Conn. Heavily Controls Guns : Result : 20 Children Slaughtered

He's lying.

They will say anything to make sure that children remain vulnerable to attack.

No, I was not. And neither are you. In other words, you're a liar, whose objective is to leave vulnerable children at the mercy of any loon who walks in off the street with the intention of killing them.

Got plans?

I certainly am, you lying sack of shit. The first fatality in this incident was a well armed gun nut. That's a fact.

No, I was not. And neither are you. In other words, you're a liar, whose objective is to leave vulnerable children at the mercy of any loon who walks in off the street with the intention of killing them.

Got plans?

I certainly am, you lying sack of shit. The first fatality in this incident was a well armed gun nut. That's a fact.

They found her prints on a gun? Gun powder residue? Maybe we just found a lair. Ah, yep.

Got plans?

It doesn't help you if it's out of reach.

Monster Alan Lanza knew that he could perpetrate the crime without any opposition - there was no one at Sandy Hook Elementary who could defend the children because Connecticut Gun Laws are the most restrictive in the country.

Even though there are many criminals like Lanza are amongst us , the fascists solution is to disarm us.

Go fig.

School Teacher In Israel Ready To Perform Her Duties. Can you identify the piece of equipment that she has that her Connecticut counterparts do not have?

Ts1So.jpg

Question, was that AR-15 legally purchased by the shooters mom? If so, how is Conn. so strict with gun laws? Is it true, you can purchase a grenade launcher to put on you ar-15 in conn? :mad:

Think about this for a second...Instead of trying to leap at the gun man those teachers could of simply shot the bastard.

What's so hard to understand?

how many armed teachers who snapped and killed children would it take before you finally get it? You dont see a problem with armed teachers? Armed popcorn girls at movie theaters perhaps? Armed Levi selling people at malls? Armed Mail men? You dont see a problem with this?

I do not want an armed teacher near my child. I do not want civilians who have semi automatic weapons near my child either.

Get it? And I am a gun owner.

I ask again, was that AR15 legally purchase in Conn? If so, how is it Conn so strict with gun laws?

Got plans?

They found her prints on a gun? Gun powder residue? Maybe we just found a lair. Ah, yep.

The weapons were registered to her, moron. They were hers.

And they were stolen we already know this do you have a point?

The kid had access to them. Calling them "stolen" is bullshit. My kids have access to my pencil sharpener. If they use it to sharpen a pencil is it theft? You're an idiot.

The fact remains that the paranoid, gun nut mother, who was the home school teacher of the kid, taught him her values, and was the first one murdered with her own weapons.

The kid had access to them. Calling them "stolen" is bullshit. My kids have access to my pencil sharpener. If they use it to sharpen a pencil is it theft? You're an idiot.

The fact remains that the paranoid, gun nut mother, who was the home school teacher of the kid, taught him her values, and was the first one murdered with her own weapons.

How do you know he had access? Were you there? Just because guns are in a house does not mean you have access to them.
When the grand kids come over they do not have access to my firearms even though my firearms are in the house.

How do you know he had access? Were you there? Just because guns are in a house does not mean you have access to them.
When the grand kids come over they do not have access to my firearms even though my firearms are in the house.

He certainly had enough access to make this well armed woman the first victim on his rampage.

If we actually did try to make schools safe by putting armed guards in them, the same conservative clowns who are clamoring for it would be the first to complain about getting their taxes raised to pay for it.
I see you haven't learned not to say stupid shit yet.

Given that we already had one conservative in this thread who reacted exactly as I described, I'd say you're wrong.

Really? Who? I'd like to see if your version of reality agrees with the real one.

He certainly had enough access to make this well armed woman the first victim on his rampage.

Was she armed did you see her carrying a side arm? or was she unarmed in her home?

Forum List

Back