Congress Approved $2.4 Trillion In Additional Debt During Fiscal Year 2018: Watchdog

Trump is ACCELERATING our deficits!

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!
He's also accelerating GDP growth, which cancels out the increase in deficits.

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!
I called it again! I said you tards would go full Keynesian and claim government overspending is good for the economy!

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

Trump's astronomical increase in spending is far outpacing revenues, dumbass. That's why Trump's deficits are getting bigger and bigger!

That's something your propagandists very deliberately do not tell you.

Last edited:
Congress approved $2.4 trillion in additional debt during fiscal year 2018: Watchdog

In April, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projected that debt held by the public would rise from $14.6 trillion in 2017 to $27.1 trillion in 2027.

“At a time when debt is already at record-high levels and growing unsustainably, the $2.4 trillion added to the projected debt over the past year is incredibly irresponsible," CFRB wrong in a blog post. "These changes alone will increase projected debt from 86 percent of GDP to 94 percent."

We will now observe the pseudocons demonstrating they are literally physically incapable of uttering a single syllable of criticism toward Trump about his astronomical deficits, despite being very, very vocal about deficits when the black guy was President.

In fact, we will see them look at the facts, and stupidly sputter, "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" rather than admit they hired an apprentice President who is an even bigger spender than his predecessor.

Even worse, they will go full Keynes and claim all that overspending is good for the economy!

The president doesn’t spend....Congress does...Isn’t that what you told us when the ghetto Kenyan was spending like a drunk sailor in a whore house full of Playboy models?

Nope. That is not what I said while Obama was President. Fail.

You tards really need another tune besides, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" :lol:

What I find entertaining is those who should worry the least about national debt and deficit spending suddenly care the most...fucking weird.

Another fail. I have been talking about the debt since coming to this forum, retard.

It is YOU who are showing your hypocritical colors right now.

Last edited:
As you can all see, the pseudocons are literally incapable of attacking Trump for his astronomical debt.

After whining for eight years about Obama's debt.

They cannot do it.

Just look at them twisting and contorting themselves to avoid doing so.

An amazing demonstration of blatant hypocrisy.

Last edited:
They don't give a rat's ass about debt and deficits - never have/ never will.
*Unless there's a Dem in the White House

50449f8369bedd020c000009-750-560.jpg
Obama turned our economy around,for less.

Yep - They didn't say a word about GWB's unfunded tax cuts for billionaires, unfunded Medicare D or unfunded wars of choice and aggression.

"UNFUNDED D"... that's the ONLY thing you know right? Geez how pathetically dumb and I am 100% confident you have all your information from the biased MSM!
FACTS about Medicare Modernization Act of 2003!

ALSO YOU have NO idea how Medicare works and the gross efficiencies that came about during GWB's 2003 Medicare Modernization ACT.
ONLY dummies like you think it had something to do with Part D drugs...
BUT having worked with Medicare for over 20 years as a contractor I KNOW the inefficiencies that Medicare had before the 2003 act.
First of all idiots like you still think Medicare processes themselves the nearly 1 billion in claims submitted each year. WRONG!!!

Before the MMA of 2003 there were nearly 100 different contractors around the country all processing Medicare claims. All managing the nearly 1 million providers.
All having DIFFERENT EDI transaction sets.
AFTER the MMA and today now there are less than 10 Medicare Administrative Contractors that FOR profit process ALL Medicare claims AND one other MAJOR
outcome of MMA were the now nearly 600 Medicare Advantage plans which have FURTHER provide efficiencies in administration of the nearly 45 million beneficiaries
with one out of 4 being MA members.
AGAIN idiots like you have NO idea what I'm writing because you believe your dumb ass MSM and the gross errors they don't understand.

More goofy bullshit
Obamacare law was ‘funded’ and expected to save billions; not so for Medicare Part D

Congress approved $2.4 trillion in additional debt during fiscal year 2018: Watchdog

In April, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projected that debt held by the public would rise from $14.6 trillion in 2017 to $27.1 trillion in 2027.

