Connecticut gun owners threaten violence

Historically, it seems to be the only one that usually works. This country exists because of a violent uprising, not civil disobedience and passive resistance.

Look at Ukraine, Venezuela, Egypt, Libya, Cuba, etc. Only fools think they can change anything at the ballot box.

How did women get the right to vote?

How did blacks get the right to vote?

How did we get abortion rights?

through violent insurrection? nope.

None of those things have the ability to take our freedoms like gun confiscation.

If you don't have a gun it makes you 100% unable to defend yourself as well.

Pardon?

A gun is the only way to defend yourself?

How about a baseball bat? How about a tazer?

How about a dog?

How about martial arts?

How about a knife?

How about pepper spray?

Yeah..because those things are so effective against an armed assailant. Be it your gov or some crackhead.

If you don't have a gun it makes you 100% unable to defend yourself as well.

Pardon?

A gun is the only way to defend yourself?

How about a baseball bat? How about a tazer?

How about a dog?

How about martial arts?

How about a knife?

How about pepper spray?

Yeah..because those things are so effective against an armed assailant. Be it your gov or some crackhead.

Kinda like the libs advocating shitting and pissing on a rapist.
What a joke....

Advice for silly Victory:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM]Piers Morgan Gets OWNED By Ben Shapiro - YouTube[/ame]

How dare you accuse me? LOL!

Shut up, punk.

ARs have less power than a deer rifle or several handguns. The left has jumped on the term assault without even understanding that particular rifle. Many even think that a .223 is fully automatic.

Look, you can empty a 30 shot clip in under 10 seconds. That is effectively a machine gun. Not good for accuracy, but cleans out a grade school classroom or shopping mall rather effectively. Now as for the power of the .223, with the type of bullet that Lanza used, they do horrible damage.

Now I have a solution for the present owners of the assualt weapons. If you want to take the guns out of the house, you have to have the same license as required for a Thompson Machine Gun. But if you keep the gun in the house, then there is no problem. If you are caught with the gun outside the home or your property without the license, you are jailed, and have a felony on your record, with no right to a firearm for the rest of your life. The second law is that if you store your weapons where someone can easily get them, someone takes them and uses them in a crime, you own that crime. It is called accountability.

Oh yes, and I have been a gun owner since I was 12 years old. And am able with both rifles and handguns.

I have a better idea. Let's open carry or conceal carry semiautomatic long guns/rifles, pistols or semiautomatic handguns without registration or licenses/permits virtually anywhere we damn well please as is the case in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and many other states. . . .

Take your arbitrary, tyrannical laws and violations of the Second Amendment and shove 'em. How 'bout that?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmWtXkp8HIk]Texas Open Carry Activists Try to Enter State Capital with Rifles - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_ZT704gj7s]Long Gun Open Carry Event at Pacific Beach - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMdf2Nwev1A]Open Carry in New Mexico State Capitol Building...Cops Come - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj9wahCTz08]Klamath Falls Police, Open Carry a MP5 and a Handgun. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lONBoO3m0tQ]Open Carry Rifle and Pistol, Santa Ana P.D. - YouTube[/ame]

I just voted for the open carry bill.

Probable cause? To search the vehicle without a warrant?
Did we suddenly repeal the 4th Amendment while I was not looking?

if he has reasonable suspicion of criminal activity, he can search your trunk without a warrant if you have been pulled over for a moving violation.

I love how you libs are all about telling "the man" to fuck off until it comes to things like gun confiscation.

Yeah sure. Quite telling this statement would come from a liberal. You would rather shed blood to deprive others of their rights, wouldn't you?
The law is on the books. If we enforce the law and you start shooting, you are as good as dead. It's your call.

When you attempt to advance on the 2nd Amendment rights (ANOTHER LAW ON THE BOOKS) of law abiding citizens, I could say likewise for you.

If your interpretation of the Second Amendment differs with the courts, that doesn't give you the right to start shooting.

You want to start a civil war, fine ... go right ahead.

And you can try to justify the "legality" of your civil war until you are blue in the face. It doesn't matter one bit. I have my doubts about whether you will be able to swell your ranks with this "legal" reasoning, but of course you are welcome to try.

The only thing that really matters is whether you win or lose. If you win, you will be regaled as heroes, champions, and founding fathers of your new nation.

If you lose you will be punished as treasonous terrorists.

What a joke....
That's no joke, it works.

And you know this how?
More then likely it would piss off(pun intended)the assailant to the point he would beat the liven shit out of you or possibly kill you.

I think the theory is that it would disgust the rapist so much that he would not be able to perform sexually. But rape isn't really about sex for the rapist - it's about power and domination.

And you know this how?
More then likely it would piss off(pun intended)the assailant to the point he would beat the liven shit out of you or possibly kill you.

I think the theory is that it would disgust the rapist so much that he would not be able to perform sexually. But rape isn't really about sex for the rapist - it's about power and domination.

Exactly...and whats more dominating then beating someone to death?
Kinda like poking a tiger with a sharp stick if you ask me.

What a joke....

And you know this how?
I know this because it's tried and true advice, and I've been around a long time. Look it up.

Just because you don't like the facts doesn't mean they aren't true.

Forum List

Back