Congratulations to the GOP

No one is kissing corporation ass better than Trump. He just gave them billions.

Ask Trump Cult members how "great" it worked out for Trump in giving Carrier tons of federal money.....and Carrier basically responded with,"thanks you fucking idiot....but we're STILL sending American jobs to Mexico."

Let's look at how Dems HELP THE POOR......................California being Liberal Utopia....................

MAKE THEM ALWAYS PAY MORE FOR GAS..................
US Average Gas Prices by State - GasBuddy.com

Historically.................80 cents more a gallon
Eagle No ones saying dems are perfect Plenty about them that needs changing But look at republican shit heads and the ah they voted for Don't blame dems for that
Bought off Political whores from both parties need to go.................We are hunting them............how about you.

b8a596da26331a23d232484598e417b0--conservative-politics-opinion.jpg

Like you never voted for George Bush?
Given the options of your candidate versus Bush...........yes I did..............

Pull your head out of that dark place and look around............It has been a lesser of evils vote for far too long. The Dynasty's of the Clinton's and Bush's are at a end. Temporarily.

Let's again look at how the Dems help the poor...............CHAMPIONS OF THE POOR.........

col3q17_map1.jpg

Problem is that the poor actually believe their BS.

So, the Democrats should model their States after the moocher states like the South?

Please don't start the Red State Rank........Federal assistance is per person........by income............and in the Red State Rant your side misleads the dollar values by throwing in Shipyards, Military bases with lower populations to twist the numbers....................

I'm not going down that road...................

Now TELL ME WHY CAUSING HIGHER PRICES HELP THE POOR.

Of course you don;t ant to go down that road but there are those things in those blue states too, dumbass.

How does a political party control the cost of living?

taxes dumb ass..........and regulations...................Your side regulates the living hell out of everything and will tax anything that doesn't move...............

SPLAIN WHY GAS IS 80 cents more a gallon there.

Why customers pay $50 for others power bill there.

And why your costs are 50% higher there........than average RED STATES..........

Then PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS HELPS THE POOR.

HEY POOR PERSON..........WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU BY MAKING MORE EXPENSIVE TO BUY ANTHING.......YOU CAN THANK ME LATER..........

I4P6Niw.jpg

Let's again look at how the Dems help the poor...............CHAMPIONS OF THE POOR.........

col3q17_map1.jpg

Problem is that the poor actually believe their BS.

So, the Democrats should model their States after the moocher states like the South?

Please don't start the Red State Rank........Federal assistance is per person........by income............and in the Red State Rant your side misleads the dollar values by throwing in Shipyards, Military bases with lower populations to twist the numbers....................

Of course you don;t ant to go down that road but there are those things in those blue states too, dumbass.

taxes dumb ass..........and regulations...................Your side regulates the living hell out of everything and will tax anything that doesn't move...............

And why your costs are 50% higher there........than average RED STATES..........

HEY POOR PERSON..........WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU BY MAKING MORE EXPENSIVE TO BUY ANTHING.......YOU CAN THANK ME LATER..........

I4P6Niw.jpg

BTW the price of gasoline in California is not 80 cents more. I see you are as big as a
lying fuck as your hero Trump.

My wife just got back from there. My daughter lives there now. They just bought gas for the rental car there. So your a LYING SACK.....................They complained about the cost..........and my website showed it.................

Your side LIES..........CHEATS .............STEALS..........to GET IT'S WAY.................Shall I show the legislation causing it...............................would be a waste of time.......you'd change the subject.........or LIE AGAIN

Let's look at how Dems HELP THE POOR......................California being Liberal Utopia....................

Eagle No ones saying dems are perfect Plenty about them that needs changing But look at republican shit heads and the ah they voted for Don't blame dems for that
Bought off Political whores from both parties need to go.................We are hunting them............how about you.

Given the options of your candidate versus Bush...........yes I did..............

Pull your head out of that dark place and look around............It has been a lesser of evils vote for far too long. The Dynasty's of the Clinton's and Bush's are at a end. Temporarily.

You chose the Republican. Funny chit huh.

Bill Clinton balanced the budget. You should worship him. But he is a Democrat.

Don't pretend to be anything other than another Republican who supported the very same people that drove our country downhill.

Just like your orange buddy is doing now.

Who signed that bill into law that stated LARGE CORPORATIONS DON'T NEED TO REGULATED..................................

CLINTON.............
Glass_Steagall_Act_signed___farm8_staticflicker_com.jpg

Yep, that evil Clinton signed a bill that the REPUBLICAN CONGRESS PASSED.