“At a time when debt is already at record-high levels and growing unsustainably, the $2.4 trillion added to the projected debt over the past year is incredibly irresponsible," CFRB wrong in a blog post. "These changes alone will increase projected debt from 86 percent of GDP to 94 percent."

We will now observe the pseudocons demonstrating they are literally physically incapable of uttering a single syllable of criticism toward Trump about his astronomical deficits, despite being very, very vocal about deficits when the black guy was President.

In fact, we will see them look at the facts, and stupidly sputter, "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" rather than admit they hired an apprentice President who is an even bigger spender than his predecessor.

Even worse, they will go full Keynes and claim all that overspending is good for the economy!

YOUR idiotic stuttering is a FACT though! Dumb Ass Obama didn't care to make the USA secure because he CUT spending on the military
WHILE INCREASING spending on fighting against the Growth of the United States.

NOW the above details are TOO MUCH for dummies like you to comprehend BUT the facts are:

1) First, the attacks on 9/11 led to the War on Terror.
That almost doubled annual military spending. It rose from $437.4 billion in 2003 to a peak of $855.1 billion in 2011.
That includes the defense department budget and off-budget emergency spending.
It also includes spending for departments that support defense, such as Homeland Security, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the National Nuclear Security Administration.

An indefensible defense budget
ED FEULNER: Obama deep cuts to defense leaves U.S. vulnerable
Obama's deep cuts could lead to a U.S. military defeat
Energy subsidies. UP!
Catfish-inspection programs. UP.
As I detailed in a recent column, the federal budget is rife with spending that is highly questionable, to put it mildly.
No wonder the national debt exceeds $19 trillion.
It seems policymakers just can’t say no to anything.
Except when it comes to defense.
For fiscal 2017, President Obama has requested $551 billion for the base defense budget, plus funding for ongoing operations, for a total of $610 billion. That sounds like a lot of money — but only if you overlook a couple of very important points.

• One is that these amounts, historically speaking, are extraordinarily low. Few people will be surprised that the U.S. spent more on defense in the Reagan years (the same investment of gross domestic product would be $1.1 trillion annually, on average). But it was $917 billion annually during the Carter years, and $761 billion when George W. Bush was in office.
  • The military’s budget was even higher during the Clinton years: $624 billion. Now we’re talking about lowering it to $610 billion. As defense expert Justin Johnson recently pointed out, “As a percent of the government spending or total economy, the U.S. has not spent so little on national defense since the end of World War
2) Second, mandatory spending has increased.
That means benefit payouts for Social Security, Medicare, and other mandated programs. It's exceeded $2 trillion a year since FY 2011. These payments consume two-thirds
of the revenue each year. Only an Act of Congress that amends a program's benefits can change them. That would require a majority vote in both houses and is unlikely to happen.
Any reduction in benefits takes money out of the pockets of current beneficiaries. The powerful demographic of seniors would vote lawmakers out of office.

3)Third, the Trump tax cut will reduce revenue.
It's reducing the personal income tax rate, corporate taxes, and small business taxes.
These cuts total $1.5 trillion over the next 10 years.
But the Joint Committee on Taxation said the cuts will stimulate growth by 0.7 percent annually.
The increased growth will add revenue, offsetting some of the tax cuts. As a result, the deficit will increase $1 trillion over the next decade.
4 Reasons the U.S. Deficit Is Out of Control

But all of this goes WAY WAY above The idiot G5000 pointy empty skull, that just doesn't seem to comprehend the simple facts of the Federal budget!
Above facts are a reality.
62% of the budget is NOT controlled by Trump NOR was it controlled by Obama either!
That leaves 38% which IS under Trump's control.

And Trump UNLIKE the bumpkin idiot Obama believes the ONLY way that America can continue to be America (which Obama fought against...) is a strong defense!
See?

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

LITERALLY physically incapable of criticizing Trump for his astronomical overspending, even though Trump is ACCELERATING our deficits!

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

Hey you can't argue with the FACTS... This is G5000!
View attachment 221503

stupid shit rw's shouldn't argue with anyone

Unacceptable.

