Congressmen Smith And Schiff Get Pummeled By Benghazi Security Team

rofl_logo.jpg

Four, count them, 4 whining posts from the OP about me!

Thanks for the free space in your head and am I right in assuming that the little shriveled quivering pink lump in the back corner is what passes for your brain? ;)

If you actually served then good for you but given that your job was the AF equivalent of a hat check for the pilot's equipment when they arrived for briefings it is understandable why you have no first hand understanding of what happens in ground combat situations.

Now I am going to make a bet that you lack the self control to refrain from responding. Something that anyone who did serve would have from years of discipline.

Ball is in your court and oh, I almost forgot, I found this picture online of you in your AF uniform! :D

Sexy-Character-Women-Halloween-Costume-Dresses-Flight-Attendant-Accessories-Military-costumes-for-Women-Cosplay-Free-Shipping.jpg

Darn, and I did EVERYTHING to hide that picture!

:disbelief:

You're not a worthy opponent, dum dum. A 7 year old could do a better post than that. LOL

But thanks for the thread bump so more people can be reminded what liars this president's supporters are.

It was a no brainer that I was going to win that bet about your complete and utter lack of self discipline.

Oh, and guess what else, Princess Dee Dee. My fighter pilots didn't talk anything close to your antiseptic, nambie pambie, limp ass, vernacular. Where ya think I got my potty mouth from.

The fact that profanity scares you can only mean one thing. You washed dishes in the military. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but you need to stick to analysis of bridal registries, not war.
You might be the most insecure person on the internet

Awwww, running out of other things to say, ding bat? Awww, I imagine it's hard to be a lib these days. You're getting your asses nailed to the wall.

When you can't offer TRUTH about yet another situation Obama got ya in, diversion is all ya got, hun.

:2up:
Oh, and guess what else, Princess Dee Dee. My fighter pilots didn't talk anything close to your antiseptic, nambie pambie, limp ass, vernacular. Where ya think I got my potty mouth from.

The fact that profanity scares you can only mean one thing. You washed dishes in the military. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but you need to stick to analysis of bridal registries, not war.

Awwww, running out of other things to say, ding bat? Awww, I imagine it's hard to be a lib these days. You're getting your asses nailed to the wall.

When you can't offer TRUTH about yet another situation Obama got ya in, diversion is all ya got, hun.

What is it you feel is still being hidden, and what new information did the hannity clip produce?

These are yout claims, you should be able to back them up without going on a tirade about your supposed service, my supposed cowardice, and without calling anyone names.

You mean like the "I didn't have sex with that woman" type of lie you libs are famous for? Or how about Schiff's lies that even Congressman Smith backpedaled from.

Look shit-for-brains, you have no credibility OR integrity. You're just slime; why do you expect any of us to take anything you say OR ask seriously? You're a diversion agent - fine. That's cool. You're allowed.

As for the wining about name-calling.....LMAO....anyone can see you idiot libs started THAT little game on this thread. You can be found doing it yourself. So spare me the hypocrisy AND the crying.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
so to be clear, you are incapable of framing what you believe is being lied about in regards to benghazi, and you are incapable of telling us what new information was disclosed in the clip from hannity.

and it was never in doubt that you weren't capable of behaving as an adult, if only just for one post.

so what is it you bring to the table, other than a foul mouth, a truck load of insecurity, and posts devoid of logic, reasoning, or even a point?

What is it you feel is still being hidden, and what new information did the hannity clip produce?

These are yout claims, you should be able to back them up without going on a tirade about your supposed service, my supposed cowardice, and without calling anyone names.

You mean like the "I didn't have sex with that woman" type of lie you libs are famous for? Or how about Schiff's lies that even Congressman Smith backpedaled from.

Look shit-for-brains, you have no credibility OR integrity. You're just slime; why do you expect any of us to take anything you say OR ask seriously? You're a diversion agent - fine. That's cool. You're allowed.

As for the wining about name-calling.....LMAO....anyone can see you idiot libs started THAT little game on this thread. You can be found doing it yourself. So spare me the hypocrisy AND the crying.

so to be clear, you are incapable of framing what you believe is being lied about in regards to benghazi, and you are incapable of telling us what new information was disclosed in the clip from hannity.

and it was never in doubt that you weren't capable of behaving as an adult, if only just for one post.

so what is it you bring to the table, other than a foul mouth, a truck load of insecurity, and posts devoid of logic, reasoning, or even a point?

Oh it was framed for you alright, shithead -- in the video, in this thread, by multiple people, numerous times.