It was a compromise bill here the Republicans got their repeal & Clinton got something he wanted.

The repeal was written & pushed through Congtress by REPUBLICANS.

Next, you;'l blame NAFTA on Clinton.

It is the way you ignorant fucks work.
You are correct about Republican fucks wanting it also................ever heard the term RINO HUNT...............we are hunting their sorry asses..............you put dumb asses on a pedestal.....lets look at one you guys kept electing.............ENJOY

The vast majority of Republicans voted yes. YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS POS PARTY. They set the table for the Bush recession.

I don't give a rats behind about the whores of the Republican party ..............but I already put up evidence that your side DENIED THERE WAS A PROBLEM FOR 7 YEARS..................

As they tried to get the housing market under control...................Regulators hands were tied...................and they warned time and time again.................NOTHING DONE...............

Plenty of blame to go around...................DRAIN THE SWAMP RING A BELL....

Oh NO ...........LET'S VOTE FOR A FUCKING IDIOT THAT THINKS GUAM WILL TIP OVER.

The Democrats said that Fannie & Freddie were not the problem,,assfuck. Bush tried to put them unsder hite House control & even Republicans in Congress said no.

The cause of the near financial meltdown had to do with the effects of years of Republican deregulation. Happened under the Bush administration caused by all Street.

The Democrats passed legislation under Obama to stop that from happening in the future. Guess who is pulling back those regulations? You hero Trump.

This is yet another example of your ignorance.

I've shown proof and you have shown nothing. Of course you didn't look at it..............Under committee and year after year proposed it was a problem.............Your side laughed it off. While others pushed for regulations to stop the eventually took us down..................Your side COOKED THE BOOKS TO HIDE THE PROBLEM...................

Of course you will blame others for your mistakes..........to the Grahams of the GOP.......RINO'S.........I was against them then...........you just have selective memories.

Don't pretend to be anything other than another Republican who supported the very same people that drove our country downhill.

Clinton was forced into a corner through Government shutdowns..............Was forced into the cuts and downsized Gov't programs.............He went kicking and screaming then later.....LOOK WHAT I DID.................

Remember the SAVINGS AND LOANS SCANDAL.................Every one of the Clintons associates went down.............But they WERE ANGELS..........REALLY......................

They are CRIMINAL.

I4P6Niw.jpg

I4P6Niw.jpg

BTW the price of gasoline in California is not 80 cents more. I see you are as big as a
My wife just got back from there. My daughter lives there now. They just bought gas for the rental car there. So your a LYING SACK.....................They complained about the cost..........and my website showed it.................

Your side LIES..........CHEATS .............STEALS..........to GET IT'S WAY.................Shall I show the legislation causing it...............................would be a waste of time.......you'd change the subject.........or LIE AGAIN
Average gasoline prices per state.

California has some additional requirements. For a reason. They don't believe in killing their children to save a little on gasoline.

As for lying, cheating, strealing, groping, fraud - look to your orange hero. He has all those traits & you love him.

Yep, that evil Clinton signed a bill that the REPUBLICAN CONGRESS PASSED.

It was a compromise bill here the Republicans got their repeal & Clinton got something he wanted.

The repeal was written & pushed through Congtress by REPUBLICANS.

Next, you;'l blame NAFTA on Clinton.

It is the way you ignorant fucks work.
You are correct about Republican fucks wanting it also................ever heard the term RINO HUNT...............we are hunting their sorry asses..............you put dumb asses on a pedestal.....lets look at one you guys kept electing.............ENJOY

The vast majority of Republicans voted yes. YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS POS PARTY. They set the table for the Bush recession.

I don't give a rats behind about the whores of the Republican party ..............but I already put up evidence that your side DENIED THERE WAS A PROBLEM FOR 7 YEARS..................

As they tried to get the housing market under control...................Regulators hands were tied...................and they warned time and time again.................NOTHING DONE...............

The Democrats said that Fannie & Freddie were not the problem,,assfuck. Bush tried to put them unsder hite House control & even Republicans in Congress said no.

The cause of the near financial meltdown had to do with the effects of years of Republican deregulation. Happened under the Bush administration caused by all Street.

The Democrats passed legislation under Obama to stop that from happening in the future. Guess who is pulling back those regulations? You hero Trump.

I've shown proof and you have shown nothing. Of course you didn't look at it..............Under committee and year after year proposed it was a problem.............Your side laughed it off. While others pushed for regulations to stop the eventually took us down..................Your side COOKED THE BOOKS TO HIDE THE PROBLEM...................