A democrat-led congress is equally unacceptable, if not more so.

We need a third option.

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

Bull shit. One, there has only been one good quarter out of of 5 with the GDP under Trump and second GDP does not cancel the deficits...where the fuck did you come up with such a stupid idea?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Gee, I'm sorry you don't understand basic math. I guess a lifetime of being on welfare does that to you, huh?

As a statistician I understand way more than just simple math, which is why I know you are a fucking moron.

Figuring out what your welfare benefits are supposed to be does not make you a statistician. You can make any claim you want on a message board since you don't have to prove it. Doesn't mean anybody is gonna believe you though.

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

Bull shit. One, there has only been one good quarter out of of 5 with the GDP under Trump and second GDP does not cancel the deficits...where the fuck did you come up with such a stupid idea?

Gee, I'm sorry you don't understand basic math. I guess a lifetime of being on welfare does that to you, huh?

As a statistician I understand way more than just simple math, which is why I know you are a fucking moron.

Figuring out what your welfare benefits are supposed to be does not make you a statistician. You can make any claim you want on a message board since you don't have to prove it. Doesn't mean anybody is gonna believe you though.
As Trump has been ACCELERATING his deficits, he is clearly increasing welfare spending.

As Trump has been ACCELERATING his deficits, that means his astronomical overspending is far outpacing revenues.

These are YUGE facts which your propagandists have been keeping from you rubes, bigly.

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

tax cut economics should be unlawful, with so much debt.
You may have noticed the Republicans only talk about a "balanced budget amendment" when the Democrats are in power.

They have gone radio silent since they took over.

The idea of a balanced budget amendment is yet another hoax. Theater for the rubes so they will vote the Republicans back into power where they can outspend the Democrats again.

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!
I called it again! I said you tards would go full Keynesian and claim government overspending is good for the economy!

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

Trump's astronomical increase in spending is far outpacing revenues, dumbass. That's why Trump's deficits are getting bigger and bigger!

Please show where I said overspending is good for the economy. Ronald Reagan campaigned for a balanced budget amendment in 1980 and beyond. Guess who opposed it and refused to introduce it for debate in Congress. Go ahead, dumbass, guess.

YOUR idiotic stuttering is a FACT though! Dumb Ass Obama didn't care to make the USA secure because he CUT spending on the military
WHILE INCREASING spending on fighting against the Growth of the United States.

NOW the above details are TOO MUCH for dummies like you to comprehend BUT the facts are:

1) First, the attacks on 9/11 led to the War on Terror.
That almost doubled annual military spending. It rose from $437.4 billion in 2003 to a peak of $855.1 billion in 2011.
That includes the defense department budget and off-budget emergency spending.
It also includes spending for departments that support defense, such as Homeland Security, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the National Nuclear Security Administration.

An indefensible defense budget
ED FEULNER: Obama deep cuts to defense leaves U.S. vulnerable
Obama's deep cuts could lead to a U.S. military defeat
Energy subsidies. UP!
Catfish-inspection programs. UP.
As I detailed in a recent column, the federal budget is rife with spending that is highly questionable, to put it mildly.
No wonder the national debt exceeds $19 trillion.
It seems policymakers just can’t say no to anything.
Except when it comes to defense.
For fiscal 2017, President Obama has requested $551 billion for the base defense budget, plus funding for ongoing operations, for a total of $610 billion. That sounds like a lot of money — but only if you overlook a couple of very important points.

• One is that these amounts, historically speaking, are extraordinarily low. Few people will be surprised that the U.S. spent more on defense in the Reagan years (the same investment of gross domestic product would be $1.1 trillion annually, on average). But it was $917 billion annually during the Carter years, and $761 billion when George W. Bush was in office.
  • The military’s budget was even higher during the Clinton years: $624 billion. Now we’re talking about lowering it to $610 billion. As defense expert Justin Johnson recently pointed out, “As a percent of the government spending or total economy, the U.S. has not spent so little on national defense since the end of World War
2) Second, mandatory spending has increased.
That means benefit payouts for Social Security, Medicare, and other mandated programs. It's exceeded $2 trillion a year since FY 2011. These payments consume two-thirds
of the revenue each year. Only an Act of Congress that amends a program's benefits can change them. That would require a majority vote in both houses and is unlikely to happen.
Any reduction in benefits takes money out of the pockets of current beneficiaries. The powerful demographic of seniors would vote lawmakers out of office.

