Connecticut gun owners threaten violence

And you know this how?
More then likely it would piss off(pun intended)the assailant to the point he would beat the liven shit out of you or possibly kill you.

I think the theory is that it would disgust the rapist so much that he would not be able to perform sexually. But rape isn't really about sex for the rapist - it's about power and domination.

Exactly...and whats more dominating then beating someone to death?
Kinda like poking a tiger with a sharp stick if you ask me.
Most rapists don't beat their victims. They want to rape not beat or murder. That one might only want to have sex with the dead body and there's not much you can do about him.

That's no joke, it works.

And you know this how?
More then likely it would piss off(pun intended)the assailant to the point he would beat the liven shit out of you or possibly kill you.
I know this because it's tried and true advice, and I've been around a long time. Look it up.

Just because you don't like the facts doesn't mean they aren't true.

Its not tried and true but you'll keep expressing that nonsense.

And you know this how?
I know this because it's tried and true advice, and I've been around a long time. Look it up.

So you're saying it's all about the sex?

And you know this how?

I've been around a long time as well.
Show me the piss and shit stats please.

Sipsey Street Irregulars: An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police: You are NOT the enemy (UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BE.)

They threaten to respond with violence if State or Local Police enforce new state gun laws.

What is the right, moral, and just thing to do is State or Local Police come to your door to enforce gun laws that you consider to be illegal?

You fully & peacefully comply with all police orders, OR you engage in civil disobedience by chaining the gun to your body or chaining yourself to youe home, or just lay limp on your livingroom floor and force the cops to carry you.

And then you fight it all in court and hope that the jury agrees with you that you committed no crime or that you violated an illegal law and lets you go.

CORRECTION:

One Ct gun owner who wrote one stupid letter threatens violence....

How the fuck can you make the leap that that ONE guy represents ALL CT gun owners?

Last edited:
Sipsey Street Irregulars: An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police: You are NOT the enemy (UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BE.)

They threaten to respond with violence if State or Local Police enforce new state gun laws.

What is the right, moral, and just thing to do is State or Local Police come to your door to enforce gun laws that you consider to be illegal?

You fully & peacefully comply with all police orders, OR you engage in civil disobedience by chaining the gun to your body or chaining yourself to youe home, or just lay limp on your livingroom floor and force the cops to carry you.

And then you fight it all in court and hope that the jury agrees with you that you committed no crime or that you violated an illegal law and lets you go.

CORRECTION:

How the fuck can you make the leap that that ONE guy represents ALL CT gun owners?

Very good point.

And you know this how?

In the days of yore, when people couldn't bath or wash for entire winters, did invaders (such as Vikings) refuse to rape women because of urine or fecal matter?

You nor our government have the right to sit there and disregard the Constitution!! Don't you see?

Sure, shred the Constitution, but it may incur the collective wrath of the people.

You don't get to decide on your own that the Constitution has been disregarded.

We have courts for this.

Please tell us when in US history a President/Governor or judge has overturned an acquittal by a Jury, or when a legislative body from one of the Several States or Congress has passed a Bill of Attainder to usurp an acquittal by a jury with a conviction.

If you cannot name any such instances, then it must be true that individual citizens, the People, are able to decide on their own what is Constitutional and what is not.

So long as Trial by Jury remains, the People themselves are the ultimate Legal Authority.

If the Government started to ignore Juries, and imprison people unjustly; would it necessary, in your own opinion, for the People to enforce their superiority via the Second Amendment to Restore the Rule of Law?

Answer the question in red, at the very least.

Last edited:
CORRECTION:

Several people in this thread have said that if a cop comes to a CT home to confiscate guns, the cop should be killed. One guy said the Governor of CT should be killed.

I'm sure you'll bow before the Triumphant Tyrannical Government or the Victorious Robespierre Reign of Terror Revolutionaries if either has the misfortune of prevailing in such a bloody struggle.
I bow to no one, ever, and I don't kiss rings either. Snowden is a kid. Nuff said.

So you believe that Snowden is a traitor?

CORRECTION:

Several people in this thread have said that if a cop comes to a CT home to confiscate guns, the cop should be killed. One guy said the Governor of CT should be killed.

OOOOHH so now "several" people mean all of the thousands of gun owners in CT

Fucking drama Queens

Do we really want to start using vague terms like "one guy" said something and then apply it to EVERYONE?

Hey some black guy said "crackers must die". I guess we can take it to mean by your "logic" that ALL blacks think crackers must die. Right?

Let the bodies fall where they may...

Yeah sure. Quite telling this statement would come from a liberal. You would rather shed blood to deprive others of their rights, wouldn't you?
The law is on the books. If we enforce the law and you start shooting, you are as good as dead. It's your call.
However? The LAW is invalid.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Registration IS infringement.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Registration doesn't prevent one from keeping and bearing arms in any way.

Yeah sure. Quite telling this statement would come from a liberal. You would rather shed blood to deprive others of their rights, wouldn't you?
The law is on the books. If we enforce the law and you start shooting, you are as good as dead. It's your call.

The laws have already passed Constitutional review.
Just because YOU invent some alternative reading of the Constitution doesn't make the law invalid.

I believe - and the courts agree - the Constitution guarantees the right of an individual to own a firearm - it does NOT guarantee your right to own any firearm you choose or to avoid registration.

The Constitution guarantees the right to vote - but you still have to register.

Just because YOU invent some alternative reading of the Constitution doesn't make the law invalid.

I believe - and the courts agree - the Constitution guarantees the right of an individual to own a firearm - it does NOT guarantee your right to own any firearm you choose or to avoid registration.

What part of 'shall not be infringed' do YOU not understand?

Ever read the Federalists? I doubt it. I trust them rather than some tyrant in a black robe with a political bent that legislates from the bench.

Get it?

NEXT.

Ever read the Federalists? I doubt it. I trust them rather than some tyrant in a black robe with a political bent that legislates from the bench.

Get it?

NEXT.

An infringment means a limitation or form of prevention.

Registration happens after the gun is possessed. Its not an infringement.

Get it?

NEXT.

LOL - what part of registration is NOT infringement do you not understand?

Apparently you don't get it, but that's OK. Ignorance is no defense and YOUR ignorance is certainly not going to stop a state from enforcing their laws.

You don't get to decide on your own that the Constitution has been disregarded.

We have courts for this.

Please tell us when in US history a President/Governor or judge has overturned an acquittal by a Jury, or when a legislative body from one of the Several States or Congress has passed a Bill of Attainder to usurp an acquittal by a jury with a conviction.

If you cannot name any such instances, then it must be true that individual citizens, the People, are able to decide on their own what is Constitutional and what is not.

So long as Trial by Jury remains, the People themselves are the ultimate Legal Authority.

If the Government started to ignore Juries, and imprison people unjustly; would it necessary, in your own opinion, for the People to enforce their superiority via the Second Amendment to Restore the Rule of Law?

Why is [MENTION=47266]Victory67[/MENTION] still dodging these questions (in blue and red)?

Get it?

NEXT.

LOL - what part of registration is NOT infringement do you not understand?

Apparently you don't get it, but that's OK. Ignorance is no defense and YOUR ignorance is certainly not going to stop a state from enforcing their laws.
It's NONE of the Government's business. What part of that don't YOU understand?

Forum List

Back