Congressman Goldman Flat-out Lied. I have to admit that I fell for it.

I would tell you that but I can't *sarcasm* because there's always an ongoing investigation that prevents me from spelling it out to you in great detail.

Another way of admitting you have no actual evidence

Sad what Republican accusations have come down to..

What was once a vast conspiracy of pay for play by the Biden Crime Family has come down to …..
Biden talked about the weather, fishing and how he was doing in front of other people
Lots more dirt on Biden than there is on Trump. It's time for the Biden Crime Cartel to pay the piper.

Lots more dirt on Biden than there is on Trump. It's time for the Biden Crime Cartel to pay the piper.

There are thousands of pages of evidence and testimony against Trump…..more than enough to prosecute

Against Biden…..you have no evidence of anything criminal

There are thousands of pages of evidence and testimony against Trump…..more than enough to prosecute

There's evidence but the Swamp Creatures running the Deep State are sitting on it. Their job is to protect the Pedo and others like him.

Keep in mind that Joe Biden paid the bills for Hunter after his divorce and drug problems.

The fact that Hunter paid him back is not surprising
That wasn’t what this was. He had to turn over half his salary to The Big Guy.

Of course we do…..his family became multimillionaires while he was VP, and tried to hide it. That is called evidence.

Yet you can’t make a single connection to Joe Biden

His family are adults and are allowed to conduct business without his supervision
Biden had Burisma partner, who was employing Biden’s drug addict son at $1 million a year, to the WH 36 times when he was VP. That’s a connection.

He participated in phone calls with the Burisma partner 20 times, also when VP. Another connection.

And I’d hardly call someone like Hunter an “adult.“

Why is this thread in the Congress forum? Now any time a Congressman speaks out about the evidence that we have a corrupt man pretending to be president, which is about the most important political topic there can be, will it be hidden in the Congress forum?
200w.gif

"You will recall that Democrat Congressman Dan Goldman said that Archer testified that it was the illusion of access to Joe Biden that Hunter Biden was offering to these clients. But in fact, when you look at the transcript what you see is that phrase, illusion of access, is in Dan Goldman's question. It’s actually not what Devon Archer testified to," she explained.

According to the transcripts, Herridge noted, Archer said "This was about showing that there was the signal that there’s influence and access here. And Archer goes on to say that there were business meetings that Joe Biden attended, or business meetings, rather meals with business associates."

"What he also said is that after at least one of those meals money was wired to Hunter Biden that he believed had paid for one of his sports cars. So there’s a lot here in addition to these emails as well," Herridge noted.

Those of you who follow my posts closely (some a little too closely) know that in the last several days, I've mentioned that even though it is pretty obvious what the Bidens have been doing, proving that Joe committed a crime, based on proving that Hunter did something. In part that was based on that idea that Hunter's business associate had said that he was only selling the "illusion of access," not actual access. That (so we were told) was from the GOP's star witness against Hunter.

I took Goldman at his word, because the Republicans were there to correct anything the Dems lied about. I'm glad that they released the transcript. It's clear that Goldman had rehearsed that "illusion of access" line, hoping to slip it in during the closed door interview, and then bring it up later. It would have worked, if not for the public getting the information to analyze for themselves.

This reminds me of when the Democrats were in a tizzy that Trump had supposedly threatened to withhold funds from Ukraine unless they investigated Biden corruption. Trump surprised them by releasing the transcript which showed no such thing. Sad part for our democracy is that the Democrats didn't slow down a bit when the truth came out. They proceeded as if their lies were true, and the transcript - verified by their own witnesses as accurate - was false.

They will now to the same with this transcript. Gleefully aided by the media, of course.

Democrats have no problem with the crackhead son of a Dem VP using bribe money to buy a sports car, when he is so addled that he got lost and almost shot in a homeless encampment looking for a crack dealer. Nothing matters but "Get Trump" and that they person have that (D) after their name.

ALL the Dems fell for it. Of course.

Another way of admitting you have no actual evidence
Nope. I'm just using the same excuse the Biden Administration always uses to avoid answering a question.
There's tons of evidence.....but nothing you will ever admit to.

You see, that's all you folks have.
Lies and deceptions.

Nope. I'm just using the same excuse the Biden Administration always uses to avoid answering a question.

Lies and deceptions.
I’m convinced Rightwinger and his comrades don’t understand what the word evidence means. There is tons of evidence.

Lies and deceptions.
There is tons of evidence

You just can’t name any

Again….show me the money

You have no evidence of the President receiving any money that he can’t account for.

The US does billions of dollars of business with China.
Nothing is illegal

So, what was the Biden family's business with China?

Forum List

Back