need to go.................We are hunting them............how about you.

Like you never voted for George Bush?

Like you never voted for George Bush?
Milky licker...

Let's again look at how the Dems help the poor...............CHAMPIONS OF THE POOR.........

col3q17_map1.jpg

So, the Democrats should model their States after the moocher states like the South?

Please don't start the Red State Rank........Federal assistance is per person........by income............and in the Red State Rant your side misleads the dollar values by throwing in Shipyards, Military bases with lower populations to twist the numbers....................

Of course you don;t ant to go down that road but there are those things in those blue states too, dumbass.

taxes dumb ass..........and regulations...................Your side regulates the living hell out of everything and will tax anything that doesn't move...............

And why your costs are 50% higher there........than average RED STATES..........

HEY POOR PERSON..........WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU BY MAKING MORE EXPENSIVE TO BUY ANTHING.......YOU CAN THANK ME LATER..........

I4P6Niw.jpg

col3q17_map1.jpg

I4P6Niw.jpg

BTW the price of gasoline in California is not 80 cents more. I see you are as big as a
lying fuck as your hero Trump.

CLINTON.............

I don't give a rats behind about the whores of the Republican party ..............but I already put up evidence that your side DENIED THERE WAS A PROBLEM FOR 7 YEARS..................

As they tried to get the housing market under control...................Regulators hands were tied...................and they warned time and time again.................NOTHING DONE...............

Plenty of blame to go around...................DRAIN THE SWAMP RING A BELL....

Oh NO ...........LET'S VOTE FOR A FUCKING IDIOT THAT THINKS GUAM WILL TIP OVER.

The Democrats said that Fannie & Freddie were not the problem,,assfuck. Bush tried to put them unsder hite House control & even Republicans in Congress said no.

The cause of the near financial meltdown had to do with the effects of years of Republican deregulation. Happened under the Bush administration caused by all Street.

The Democrats passed legislation under Obama to stop that from happening in the future. Guess who is pulling back those regulations? You hero Trump.

This is yet another example of your ignorance.

Memory lane again.

Why Businesses Leave California

Vranich found records of 1,510 divestment events occurring in California between 2008 and 2014, but that number is an incomplete accounting of the situation. “Experts in site selection generally agree that at least five events fail to become public knowledge for every one that does,” he writes, concluding that the real total is probably more than 9,000 divestment events for this period. Even that estimate may not tell the full story. Small businesses are less likely to get media coverage when they relocate, but they are the biggest category of divestment events. Moreover, the cost and compliance burdens of California’s taxes and regulations fall disproportionately on smaller companies, which are less able to afford the teams of attorneys and accountants that mega-corporations can employ. As Carly Fiorina has ably pointed out during the GOP debates, big government tends to benefit big business.

leaving-california.jpg
No one is kissing corporation ass better than Trump. He just gave them billions.

Forum List

Back