Connecticut governor: NRA is a 'terrorist organization'

Glad he tells it like it is , hopefully more will come out and call this terrorist organization out for what it is

Gov. Dannel Malloy compared the NRA to such groups multiple times, saying it has evolved into a different organization from what it used to be more than a decade ago.

He is wrong. It is the same organization it always was. It's just no one was trying to steal our guns a decade ago. They have stepped up to stop you from stepping all over our rights.

A new level of idiocy. Let's see: How many prisoners has the NRA beheaded, shot, or drowned? How many school buildings has the NRA blown up? How many historic monuments has the NRA blown up? How many buildings has the NRA destroyed by flying jetliners into them or blowing them up? How many NRA members have chanted and written "Death to America" and "Death to Israel"?

Glad he tells it like it is , hopefully more will come out and call this terrorist organization out for what it is

Gov. Dannel Malloy compared the NRA to such groups multiple times, saying it has evolved into a different organization from what it used to be more than a decade ago.

They're dedicated to preserving the American Constitution and the Bill of Rights which includes the 2nd Amendment.

Now liberals.. not so much.. they embrace Joseph Goebbels and Saul Alinsky style propaganda..

download (1).jpg

What does that make the auto industry? Cars kill far more americans than guns and yet the industry continues to sell assault vehicles that do twice the legal speed limit and even install internet access to cause more deadly crashes.!!!

Wow... so this guy is calling my dad, who put his life on the line for his country fighting terrorists, a terrorist? Yep, he's a card carrying member of the NRA. He's not a terrorist, he's a hero.

I'll soon join the NRA myself, and I dare any liberal on this board to call me a terrorist for doing so.

I gave more money to the NRA this morning. Mainly to combat the stupidity running rampant in this country. Like you and the Governor.
2018-03-10_10-09-22.png

How exactly did that hate talk work out for Crooked Hillary?

Slick Willy lost his Congress and Crooked Hillary lost the Presidency with that kind of stupid shit talk.

These stupid Libtards think they can be assholes with our Constitutional rights and spew hate talk with impunity but they will find out.

Not everybody in this country is a stupid confused Moon Bat. The NRA is 6 million strong with tens times that many supporters and we vote and we contribute money to support candidates that look after our rights.

Last edited:

I gave more money to the NRA this morning. Mainly to combat the stupidity running rampant in this country. Like you and the Governor.
View attachment 181818

The NRA has picked up many new members in the last couple of weeks. The last number I saw was close to a million.

Radical Dem regimes are popping up all over the country, California is ignoring the Constitution and U.S. law now Connecticut is becoming radicalized.

I hate california but how is the state ignoring the constitution?

Unconstitutional gun control laws, unconstitutional illegal sanctuary laws, obstructing the Federal government's constitutional duties for starters.

If you truly believe the governor, you might want to check yourself.

One way to check, is determine how much time per week do you consume MSM news programming. If you exceed more than 30 minutes, you might be a dupe.

Forum List

Back