3)Third, the Trump tax cut will reduce revenue.
It's reducing the personal income tax rate, corporate taxes, and small business taxes.
These cuts total $1.5 trillion over the next 10 years.
But the Joint Committee on Taxation said the cuts will stimulate growth by 0.7 percent annually.
The increased growth will add revenue, offsetting some of the tax cuts. As a result, the deficit will increase $1 trillion over the next decade.
4 Reasons the U.S. Deficit Is Out of Control

But all of this goes WAY WAY above The idiot G5000 pointy empty skull, that just doesn't seem to comprehend the simple facts of the Federal budget!
Above facts are a reality.
62% of the budget is NOT controlled by Trump NOR was it controlled by Obama either!
That leaves 38% which IS under Trump's control.

And Trump UNLIKE the bumpkin idiot Obama believes the ONLY way that America can continue to be America (which Obama fought against...) is a strong defense!
See?

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

LITERALLY physically incapable of criticizing Trump for his astronomical overspending, even though Trump is ACCELERATING our deficits!

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

You have that right!

91.2% increase in the deficit from FY17 to FY18...and that during the booming economy...and all the shee can do is “but ba ba ba Obama”.

AGAIN traitorGator is IGNORING the details!
AND THIS TRAITORGATOR supposedly is a ex 20 year Marine making fun of paying his fellow marines more money?
IDIOTS like you don't seem to comprehend that the military (I guess it was above your pay grade) hadn't had a pay raise like what Trump is doing since 2010.
PLUS...
On March 16, 2017 President Trump submitted his request to Congress for $639 billion in military spending—$54 billion—which represents a 10 percent increase—for FY 2018 as well as $30 billion for FY2017 which ends in September. ... The Congress increased the budget to total 696 billion dollars.
NOTE dummy... Congress then increased to nearly $700 billion!
Military budget of the United States - Wikipedia

View attachment 221495
Military Pay Raises - 2004 to 2018

So, you think that the 70 billion increase in the military explains the 1.27 trillion dollar deficit.

You really suck at math my little statist buddy.

tax cut economics should be unlawful, with so much debt.

Some questions for you danielpalos...
A) What percent of gross federal revenues come from corporate taxes?
B) What % comes from payroll taxes?
C) What % comes from individual income taxes?

Now questions about expenditures:
A) What percent of expenses go for MANDATORY payments...i.e SS/Medicare/etc.. and the president has NO control over these expenditures?
B) What % does the president have in creating a budget to spend?
1) What % for our country's common defense?
2) What % for everything else?

So danielpalos.... figure out the answers to the above questions!

we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.
This is, by far, the dumbest statement I have ever read....EVER.

The Union formed primarily for defense purposes. If you deny that, you are a motherfucking moron.
Well sort of. Consolidating and centralizing power, that and getting the new central government to buy up the war debt of several well connected individuals was a big part of it.

You may have noticed the Republicans only talk about a "balanced budget amendment" when the Democrats are in power.

They have gone radio silent since they took over.

The idea of a balanced budget amendment is yet another hoax. Theater for the rubes so they will vote the Republicans back into power where they can outspend the Democrats again.
So true.

The union is dead. It fails to meet the needs of Americans. It needs to dissolve.

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

TA-DAAAAAAAAAA!

Please show where I said overspending is good for the economy. Ronald Reagan campaigned for a balanced budget amendment in 1980 and beyond. Guess who opposed it and refused to introduce it for debate in Congress. Go ahead, dumbass, guess.
Has Trump pushed for a balanced budget amendment?

Nope!

Forum List

Back