🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressional Wrongpublicans Oppose Border Security

LiberalMedia

VIP Member
May 21, 2014
NC
What's the matter, Wrongpublicans, finally realizing that no humyn being is illegal? Scared of admitting just how bigoted you've been your whole lives?

GOP opposition grows to Obama's billion-dollar request to fix immigration, border crisis | Fox News
Republicans escalated their opposition Sunday to President Obama’s request for $3.7 billion to help fix the illegal immigration crisis at the southern U.S. border -- posing alternatives and arguing they can resolve immediate problems for less money.

“Our view as House Republicans is that we're not going to write a blank check,” Texas GOP Rep. Mike McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, told “Fox News Sunday.”

“We have to act soon,” he said. “It's a very tragic human crisis at the border, none like I've ever seen before.”

His arguments were repeated Sunday by several other high-profile Republicans, including Texas Gov. Rick Perry, whose state is at the center of the crisis in which tens of thousands of children and other illegal immigrants from Central America have crossed the U.S.-Mexico border since April.

Tea Party xenophobes can post their butthurt over President Obama calling the Wrongpublican bluff below.

What's the matter, Wrongpublicans, finally realizing that no humyn being is illegal? Scared of admitting just how bigoted you've been your whole lives?

GOP opposition grows to Obama's billion-dollar request to fix immigration, border crisis | Fox News
Republicans escalated their opposition Sunday to President Obama’s request for $3.7 billion to help fix the illegal immigration crisis at the southern U.S. border -- posing alternatives and arguing they can resolve immediate problems for less money.

“Our view as House Republicans is that we're not going to write a blank check,” Texas GOP Rep. Mike McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, told “Fox News Sunday.”

“We have to act soon,” he said. “It's a very tragic human crisis at the border, none like I've ever seen before.”

His arguments were repeated Sunday by several other high-profile Republicans, including Texas Gov. Rick Perry, whose state is at the center of the crisis in which tens of thousands of children and other illegal immigrants from Central America have crossed the U.S.-Mexico border since April.

Tea Party xenophobes can post their butthurt over President Obama calling the Wrongpublican bluff below.

Have Democratic Partisans begun to recruit from Junion High Schools?

I'm sorry who has been telling us for the past three or four years now the border is secure? Would that be the same person who is now asking for 3.7 billion to deal with the border situation? Whats wrong liberals can't admit your chosen one has been lying to you?

Your frat brythers must be howling with laughter every time you post. You're probably the funniest guy on campus at Auburn.

Well, I guess grammar schools have let out for summer. Wrongpublicans. Give me a freaking break. Oh lord this is going to be a long long break.

A brief history of the alleged border security crisis:

1. Wrongpublicans lie and claim that there's a security problem on our border with Mexico.

2. They keep harping on this lie for years and years, so President Obama calls their bluff by asking for the money necessary to "secure" our "unsecured" border.

3. Congressional Wrongpublicans flip out and oppose this plan adamantly and immediately, because there's no need to spend that kind of money on a problem we don't have.

4. I point this out to the Wrongpublicans of USMB.

5. Four Wrongpublicans of USMB fling ad hominem attacks at me rather than even bothering to comment on the substance of the issue, and a fifth accusing President Obama of lying.

This, Wrongpublicans, is why nobody takes you "people" seriously any more. When proven wrong about anything--especially when proven that your "people's champions of the conservatard movement" are nothing more than opportunists spouting buzzwords they feel no attachment to--you turn to mudslinging to use as arguments. How pathetic.

To respond to the ONE Wrongpublican who, despite being horrendously uninformed, did actually comment on the subject at hand:

I'm sorry who has been telling us for the past three or four years now the border is secure? Would that be the same person who is now asking for 3.7 billion to deal with the border situation? Whats wrong liberals can't admit your chosen one has been lying to you?

In order: President Obama; yes; and, he isn't lying. As I stated in the OP, President Obama is merely calling the obvious bluff of Congressional Wrongpublicans, and it's worked. They've been bitching and moaning for YEARS about the supposedly "unsecured border," but when President Obama slaps them with the very sobering reality that all their plans for electric fences, moats filled with gators and piranhas, aerial surveillance, and manned watchtowers would actually cost money, they suddenly back away from the idea of securing the border.

Now every Wrongpublican in the country knows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that their representatives in Congress are a bunch of crooks and liars--a revelation we on the enlightened left discovered long ago, but it's good that you conservatards are finally getting there as well. Anyone who continues to support the Wrongpublican Party after this revelation is supporting the continuous duplicity that is commonplace among Wrongpublican officials, elected and otherwise.

