Connecticut gun owners threaten violence

[MENTION=47266]Victory67[/MENTION] never mentions the "psychopaths with anger issues" like Stalin, Mao, Pot and Castro who confiscated firearms through he force of Government.

Seriously, do we want paranoid politicians who use the NSA to monitor our every move and word to take our firearms?

Nothing like an irrational and totally moronic comparison to (not) make your point.

Yes I do. I have the right to tell my government when it has stepped too far.

So who can? The President? I'd say he's done a fair job of disregarding it. I have the freedom to challenge my government with that document as my guide. How dare you sit there and presume to think I cannot challenge it?!

Please point to the article and section of the Constitution where it says individual citizens have the right to declare when the Constitution has been disregarded and can act upon this.

Preamble to the Bill of Rights
THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers.

Amendment V​
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury.

Amendment VI​
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury.

Amendment VII​
n Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States,

We could probe the depths of Ninth and Tenth Amendments as well, would you like to?

Yes I do. I have the right to tell my government when it has stepped too far.

I'm going to interfere.

You have the ABILITY to upon fire upon a Government Agent if you believe they have crossed a fine line, but your action will be adjudicated by a Jury of your Peers, who will LEGALLY decide whether or not you and/or the Government was justified in your/their actions.

Dead people don't get their days in court.

Fire on a cop or a government agent and you won't be arrested; you'll be driven away from the scene in a body bag.
More than likely. The cops have a funny way of not being quite able to arrest, alive or in one piece, someone who shot one of their own. How odd eh?

If you don't have a gun it makes you 100% unable to defend yourself as well.

Pardon?

A gun is the only way to defend yourself?

How about a baseball bat? How about a tazer?

How about a dog?

How about martial arts?

How about a knife?

How about pepper spray?

None of which matter worth shit if your attacker has a gun. Are you really this obtuse?

Most of the laws in the US are what's known as "extra-Constitutional". They still apply.

A faulty rationale. Any law that doesn't abide by the Constitution is non applicable.
And you are once again Incorrect. Now find out why?

Please show us which part of the Constitution overrides Article VI:

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

If you don't have a gun it makes you 100% unable to defend yourself as well.

Pardon?

How about a dog?

How about martial arts?

How about a knife?

How about pepper spray?

None of which matter worth shit if your attacker has a gun. Are you really this obtuse?
That must be why the military only teaches guns? Oh wait, that's entirely not true. My bad.

Unfortunately, "assault" weapons bans have been upheld by the US Supreme Court as being constitutional.

I am not sure a requirement for grandfathered weapons to be registered has ever been tested in court, though. That is what is at issue here.

Excellent point. Would ex post facto law and precedents apply?

Any legal beagles out there who could help answer this?

Ex post facto
Ex post facto | Wex Legal Dictionary / Encyclopedia | LII / Legal Information Institute

Latin for "from a thing done afterward." Ex post facto is most typically used to refer to a criminal law that applies retroactively, thereby criminalizing conduct that was legal when originally performed. Two clauses in the US Constitution prohibit ex post facto laws: Art 1, § 9 and Art. 1 § 10. see, e.g. Collins v. Youngblood, 497 US 37 (1990) and California Dep't of Corrections v. Morales, 514 US 499 (1995).
One of my favorite aircraft.. The A-10 Warthog....rotary canon that fires 30mm slugs that pierce tanks....
Danny Vermin: I got something to stop him.
Dutch: They made it for him special. It's an eighty-eight Magnum.
Danny Vermin: It shoots through schools.

Pardon?

How about a dog?

How about martial arts?

How about a knife?

How about pepper spray?

That must be why the military only teaches guns? Oh wait, that's entirely not true. My bad.

That does not disprove what I just said.

Thats the same analogy used a few years ago about emails: If you haven't been looking at anything bad then you have nothing to worry about.
You have a lot to worry about, so don't be stupid and try to fight armed men from the government.

What an Orwellian statement.

Yes, we all have a lot to worry about, namely people like you telling us we cannot resist government tyranny or are powerless to stop it. Don't be stupid and think We the People will lie down quietly and without a fight.

You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. You would shit your pants when the first bullets start flying.

I think not. Given proper marksmanship training, you can kill a man with a pistol at rage. Doesn't matter how big your gun is.
Tell that to our marksmen. They can kill a guy so far away he didn't even suspect they were in the country. And it hardly matters, you'd be shooting at tanks, if we even bother to get that close. Go ahead, shoot a cop or two. The next guys we send will turn you off light a light switch, and you'll never even see them.

Tanks needs strong roads. These will destroyed immediately.

Aircrafts need fuel. This will be incredibly hard to come by, and Fuel Supply lines will be the number one target for Patriot Militias.

Nuclear powered naval vessels cannot occupy a city, and they would be forced to pillage food from the local urban populations in order to remain manned. This will cause the Coastal Urbanite Liberals to either yield to the Patriots to bring an end to the conflict or outright join the Patriots in resisting them.

Armies need to be paid. What do you think even a 30 day nation-wide revolution would do to the value of the United States dollar? The Stock market would crash by the sixth or seventh day into the fiasco.

Soldiers will need to protect their own families during a period of such unrest. When told to go disarm a bunch of people who bear them no personal ill-will (Patriots) while their families are in danger, what do you think they'll do?

And many Soldiers and Generals will defect. Have you seen how many have either resigned or been fired under Obama? Have you not seen the hundreds of thousands of Law Enforcement Officers that identify as Oathkeepers?

