Connecticut gun owners threaten violence

It's not contempt, it's a dandy little document, but it's out of date and doesn't matter a damn when a drone can kill you and you never even saw it. I deal in reality, not hopes and dreams or how things used to be. Anyone who believes the Constitution rules your life has been asleep for 200 years.

Seeing that it has not been Amended to suit your vision, it is perfectly up to date.
It doesn't fit your vision either. Now what?

Which part of my vision doesn't fit the document? Is neither Trial by Jury nor Firearms protected by the Constitution?

I'm going to interfere.

You have the ABILITY to upon fire upon a Government Agent if you believe they have crossed a fine line, but your action will be adjudicated by a Jury of your Peers, who will LEGALLY decide whether or not you and/or the Government was justified in your/their actions.

Dead people don't get their days in court.

Fire on a cop or a government agent and you won't be arrested; you'll be driven away from the scene in a body bag.

Not if you peacefully surrendered yourself after befalling a Government Agent. ...

Right, because everyone knows those guys tend to go door-to-door unarmed and alone.

Wake the hell up. If and when it comes to in-home confiscations, they won't be enforcing these new statutes in singles or even in pairs; and they most certainly won't fail to be prepared in terms of their own arms and armor.

Seeing that it has not been Amended to suit your vision, it is perfectly up to date.
It doesn't fit your vision either. Now what?

Which part of my vision doesn't fit the document? Is neither Trial by Jury nor Firearms protected by the Constitution?
I was thinking Balanced Budget, Traditional Marriage, Christian Nation, no Sex Ed, on Abortion, you know, the big ones. You don't want those?

Dead people don't get their days in court.

Fire on a cop or a government agent and you won't be arrested; you'll be driven away from the scene in a body bag.

Not if you peacefully surrendered yourself after befalling a Government Agent. ...

Right, because everyone knows those guys tend to go door-to-door unarmed and alone.

Wake the hell up. If and when it comes to in-home confiscations, they won't be enforcing these new statutes in singles or even in pairs; and they most certainly won't fail to be prepared in terms of their own arms and armor.

That is why you would have to form a private MILITIA in order to prevent confiscation of firearms or the quartering of troops among your town.

Vieira explains that the individual right to bear arms as a defense against tyranny will not suffice in and of itself. "For, confronted by usurpers and tyrants deploying 'standing armies' and para-militarized police forces, or by hordes of foreign invaders, armed individuals in isolation or in small groups would likely prove feckless."In other words, just the right to bear arms is not enough. What is necessary is the establishment of collective, coordinated state Militias. This is why the Second Amendment says, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

If you like, I can e-mail the relevant sections of Dr Edwin Vierra's 1,300 page book on this subject, as I personally own and have read the document in its entirety.

Wake the hell up lightweight.

Last edited:
Are you claiming there is justification for Revolution against the Federal Government?
He's "claiming" that you are a total pussy.

[MENTION=47594]PaintMyHouse[/MENTION] , so are you also claiming that there is justification for Revolution against the Federal Government?
Nope, but you can sure try. Say hello to Unibomber Ted for me, or Jesus. You'll be meeting one or the other soon enough if you try.

That was the other guy.

And what do you think of what he said, in your own opinion?
I think if the shooting starts I'll let Jesus sort in out. It's a little deal I have with God, we like to let them dice roll just to see what the hell happens next...

I'm sure you'll bow before the Triumphant Tyrannical Government or the Victorious Robespierre Reign of Terror Revolutionaries if either has the misfortune of prevailing in such a bloody struggle.

But if the fair and just Patriot Militias manage to clutch the win, you'll abuse their kindness an goodwill and slander them as traitors, as they will recognize your freedom of speech and not silence you for your accusations.

Actually, we can put that to the test right now: Do you believe Edward Snowden is a Hero?

Last edited:
That is why you would have to form a private MILITIA in order to prevent confiscation of firearms or the quartering of troops among your town.

Jeebus H. Fucking Cripes! How many pies in the sky do you believe in, 2nd?!

Nobody forms ANYTHING of significance these days without the government's knowledge. The NSA is very good at what they do, and the lettered agencies know very well how to monitor, hamper, and infiltrate (if necessary) any movement they might see as remotely threatening to national security.

And bear this in mind, as well: way more than half the country would side with the government in an all-out civil war. Any rag-tag anti-establishment forces would be ratted out and completely obliterated Waco style in no time flat.

And don't talk to me about our military siding 'the south' (so to speak), because if you honestly believe that, you might be as gun-nutty as the progressives and liberals say you are...

Nobody forms ANYTHING of significance these days without the government's knowledge. The NSA is very good at what they do, and the lettered agencies know very well how to monitor, hamper, and infiltrate (if necessary) any movement they might see as remotely threatening to national security.

And bear this in mind, as well: way more than half the country would side with the government in an all-out civil war. Any rag-tag anti-establishment forces would be ratted out and completely obliterated Waco style in no time flat.

And don't talk to me about our military siding 'the south' (so to speak), because if you honestly believe that, you might be as gun-nutty as the progressives and liberals say you are...

Remind us how many Law Enforcement officers and active military personnel are in the Oathkeepers?

Remind us how many Law Enforcement officers and active military personnel are in the Oathkeepers?

Not nearly as many as aren't.

Remind us how many drones have "Oathkeepers" written on their fuselages?

That fact that their numbers are over one million should concern you Authoritarian scumbags. How many "undecided" military persons and police will side with them when shit hits the fan?

Last edited:

That fact that their numbers are over one million should concern you Authoritarian scumbags. How many "undecided" military persons and police will side with them when shit hits the fan?

"over one million"

:lol:

I can't imagine that even you could actually believe that.

Forum List

Back