Connecticut gun owners threaten violence

what happens when the cops decide enough is enough? You seem to believe swat and military and police are never ending reserves of us diehards. Most police i know would quit and throw their lot in with the people if such a law were tried. Or simply resign. Same with the military. The government's forces are people too, people who can reach the point where they are through with the removal of our rights.

there are getting to be more and more jackbooted thug police

these days

so the number of militarized police is up

it is best to find out where your sheriff and sheriffs

of other counties that surround you feel about firearm rights

florida sheriffs resolve to support right to bear arms - historic city news

florida sheriffs association
proclamation 2013-1
support of second amendment to the u.s. Constitution

whereas, the florida constitution in article viii, section 1(d), created the office of the sheriff and invested the sheriff with certain powers necessary to carry out his or her duties to serve and protect the public; and

whereas, sheriffs are charged with the public trust and are sworn to uphold the constitution of the united states, which guarantees the right to bear arms; and

whereas, the second amendment to the united states constitution assures the right of the people to keep and bear arms; and

whereas, florida sheriffs have continually supported the rights guaranteed under the constitution of the united states, including the right to bear arms, and florida sheriffs affirm they will not assist, support, or condone any unconstitutional infringement of that right;

now, therefore be it proclaimed, that on this 29th day of january 2012 at the winter conference in destin, florida, the florida sheriffs association publicly acknowledges and reiterates its support for the rights provided by the second amendment to the united states constitution.

excellent

Sipsey Street Irregulars: An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police: You are NOT the enemy (UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BE.)

They threaten to respond with violence if State or Local Police enforce new state gun laws.

What is the right, moral, and just thing to do is State or Local Police come to your door to enforce gun laws that you consider to be illegal?

You fully & peacefully comply with all police orders, OR you engage in civil disobedience by chaining the gun to your body or chaining yourself to youe home, or just lay limp on your livingroom floor and force the cops to carry you.

And then you fight it all in court and hope that the jury agrees with you that you committed no crime or that you violated an illegal law and lets you go.

Have a video handy. Cite Eric Holder telling the Attorneys General to ignore all laws deemed to be unconstitutional. Smile big! :lol:

You zealots are gonna get yourself or someone else hurt or killed.

See, out of every 2,000 of you, MAYBE 1 or 2 might actually fight back if this thing really went down. And the SWAT team would overwhelm that 1 or 2 people, and someone could get hurt.

The rest of you will comply or move.......and bitch about it on USMB.

Just stop it.

What happens when the cops decide enough is enough? You seem to believe SWAT and military and police are never ending reserves of US diehards. Most police I know would quit and throw their lot in with the people if such a law were tried. Or simply resign. Same with the military. The government's forces are people too, people who can reach the point where they are through with the removal of our rights.

there are getting to be more and more jackbooted thug police

these days

so the number of militarized police is up

it is best to find out where your sheriff and sheriffs

of other counties that surround you feel about firearm rights

Oooh! Yes, good point. I live in the county, so the police have no jurisdiction over me. Instead, I get the firearm loving sheriffs whom I know and am friends with a large portion of!

Forum List

Back