Militaries need intelligence and espionage, all of which will be convoluted and untrustworthy by inside Patriots and power seeking scoundrels alike. Leaks about positions and other sensitive data will be showered down upon the Patriot militias from top brass, many of which will want to use it was goodwill and favor to keep their heads when the revolution is over.

You have no idea how difficult it would be to suppress a Revolution

Holder is throwing out the constitution allowing governors to disregard the law that their state implemented. How do you reconcile that?
Holder doesn't have anything to do with this. It's way below his pay grade.

Yes it does. You can't pick and choose what's to be enforced.

It depends upon the reasoning behind the Refusal to enforce the law.

If the reasoning is that the law is unconstitutional, than that executive's Oath to uphold and defend the Constitution defends their right to not enforce such law.

"A broken clock is right twice a day."

Eric Holder is the broken clock in this scenario, no one should be detained, prosecuted or imprisoned for victimless crimes, such as imbibing or consuming a substance, as well as bartering or trading or purchasing for a substance.

Such laws violate the reserved rights of the People affirmed by the Ninth and Tenth Amendments of the Constitution.

Last edited:
Sipsey Street Irregulars: An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police: You are NOT the enemy (UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BE.)

They threaten to respond with violence if State or Local Police enforce new state gun laws.

What is the right, moral, and just thing to do is State or Local Police come to your door to enforce gun laws that you consider to be illegal?

You fully & peacefully comply with all police orders, OR you engage in civil disobedience by chaining the gun to your body or chaining yourself to youe home, or just lay limp on your livingroom floor and force the cops to carry you.

And then you fight it all in court and hope that the jury agrees with you that you committed no crime or that you violated an illegal law and lets you go.

the registration law was a big flop

barely 53 thousand filled out the forms

that leaves around 300 thousand firearms not accounted for

not to mention the hundreds of thousands of magazines

not registered

You're serious, right? What part of "illegal gun confiscation" don't you understand? If the law backing that warrant is unconstitutional, so therefore is the warrant! Idiot.

No law is officially illegal until a court deems it so.

So if the SCOTUS says that a law is Constitutional, but (most) Juries acquit the Defendants (like during the Prohibition Era), can the Executive Branch go ahead and imprison that person anyway?

This is the system set up for us by our [Founding Fathers]

No it's not, unless you can show us what provision in the Constitution allows Government Agents to overturn Jury acquittals.

But its our system.

Don't like it? Leave.

Don't like Trial by Jury or Firearms? Leave for Red China or Cuba.

Last edited:
Tell that to our marksmen. They can kill a guy so far away he didn't even suspect they were in the country. And it hardly matters, you'd be shooting at tanks, if we even bother to get that close. Go ahead, shoot a cop or two. The next guys we send will turn you off light a light switch, and you'll never even see them.

Aircrafts need fuel. This will be incredibly hard to come by, and Fuel Supply lines will be the number one target for Patriot Militias.

Nuclear powered naval vessels cannot occupy a city, and they would be forced to pillage food from the local urban populations in order to remain manned. This will cause the Coastal Urbanite Liberals to either yield to the Patriots to bring an end to the conflict or outright join the Patriots in resisting them.

Armies need to be paid. What do you think even a 30 day nation-wide revolution would do to the value of the United States dollar? The Stock market would crash by the sixth or seventh day into the fiasco.

Soldiers will need to protect their own families during a period of such unrest. When told to go disarm a bunch of people who bear them no personal ill-will (Patriots) while their families are in danger, what do you think they'll do?

And many Soldiers and Generals will defect. Have you seen how many have either resigned or been fired under Obama? Have you not seen the hundreds of thousands of Law Enforcement Officers that identify as Oathkeepers?

Militaries need intelligence and espionage, all of which will be convoluted and untrustworthy by inside Patriots and power seeking scoundrels alike. Leaks about positions and other sensitive data will be showered down upon the Patriot militias from top brass, many of which will want to use it was goodwill and favor to keep their heads when the revolution is over.

Well, what are you waiting for? You are constantly on here talking about revolution. Start it up big boy. But you won't because my guess is that you play soldier on the weekend shooting some tin cans off a fence post in the backyard and think you are hardcore because you can hit three in a row.

When gun owners stop talking about violence and start talking about civil disobedience and passive resistance, they will get a lot more respect.

Not registering their firearms as ordered by the gustapo is classic civil disobedience.
So where's the respect?

not to mention the home built ars floating around

no serial numbers no 4473 form no ones business

Last edited:

Well, what are you waiting for? You are constantly on here talking about revolution. Start it up big boy. But you won't because my guess is that you play soldier on the weekend shooting some tin cans off a fence post in the backyard and think you are hardcore because you can hit three in a row.

There is no justification for Restoring the Rule of Law at this time.

So long as Trial by Jury remains, only the People have themselves to blame for Tyranny.

There is no justification for Restoring the Rule of Law at this time.

So long as Trial by Jury remains, only the People have themselves to blame for Tyranny.

I knew I was right about you. REMF all the way.

And you have no idea how difficult it would be to start one, especially when as the government I keep killing off the people who foment one. Do you think they forgot where the real threat to the government comes from? Did they want your phones records just to see if you called Cousin Omar at Thanksgiving? They aren't stupid, they just act that way often enough to make you feel less paranoid.

They know what you are up to, they just don't care, until it's necessary.

Forum List

Back