Connecticut gun owners threaten violence

It's NONE of the Government's business. What part of that don't YOU understand?

The People of Connecticut seem to disagree. They think it is their business who owns assault weapons in their state.

What part of 'shall not be infringed' do YOU not understand?

Ever read the Federalists? I doubt it. I trust them rather than some tyrant in a black robe with a political bent that legislates from the bench.

Get it?

NEXT.

LOL - what part of registration is NOT infringement do you not understand?

Apparently you don't get it, but that's OK. Ignorance is no defense and YOUR ignorance is certainly not going to stop a state from enforcing their laws.

I understand your position very clearly. What YOU don't seem to understand is that your position has been rejected.

Get over it.

Or get the votes together to get it changed.

I understand your position very clearly. What YOU don't seem to understand is that your position has been rejected.

Get over it.

For some very odd reason, many gun owners don't believe in using their voices, their votes, and their feet to change public opinion and get laws changed.

They only believe in whining, bitching, moaning, and then threatening violence when they don't get their way.

LOL - what part of registration is NOT infringement do you not understand?

Apparently you don't get it, but that's OK. Ignorance is no defense and YOUR ignorance is certainly not going to stop a state from enforcing their laws.

Get over it.

Rejected by WHOM? YOU? Other tyrants ? Really? I reject YOUR rejection The Founders would side with ME. BYE

Rejected by WHOM? YOU? Other tyrants ? Really? I reject YOUR rejection The Founders would side with ME. BYE

The People of Connecticut, through their Legislators, reject your view.

Don't like it? Get The People to change their ideas. Or sue in Federal court.

...or leave the State.

Get over it.

For some very odd reason, many gun owners don't believe in using their voices, their votes, and their feet to change public opinion and get laws changed.

They only believe in whining, bitching, moaning, and then threatening violence when they don't get their way.
The Only law here is the Second Amendment...until it is changed/abolished? ALL these gun laws are moot...have no standing.

The Only law here is the Second Amendment...until it is changed/abolished? ALL these gun laws are moot...have no standing.

Actually, according to the original Constitution with the Bill of Rights, The States do have the right to enact gun laws. The 2nd Amendment only forbids gun infringment laws that are passed by Congress.

Actually, according to the original Constitution with the Bill of Rights, The States do have the right to enact gun laws. The 2nd Amendment only forbids gun infringment laws that are passed by Congress.
OK...so IF a State decides to CONFISCATE all firearms NOW...would that pass Constitutional muster? Really?

OK...so IF a State decides to CONFISCATE all firearms NOW...would that pass Constitutional muster? Really?

The original Constitution and the Bill of Rights limits the power of the Federal government.

The original Constitution and the Bill of Rights limits the power of the Federal government.
Original Constitution, Gracie? There is another? I see...so if that is the case? WHY do Judges strike down STATE LAWS all the time citing the Constitution? YOU are treading on thin ice here.

Original Constitution, Gracie? There is another? I see...so if that is the case? WHY do Judges strike down STATE LAWS all the time citing the Constitution? YOU are treading on thin ice here.

treading on thin ice? I got something to be fearful of?

Get over it.

LOL - have a grand time arguing that from your prison cell.

The People of Connecticut seem to disagree. They think it is their business who owns assault weapons in their state.

Correction

The politicians in CT think it's their business who owns a semi automatic rifle with cosmetic doodads.

The people didn't vote on that the politicians did.

The politicians in CT think it's their business who owns a semi automatic rifle with cosmetic doodads.

The People voted for the politicians who voted for the bill.

You heard any rumors of recalls to correct this legislation? I haven't.

Correction

HOLY CRAP! ARE YOU SERIOUS???
Are you trying to tell me we live in a representative Democracy?????

Oh, say it ain't so

People vote in referendums. There was no referendum. The people did not vote.

Tell me if politicians were the ones who elected the president would you say the people voted?

And there are efforts ongoing to repeal the law.

Last edited:

Tell me if politicians were the ones who elected the president would you say the people voted?
You mean the electoral college?

You mean the electoral college?

The electors are not usually sitting politicians but rather party hacks that give the most money.

No matter how you slice it the people do not vote in this country.

So the people don't elect the president and the people in CT did not vote on this encroachment on their rights.

And there are efforts ongoing to repeal the law.

If the People want this law changed, they will march in en mass in the streets of Hartford, or be shore to elect new folks to change the law.

that hasn't happened. The People like law.

Forum List

Back