So to be clear, your listening comprehension is just as bad as your reading comprehension. No surprise.

So what is it you bring to the table, other than the same old stale Dummie-crat talking points, absolutely no integrity, a truck load of stupidity, and shit-for-brains? I think you suffer from mental instability as well.

Yawn

Oh it was framed for you alright, shithead -- in the video, in this thread, by multiple people, numerous times.

So to be clear, your listening comprehension is just as bad as your reading comprehension. No surprise.

So what is it you bring to the table, other than the same old stale Dummie-crat talking points, absolutely no integrity, a truck load of stupidity, and shit-for-brains? I think you suffer from mental instability as well.

Yawn
it's simple, if you want to prove you're an adult, you can answer some pretty basic questions.

what do you think is still being hidden about benghazi, and what new information do you believe was presented in the clip?

these are your claims, i'm just asking you to do more than make vague allusions to things and actually form a coherent thought that you can share with the rest of us.

Yawn

I see EconChick still hasn't attempted to accept my challenge as stated in Post 256.
This all goes to show that EC has greatly exaggerated who she is and what she has done.
EconChick, you are one of the lamest posters here. There are some very excellent conservative posters on these boards and baby, you aren't one of them and it's not even close. You are nothing but a phony.

Yawn

I see EconChick still hasn't attempted to accept my challenge as stated in Post 256.
This all goes to show that EC has greatly exaggerated who she is and what she has done.
EconChick, you are one of the lamest posters here. There are some very excellent conservative posters on these boards and baby, you aren't one of them and it's not even close. You are nothing but a phony.

Yo, dumbass. What part of "I've followed every single aspect of the Benghazi debacle since day one" did you not get?

And what part of "they weren't on the ground did you not comprehend?" I actually sat and watched the testimony live, shit for brains. You need to have that testimony explained to you?

Did you even watch the video, BABE?

I think you're one of the many idiot libs on here who've said it's not worth their time. Great, who cares. You low lives are not the ones I'm disseminating this information to. You low lives on this thread are just useful idiots to my end goal of getting past the corrupt press.

Capeche?

But thanks for bumping the thread. Can't thank you enough.

:banana:

Yawn
it's simple, if you want to prove you're an adult, you can answer some pretty basic questions.

what do you think is still being hidden about benghazi, and what new information do you believe was presented in the clip?

these are your claims, i'm just asking you to do more than make vague allusions to things and actually form a coherent thought that you can share with the rest of us.

It's real simple. Your problem is you're a petulant child who has to be told to behave over and over and over...or to listen to what is actually being said in the video...over and over and over. And over.

baby-graphics-crying-525746.gif

baby-graphics-crying-319871.gif

th

baby-graphics-crying-565299.gif

baby-graphics-crying-002093.gif

But your little temper tantrums serve my purposes too. Keep em up!

Last edited:

Yawn

It's real simple. Your problem is you're a petulant child who has to be told to behave over and over and over...or to listen to what is actually being said in the video...over and over and over. And over.

th

Your little temper tantrums serve my purses too. Keep em up!
Here, Kiwiman.....I'll make it easy for you to find the video. It's right HERE.
They could find it, they just don't give a rat's ass if it sheds any light on the gross incompetence of their mangod.
what 'light' does it shed? what new information is presented?

They could find it, they just don't give a rat's ass if it sheds any light on the gross incompetence of their mangod.

Yes, one of the little mysteries is why "Bob" did what he did. Bob never made a move, never took a shit without authorization from above.

Judicial Watch has 40 FOIA requests pending. The first one they got the answer to a few months ago was the first to blow the lid off their lies. As they get responses to others, it's going to get reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal fun.

Yes, one of the little mysteries is why "Bob" did what he did. Bob never made a move, never took a shit without authorization from above.
according to whom?
and "Bob" did was attempting to get more resources.

Yawn

th

Oh looooky. It's the broken record who wants everyone to divert eyes from Benghazi. Cue the temper tantrum.

according to whom?
and "Bob" did was attempting to get more resources.

LMAO. Really? So now you're a CIA expert?

Yawn

th

Oh looooky. It's the broken record who wants everyone to divert eyes from Benghazi. Cue the temper tantrum.

do you really not understand how this works? we present ideas, evidence for those ideas, and then discuss the merits of them.
you don't seem to get it. i'm asking you to present your idea completely. what about benghazi was i supposed to learn from the video, because i didn't learn a thing and if there was new information in it, as you claim, then i must have missed it and would like to be brought up to speed.

Forum List

Back