Connecticut gun owners threaten violence

Let me guess. This has turned into another masturbatory civil war thread.

No, the Liberals actually turned it into one this time. You can see how I've been trying to steer them away from that for the last 12 pages. They seem to think they understand warfare when they don't even know how to load a shotgun.

Last edited:
Not nearly as many as aren't.

Remind us how many drones have "Oathkeepers" written on their fuselages?

That fact that their numbers are over one million should concern you Authoritarian scumbags. How many "undecided" military persons and police will side with them when shit hits the fan?

"over one million"

:lol:

I can't imagine that even you could actually believe that.

Do you have a source contrary to the over one million registered Oathkeepers, we're not even counting the unregistered.

That fact that their numbers are over one million should concern you Authoritarian scumbags. How many "undecided" military persons and police will side with them when shit hits the fan?

"over one million"

Do you have a source contrary to the over one million registered Oathkeepers, we're not even counting the unregistered.

Yeah, that's not how it works. Why don't you show me a source that shows these "over one million registered Oathkeepers" before you demand that I disprove it.

"over one million"

Yeah, that's not how it works. Why don't you show me a source that shows these "over one million registered Oathkeepers" before you demand that I disprove it.

Their literature at meetings and other conventions displays over 700,000 registered National Members, and over a million when state/local members are included.

And in my own experience, for every registered member at a meeting there are two or three unregistered.

Their literature at meetings and other conventions displays over 700,000 registered National Members, and over a million when state/local members are included.

And in my own experience, for every registered member at a meeting there are two or three unregistered.

Come on, let's at least pretend to be serious.

Even the Oathkeepers website is only claiming 30,000 members.

Oath Keepers is instructing its 30,000 members nation-wide

Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » Oath Keepers is Going ?Operational? by Forming Special ?Civilization Preservation? Teams

Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » Oath Keepers is Going ?Operational? by Forming Special ?Civilization Preservation? Teams

Yes, those would be the 30,000 leadership and organizing members who gave their word that they'd give their time and effort to such programs.

Have you ever attended an Oathkeeper meeting?

EDIT:

Btw, even if it was 30,000 members, that would be quite impressive.

Last edited:
You mean to tell me I can register as a member of a de facto watch-list group? Yeah, sign me up for some of that. :rolleyes:

Anyone who can't see the strategic advantage of identifying potential combatants might unwittingly find himself a member of a group most likely created and maintained by one or more of the lettered agencies as a means of monitoring potentially dangerous subversives. And if OK wasn't born as a black ops monitoring program, it has most assuredly been infiltrated and become one by now.

You mean to tell me I can register as a member of a de facto watch-list group? Yeah, sign me up for some of that. :rolleyes:

Anyone who can't see the strategic advantage of identifying potential combatants might unwittingly find himself a member of a group most likely created and maintained by one or more of the lettered agencies as a means of monitoring potentially dangerous subversives. And if OK wasn't born as a black ops monitoring program, it has most assuredly been infiltrated and become one by now.

Who cares if it is or it isn't? The overwhelming majority of the members are not blackops, and that's ll that matters. We don't hide in the shadows. We want you to know we're here, we want you to know how many of us there are. Your fearmonger tactics not only are futile, but actually encouraging. You're not herding Progressive sheep with your calls.

It's good to see that you've all managed to concede all the major points that I covered in the previous 10 pages. Let's continue with the face bashing, because we're obviously past intellectual discourse.

Last edited:
...We don't hide in the shadows. ...

No, you're directly in the cross-hairs out on the open water, like a totally clueless raft of sitting ducks. In other words, right where the lettered agencies want you.

Ok, and? We know where they are as well.

What is is that you're expecting either of us to do with this rather trivial information?

What are you expecting either of us to do otherwise?

Fearmonger harder.

Last edited:

Yes, those would be the 30,000 leadership and organizing members who gave their word that they'd give their time and effort to such programs.

EDIT:

No, the Oathkeepers measure their "membership" the same way as every other 501c3.

There are 30,000 people nationwide who have paid the $40 a year membership fee. That's what "members" means.

And no. 30,000 is not particularly "impressive".

EDIT:

No, the Oathkeepers measure their "membership" the same way as every other 501c3.

There are 30,000 people nationwide who have paid the $40 a year membership fee. That's what "members" means.

And no. 30,000 is not particularly "impressive".

If 30,000 soldiers were surged in Afghanistan, I'm sure you would say it's impressive.

...We don't hide in the shadows. ...

No, you're directly in the cross-hairs out on the open water, like a totally clueless raft of sitting ducks. In other words, right where the lettered agencies want you.

Ok, and? We know where they are as well. ...

You know no such thing.

They aren't in the shadows either, 2nd; they are the shadows.

I'm not a fear-monger, I'm a realist; and it seems to me that you ...are more than a little out of touch with reality.

I'm done with you now.

Sipsey Street Irregulars: An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police: You are NOT the enemy (UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BE.)

They threaten to respond with violence if State or Local Police enforce new state gun laws.

What is the right, moral, and just thing to do is State or Local Police come to your door to enforce gun laws that you consider to be illegal?

You fully & peacefully comply with all police orders, OR you engage in civil disobedience by chaining the gun to your body or chaining yourself to youe home, or just lay limp on your livingroom floor and force the cops to carry you.

And then you fight it all in court and hope that the jury agrees with you that you committed no crime or that you violated an illegal law and lets you go.

It's one guy who wrote the letter. One Mike Vanderboegh with an address in Pinson, AL

So it's not gun owners, its one flippin guy living in Alabama. :eusa_eh:

Ok, and? We know where they are as well. ...

You know no such thing.

They aren't in the shadows either, 2nd; they are the shadows.

I'm not a fear-monger, I'm a realist; and it seems to me that you ...are more than a little out of touch with reality.

I'm done with you now.

It's easy to claim to victory when you continuously widen the boundaries of the arena to escape defeat. This time you jumped the out of the ring altogether.

You took a well defined word "shadow" and regurgitated it as a metaphor in separate usage and claim that your metaphor is reality.

Do I also reserve the right to speak metaphors in order to make definitive statements about reality? Do I also reserve the right to extract words from my opponent's statement, and contort its definition to that which is not synonymous with the initially invoked definition?

You're a rather gifted propaganda artist, but I know all your tricks.

Last edited:
You nor our government have the right to sit there and disregard the Constitution!! Don't you see?

Sure, shred the Constitution, but it may incur the collective wrath of the people.

You don't get to decide on your own that the Constitution has been disregarded.

We have courts for this.
It is up to EVERY citizen to KNOW the Constitution. You speak like the Government trusting DRONE that you are.

1781899_10152254944708588_72475797_n.jpg

Sipsey Street Irregulars: An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police: You are NOT the enemy (UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BE.)

They threaten to respond with violence if State or Local Police enforce new state gun laws.

What is the right, moral, and just thing to do is State or Local Police come to your door to enforce gun laws that you consider to be illegal?

You fully & peacefully comply with all police orders, OR you engage in civil disobedience by chaining the gun to your body or chaining yourself to youe home, or just lay limp on your livingroom floor and force the cops to carry you.

And then you fight it all in court and hope that the jury agrees with you that you committed no crime or that you violated an illegal law and lets you go.

Mike Vanderboegh​
The alleged leader of a merry band of Three Percenters​
PO Box 926​
Pinson AL 35126

Forum List

Back