Connecticut gun owners threaten violence

Most juries will acquit or hang if a law abiding citizen defended his Right to Bear Arms, there will always be at least one or two jurors in even the the most Progressive states that will hang in such a scenario.

Murdering a police officer doing his job with a warrant, isn't defending the Right to Bear Arms.

No jury would accept that argument. I pray you never learn this in person.

Unless you have exhausted all legal and peaceful means of resistance, resorting to deadly violence is the act of a psychopath with anger issues.

If CT gun owners resort to violence if law enforcement personnel come to their door to enforce a court ordered warrant, they will look very stupid and very insane.

Typical you as a liberal would sit there and try to label those of us simply wanting to protect our Constitutionally granted freedoms as "psychopaths with anger issues." There are roughly 142 million gun owners in America. I doubt any of them are what you paint them out to be.

[MENTION=47266]Victory67[/MENTION] never mentions the "psychopaths with anger issues" like Stalin, Mao, Pot and Castro who confiscated firearms through he force of Government.

Seriously, do we want paranoid politicians who use the NSA to monitor our every move and word to take our firearms?

Yes, that it is. Armed revolution can win, but not armed resistance, not against this kind of capacity. It's not paranoia, it's realizing that shooting the local cops will not get you the government, it will get you very, very dead. And I have the history of the US to prove it.

As for you laying down, don't worry, we have that covered.

Ever heard of the Battle of Athens, Tennessee? It is the only 20th Century armed revolution in the United States against the local police, and it succeeded.
About as successful as expected...

"The new government encountered challenges including at least eleven resignations of county administrators.[citation needed] On January 4, 1947, four of the five leaders of the GI Non-Partisan League declared in an open letter: "We abolished one machine only to replace it with another and more powerful one in the making."[11] The League failed to establish itself permanently and traditional political parties soon returned to power.[7]"
Battle of Athens (1946) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then what's the point of owning a gun?

According to the Constitution, you have the right to possess a firearm to

1. Suppress insurrection, suppress foreign invasion, and maintain the security of our free State as part of the Unorganized but well-regulated Militia.

You forgot the Ninth and Tenth Amendments which allow us to wield a weapon for any purpose that does not infringe upon the rights of others.

Typical you as a liberal would sit there and try to label those of us simply wanting to protect our Constitutionally granted freedoms as "psychopaths with anger issues." There are roughly 142 million gun owners in America. I doubt any of them are what you paint them out to be.

Calling for gun owners to murder policemen and the Governor of Connecticut, has nothing to do with protecting freedom.

You nor our government have the right to sit there and disregard the Constitution!! Don't you see?

Sure, shred the Constitution, but it may incur the collective wrath of the people.

You don't get to decide on your own that the Constitution has been disregarded.

We have courts for this.

Still repeating this lie?

Please tell us when in US history a President/Governor or judge has overturned an acquittal by a Jury, or when a legislative body from one of the Several States or Congress has passed a Bill of Attainder to usurp an acquittal by a jury with a conviction.

If you cannot name any such instances, then it must be true that individual citizens, the People, are able to decide on their own what is Constitutional and what is not.

So long as Trial by Jury remains, the People themselves are the ultimate Legal Authority.

If the Government started to ignore Juries, and imprison people unjustly; would it necessary, in your own opinion, for the People to enforce their superiority via the Second Amendment to Restore the Rule of Law?

Let the bodies fall where they may...

Yeah sure. Quite telling this statement would come from a liberal. You would rather shed blood to deprive others of their rights, wouldn't you?
The law is on the books. If we enforce the law and you start shooting, you are as good as dead. It's your call.

Oh, I get it. It's "bend over you will comply law and order or we will shoot you" government which you support?
Hey pal....Come get ya some....Oh, bring friends.
Don't ever make the mistake of making people feel powerless against their government. You push law abiding citizens who've done nothing but contribute to their communities, pay taxes and live good clean lives and with the stroke of a pen turn them into criminals, you cross the line.
BTW, who is "we"?
"The law is on the books"....How quickly you forget that one of our( people) God given rights is to seek redress against our governments when the people believe the government is acting in an unjust manner. We reserve the right to civilly disobey laws which are unjust.
"The law is on the books"...Precisely the kind of iron fisted liberalism seen in the former USSR.

Calling for gun owners to murder policemen and the Governor of Connecticut, has nothing to do with protecting freedom.
That's a great way to meet The Unibomber though. He has the cell next door. Learn Morse code online first.

Yes, that it is. Armed revolution can win, but not armed resistance, not against this kind of capacity. It's not paranoia, it's realizing that shooting the local cops will not get you the government, it will get you very, very dead. And I have the history of the US to prove it.

As for you laying down, don't worry, we have that covered.

Ever heard of the Battle of Athens, Tennessee? It is the only 20th Century armed revolution in the United States against the local police, and it succeeded.

That's not a revolution. The corrupt government was ultimately overthrown by the ballot box.

The armed GIs storming the police station were insuring that the vote was counted accurately. The corruption of the police department was egregious and shameful. In the current information age, this level of corruption could not go unnoticed or ignored by the FBI.

The law is on the books. If we enforce the law and you start shooting, you are as good as dead. It's your call.

When you attempt to advance on the 2nd Amendment rights (ANOTHER LAW ON THE BOOKS) of law abiding citizens, I could say likewise for you.
Let the bodies fall. The more that do the more I win. See it now?

YOU win? Win what?

You carry the significance of a flyspeck in the ocean.

Yes I do. I have the right to tell my government when it has stepped too far.

I'm going to interfere.

You have the ABILITY to upon fire upon a Government Agent if you believe they have crossed a fine line, but your action will be adjudicated by a Jury of your Peers, who will LEGALLY decide whether or not you and/or the Government was justified in your/their actions.

If they acquit you, then you acted properly in Defense of your Liberty, because the People, via the Jury, have decided that the Agent of the Government did not represent the Government of the People.

If they convict, then you have acted murderously against your fellow citizens, because the People, via the Jury, have decided the the Agent of the Government did represent the Government of the People.

Last edited:
I'm going to interfere.

You have the ABILITY to upon fire upon a Government Agent if you believe they have crossed a fine line, but your action will be adjudicated by a Jury of your Peers, who will LEGALLY decide whether or not you and/or the Government was justified in your/their actions.

yes, you have the ability to shoot a cop.

but not the legal right.

not if he is following a warrant

Question: If the guns have not been registered, how did the authorities know to whom to send the letters of violation?

they send registration forms that weren't filled out correctly.

These laws will mostly just be enforced when another crime is committed, like assault with a deadly weapon, murder with a deadly weapon or a moving violation that leads to a trunk inspection.

Probable cause? To search the vehicle without a warrant?
Did we suddenly repeal the 4th Amendment while I was not looking?

Probable cause? To search the vehicle without a warrant?
Did we suddenly repeal the 4th Amendment while I was not looking?

if he has reasonable suspicion of criminal activity, he can search your trunk without a warrant if you have been pulled over for a moving violation.

Yes I do. I have the right to tell my government when it has stepped too far.

I'm going to interfere.

Dead people don't get their days in court.

Fire on a cop or a government agent and you won't be arrested; you'll be driven away from the scene in a body bag.

Forum List

Back