Of course you will blame others for your mistakes..........to the Grahams of the GOP.......RINO'S.........I was against them then...........you just have selective memories.

I am blaming those responsible. YOUR party.

I laugh when you pretend Americans blame Barney Franks for fighting for Fannie & Freddie. A man in a minority position in Congress? How did he stop anything? Republicans ran the House, fool.

I4P6Niw.jpg

I4P6Niw.jpg

California has some additional requirements. For a reason. They don't believe in killing their children to save a little on gasoline.

As for lying, cheating, strealing, groping, fraud - look to your orange hero. He has all those traits & you love him.
But a minute ago you said IT WASN'T TRUE.................No YOU CRAWFISH...............

Because you KNOW IT WAS A LIE...................

Gasoline is gasoline idiot.....................ONLY THE ADDITIVES ARE CHANGED..................Pure GASOLINE is the same regardless of how you buy it.................ONLY THE ADDITIVES MAKE A DIFFERENCE..................So you require them to have 30 different additives across the state.......forcing the Refineries to add Storage Tanks and process lines to mix the different additives in one state which is ludicrous................Changes a few PARTS PER MILLION........and that will SAVE THE PLANET.............Again,................YOUR AN IDIOT................

I WORK IN THIS FIELD....................Your stupidity HURTS THE POOR POINT BLANK.

The 30 different additives SAVE NOTHING.

Clinton was forced into a corner through Government shutdowns..............Was forced into the cuts and downsized Gov't programs.............He went kicking and screaming then later.....LOOK WHAT I DID.................

Remember the SAVINGS AND LOANS SCANDAL.................Every one of the Clintons associates went down.............But they WERE ANGELS..........REALLY......................

They are CRIMINAL.

Clinton + Republican Congress = balanced budget

Bush + Same basic Congress = deficits & debt.

What changed?

I laugh when you pretend Americans blame Barney Franks for fighting for Fannie & Freddie. A man in a minority position in Congress? How did he stop anything? Republicans ran the House, fool.

Never got out of COMMITTEE....................a STEP IN THE PROCESS.

And why did those Dems get RE ELECTED MR. DEM..................I showed the video's where they LAUGHED IT OFF.............CALLED IT A WASTE OF THEIR TIME...............JOKED ABOUT IT...................

Why did your side RE ELECT THEM when the were INCOMPETENT.

I4P6Niw.jpg

I4P6Niw.jpg

But a minute ago you said IT WASN'T TRUE.................No YOU CRAWFISH...............

Gasoline is gasoline idiot.....................ONLY THE ADDITIVES ARE CHANGED..................Pure GASOLINE is the same regardless of how you buy it.................ONLY THE ADDITIVES MAKE A DIFFERENCE..................So you require them to have 30 different additives across the state.......forcing the Refineries to add Storage Tanks and process lines to mix the different additives in one state which is ludicrous................Changes a few PARTS PER MILLION........and that will SAVE THE PLANET.............Again,................YOUR AN IDIOT................

I WORK IN THIS FIELD....................Your stupidity HURTS THE POOR POINT BLANK.

You said 80 cents. Looking at ave gas prices per state, that was way wrong.

And I was right. You would pollutue the air more to save a few cents. Good for California.

They are CRIMINAL.

Clinton + Republican Congress = balanced budget

Bush + Same basic Congress = deficits & debt.

What changed?

I4P6Niw.jpg

I4P6Niw.jpg

You said 80 cents. Looking at ave gas prices per state, that was way wrong.

And I was right. You would pollutue the air more to save a few cents. Good for California.
I doubt you have a clue on what I'm talking about.................the additives don't make that much difference at all. Which is why I stated parts per million.................OVER YOUR HEAD.

And why did those Dems get RE ELECTED MR. DEM..................I showed the video's where they LAUGHED IT OFF.............CALLED IT A WASTE OF THEIR TIME...............JOKED ABOUT IT...................

Bush tried to put Fanie & Freddie under White House control & Republicans in congress said no. Don't blame Democrats. You sound like Trump - blaming Democrats for obstruction when Republicans controlled both houses.

Why wpuld you vote for the party that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years?

Bush tried to put Fanie & Freddie under White House control & Republicans in congress said no. Don't blame Democrats. You sound like Trump - blaming Democrats for obstruction when Republicans controlled both houses.

Why wpuld you vote for the party that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years?
Dancing around my questions......................

You ask me questions when you don't respond to mine.............

I've asked how raising prices in your states is good for the poor.............Only answer is for their OWN GOOD...........

SAVING THEM.................WHO THE HELL IS GONNA SAVE THEM FROM YOU.

Forum List

Back