Congressman Lou Correa Introduces Leave No Taxpayer Behind Act To Include Immigrants In Coronavirus Relief Response

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
We as individuals, even though we are undocumented, we pay taxes, our business pays taxes, and yet we are getting no relief

What is the difference between our tax dollars and other people’s tax dollars?

You're not citizens, and are here illegally. You are owed nothing.

We as individuals, even though we are undocumented, we pay taxes, our business pays taxes, and yet we are getting no relief

So, is this additional proof that labor should be as free as capital to cross borders?
6a00d83451cbef69e20240a4cad85d200d-pi

"'I was appalled to learn hardworking, taxpaying immigrants were left out of the $2 trillion CARES Act. These taxpayers work in critical sectors of our economy, like agriculture, and contribute greatly to our country.'

"'While many of us sit at home, these hardworking immigrants are still at work in our hospitals, our fields, and countless other industries. The coronavirus doesn’t care about a person’s wealth, job, or immigration status. By casting out immigrants, we are placing some of our most vulnerable residents in grave danger. Every individual taxpayer, irrespective of citizenship status, needs government assistance now.'"

Congressman Lou Correa Introduces Leave No Taxpayer Behind Act To Include Immigrants In Coronavirus Relief Response | U.S. Congressman Lou Correa of California

"BREAKING: Journalist Jon Karl just said “that’s not true” loudly, several times to Trump during his press conference, regarding whether coronavirus will come back in the fall. "

"BREAKING: Journalist Jon Karl just said “that’s not true” loudly, several times to Trump during his press conference, regarding whether coronavirus will come back in the fall. "

Those who don't know squat always scream the loudest.

So, is this additional proof that labor should be as free as capital to cross borders?
6a00d83451cbef69e20240a4cad85d200d-pi

"'I was appalled to learn hardworking, taxpaying immigrants were left out of the $2 trillion CARES Act. These taxpayers work in critical sectors of our economy, like agriculture, and contribute greatly to our country.'

"'While many of us sit at home, these hardworking immigrants are still at work in our hospitals, our fields, and countless other industries. The coronavirus doesn’t care about a person’s wealth, job, or immigration status. By casting out immigrants, we are placing some of our most vulnerable residents in grave danger. Every individual taxpayer, irrespective of citizenship status, needs government assistance now.'"

Congressman Lou Correa Introduces Leave No Taxpayer Behind Act To Include Immigrants In Coronavirus Relief Response | U.S. Congressman Lou Correa of California
Perhaps, they should go home and be safe. They aren't slaves, they make their own choices as to stay or go.

Perhaps, they should go home and be safe. They aren't slaves, they make their own choices as to stay or go.
Go home and starve because US capital has destroyed their economies?
The problem is not immigrants.
The problem is billionaire speculators like Trump and his useless eaters.
AP_20087766702436-1013x675.jpg

‘I’ll be the oversight,’ Trump says as his political appointees protect Wall Street, real estate
Ah yes, the evil United States of America, I should have known.
You're just another garden variety tool that has latched on to identity politics. sad

Since when are law breaking drug smuggling identify theft infested ILLEGALS immigrants??

You're just another garden variety tool that has latched on to identity politics. sad
I'm clear that Trump is a greedy, pathological liar who's too stupid AND EVIL to be POTUS:

‘I’ll be the oversight,’ Trump says as his political appointees protect Wall Street, real estate

"The bill, the largest stimulus ever enacted in the United States, greatly expands unemployment benefits, shores up small businesses and sends one-time checks to Americans making under $100,000 a year.

"It also includes unprecedented giveaways to corporate America, including a $170 billion tax break over 10 years for real estate investors and developers, such as Trump and presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner, and $500 billion in corporate bailout money to be administered by Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, which Democrats have called a 'slush fund.'"

I'm clear that Trump is a greedy, pathological liar who's too stupid AND EVIL to be POTUS:

"The bill, the largest stimulus ever enacted in the United States, greatly expands unemployment benefits, shores up small businesses and sends one-time checks to Americans making under $100,000 a year.

"It also includes unprecedented giveaways to corporate America, including a $170 billion tax break over 10 years for real estate investors and developers, such as Trump and presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner, and $500 billion in corporate bailout money to be administered by Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, which Democrats have called a 'slush fund.'"

“We're not here to create a slush fund for Donald Trump and his family, or a slush fund for the Treasury Department to be able to hand out to their friends,” railed Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), "

Didn't she read the bill?

We should use the Everify system to determine eligibility for voting, jobs, schooling, drivers licenses and all government assistance. If you're not legal, you get nothing.

We're not here to create a slush fund for Donald Trump and his family, or a slush fund for the Treasury Department to be able to hand out to their friends,” railed Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), "

What makes you think I find Warren's opinion on this matter anymore credible than any other sitting US Senator? She had two opportunities to side with progressives in the last four years, and she whiffed on both. It required years of lawsuits after the Great Recession to discover the broad contours of that Wall Street fraud, and I don't expect this failure of capitalism will be any different.

We're not here to create a slush fund for Donald Trump and his family, or a slush fund for the Treasury Department to be able to hand out to their friends,” railed Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), "

What makes you think I find Warren's opinion on this matter anymore credible than any other sitting US Senator? She had two opportunities to side with progressives in the last four years, and she whiffed on both. It required years of lawsuits after the Great Recession to discover the broad contours of that Wall Street fraud, and I don't expect this failure of capitalism will be any different.

Because it was in your link from Politico?

Just pointing out, that Trump, and family, are exempt from receiving funds from the stimulus bill, despite your claim.

"It also includes unprecedented giveaways to corporate America, including a $170 billion tax break over 10 years for real estate investors and developers, such as Trump and presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner,

Welllll, for instance: California has taken upon itself to pay for illegal immigrants health insurance, while it leaves its own tax paying citizens in a lurch who also need insurance.
California, as a sanctuary state. They spend Cali taxpayer funds as they see fit.
However, in this example, NO Federal dollars are to be spent on illegal immigrants.
So, that's where 'your' tax dollars don't count.

Forum List

Back