Again who told us for the last three or four years the border was secure? Ignoring the question does not change the answer.

I never ignore questions, conservatard. I answered all of your questions completely accurately and truthfully, as is lybyryl custom. I will repost the answer for your benefit:

In order: President Obama; yes; and, he isn't lying. As I stated in the OP, President Obama is merely calling the obvious bluff of Congressional Wrongpublicans, and it's worked.

I will further repeat the answer for your benefit: President Obama has been telling us "for the last three or four years the border [is] secure."

He is completely correct. The ONLY reason he requested any money at all for additional border security is to call the bluff of Wrongpublicans in Congress, and it worked--they revealed themselves as bullshitters all around.

President Obama literally trolled the GOP into admitting that they're just being contrarian smartasses and don't actually believe any of their criticisms of President Obama.

Again who told us for the last three or four years the border was secure? Ignoring the question does not change the answer.

I never ignore questions, conservatard. I answered all of your questions completely accurately and truthfully, as is lybyryl custom. I will repost the answer for your benefit:

In order: President Obama; yes; and, he isn't lying. As I stated in the OP, President Obama is merely calling the obvious bluff of Congressional Wrongpublicans, and it's worked.

I will further repeat the answer for your benefit: President Obama has been telling us "for the last three or four years the border [is] secure."

He is completely correct. The ONLY reason he requested any money at all for additional border security is to call the bluff of Wrongpublicans in Congress, and it worked--they revealed themselves as bullshitters all around.

President Obama literally trolled the GOP into admitting that they're just being contrarian smartasses and don't actually believe any of their criticisms of President Obama.
Your truly a moron if the border had been secure all the years he claimed it was you would not now need 3.7 billion dollars to deal with a insecure border you might seriously consider pulling your head out of Obama's ass and come for a breath of fresh air you clearly need it.

Your truly a moron if the border had been secure all the years he claimed it was you would not now need 3.7 billion dollars to deal with a insecure border you might seriously consider pulling your head out of Obama's ass and come for a breath of fresh air you clearly need it.

President Obama DOES NOT NEED the money he requested, as the border is secure. All he has done is set an exact price tag on the Wrongpublican demands that have been piling up all these years (because Wrongpublicans are fiscally irresponsible morons who never consider the cost of their ludicrous proposals), and those very same Wrongpublicans are running like hell away from it now that they've been given the "border patrol tech doesn't grow on trees" speech.

Ok, I still think you are just plain ole crazy, but that's beside the point. Here is the point.

The money he wants is not to tighten border security, it's for those illegals who are already here, to fly them around the country, and then for those that have to be deported back home, it's to feed those illegals(yes, food costs money, figured I better tell you cause you are probably on food stamps), it's to house those illegals.

It is in no way intended for border security, as much as you like to think so( or maybe you already know that, hard to tell, since you're crazy)

Now please, IM me, I can give you a good doctors name and number, and your Medicare/Medicade will pay for it, you really need to get some help before you go "postal"

Do we? So why are the liberals the ones wanting amnesty for these children? How many chances, how many years has Obama had to fix the border?

Be quiet.

Last edited:

Calling an illegal alien, an undocumented worker is like calling a burglar and uninvited houses guest.

Calling an illegal alien, an undocumented worker is like calling a burglar and uninvited houses guest.

:rofl:

Well, I shoot uninvited house guests, like those you describe above, first and ask questions later, but don't tell the :cuckoo: OP, she seems the type to be a martyr(that's how you use the letter y)...I know you just can't stand the word man. Man, that must be a pain, when someone uses man around you, man, I'm sorry, woman.

Xenophobic? Not really.
10526161_10152487554766840_7253613582495583109_n.jpg

"Humyn"?

Is it politically incorrect to say "Human"?

"LIberal media" is actually a brother in the Psi Omega frat at Auburn posing as an angry lesbian to amuse his frat brothers. No actual angry lesbian could produce such stupid stuff. Its jumping the shark.

Wrongpublicans lie and claim that there's a security problem on our border with Mexico.
It's not a lie. The influx of border jumpers over the last few weeks proves it.

2. They keep harping on this lie for years and years, so President Obama calls their bluff by asking for the money necessary to "secure" our "unsecured" border.

3. Congressional Wrongpublicans flip out and oppose this plan adamantly and immediately, because there's no need to spend that kind of money on a problem we don't have.

What the Republicans are opposed to is the fact that most of the money will go towards housing these diseased brats instead of kicking them out.

Forum List

Back