Connecticut gun owners threaten violence

Violence is the only answer to this issue?

Historically, it seems to be the only one that usually works. This country exists because of a violent uprising, not civil disobedience and passive resistance.

Look at Ukraine, Venezuela, Egypt, Libya, Cuba, etc. Only fools think they can change anything at the ballot box.
You can, once you have the box. We do all the time.

No, we don't. We don't change shit. This country has been on a slow decay for decades and the only thing the drooling retards who go vote do is flip us back and forth between the same two parties that are screwing us up the ass.

Violence is the only answer to this issue?

Historically, it seems to be the only one that usually works. This country exists because of a violent uprising, not civil disobedience and passive resistance.

Look at Ukraine, Venezuela, Egypt, Libya, Cuba, etc. Only fools think they can change anything at the ballot box.

No you don't. If it were we would be a democracy. We aren't there yet so get over yourself.

Sipsey Street Irregulars: An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police: You are NOT the enemy (UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BE.)

They threaten to respond with violence if State or Local Police enforce new state gun laws.

What is the right, moral, and just thing to do is State or Local Police come to your door to enforce gun laws that you consider to be illegal?

You fully & peacefully comply with all police orders, OR you engage in civil disobedience by chaining the gun to your body or chaining yourself to youe home, or just lay limp on your livingroom floor and force the cops to carry you.

And then you fight it all in court and hope that the jury agrees with you that you committed no crime or that you violated an illegal law and lets you go.

Good to know.

Did they include their names and home addresses.

"laws that you consider illegal" -- just like a pedophile.

Laws are overturned through judicial review. Trust the process or find a new country.

No it doesn't. Where do you come up with this irrational thought?
It's not irrational. It's statistics.

Care linking us to these "statistics"? Or do I need to start whooping some liberal backsides on the 2nd Amendment tonight?
There are stats out there but none are needed if you have common sense. If I don't have a gun it's hard to kill myself or a family member with one, and considering that half of the suicides each year in the US are by gun, not having one significantly lowers your chances of blowing your brains out or shooting someone else. That's pretty obvious, if you have common sense that is. So, do you?

Sipsey Street Irregulars: An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police: You are NOT the enemy (UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BE.)

They threaten to respond with violence if State or Local Police enforce new state gun laws.

What is the right, moral, and just thing to do is State or Local Police come to your door to enforce gun laws that you consider to be illegal?

You fully & peacefully comply with all police orders, OR you engage in civil disobedience by chaining the gun to your body or chaining yourself to youe home, or just lay limp on your livingroom floor and force the cops to carry you.

And then you fight it all in court and hope that the jury agrees with you that you committed no crime or that you violated an illegal law and lets you go.

Good to know.

Did they include their names and home addresses.

"laws that you consider illegal" -- just like a pedophile.

Laws are overturned through judicial review. Trust the process or find a new country.

I think you inserted pedophile when you meant Holder. Laws he can just ignore.

No you don't. If it were we would be a democracy. We aren't there yet so get over yourself.
No, we are Democratic Republic. That was by design. And do you know why? So that the common people did not rule but still, change happens at the ballot box even so.

You will never get jury nullification in liberal Connecticut over gun rights.

Partisanship aside, the State would do its damnedest to see to that in the process of jury selection. These days the questionnaires are carefully designed to weed out the potential for informed nullification, so much so that a prospective juror's answers can later be used as grounds for perjury charges should the nullification issue arise.

The fix is in, so some degree of violent civil unrest seems inevitable.

How did women get the right to vote?

How did blacks get the right to vote?

How did we get abortion rights?

through violent insurrection? nope.

It's not irrational. It's statistics.

Care linking us to these "statistics"? Or do I need to start whooping some liberal backsides on the 2nd Amendment tonight?
There are stats out there but none are needed if you have common sense. If I don't have a gun it's hard to kill myself or a family member with one, and considering that half of the suicides each year in the US are by gun, not having one significantly lowers your chances of blowing your brains out or shooting someone else. That's pretty obvious, if you have common sense that is. So, do you?

If you don't have a gun it makes you 100% unable to defend yourself as well. If you and your family are so unstable you are in danger of killing yourselves then maybe you as a family should not have weapons...or maybe you should and we could have you all eliminate yourselves from the gene pool. I'm good with either one.

We are not talking about getting a right ... We are talking about attempts to take away rights already established.

Through voting republican. Funny how voting conservative people in government will eliminate the threat to constitutional rights. Voting for liberals only seems to eliminate those the rights.

Through voting republican. Funny how voting conservative people in government will eliminate the threat to constitutional rights. Voting for liberals only seems to eliminate those the rights.

Conservatives stood in the way of Womens' right to vote, blacks' right to vote, and abortion rights.

If you don't have a gun it makes you 100% unable to defend yourself as well. If you and your family are so unstable you are in danger of killing yourselves then maybe you as a family should not have weapons...or maybe you should and we could have you all eliminate yourselves from the gene pool. I'm good with either one.
My family has nothing to do with it, so far. And this is just based on the numbers. 100% unable? That's entirely incorrect, but where I live I never even lock the doors, and I own guns, but guns are for killing things, it's why I bought them and why they were invented.

Your generosity towards my gene-pool is noted.

I think the best thing concerned residents of Connecticut could do would be to organize and publicize a peaceful exodus and get the hell out of that state.

If you don't have a gun it makes you 100% unable to defend yourself as well.

Pardon?

A gun is the only way to defend yourself?

How about a baseball bat? How about a tazer?

How about a dog?

How about martial arts?

How about a knife?

How about pepper spray?

4) So when people threaten to take my firearms, I will fight to the death to preserve my right to bear arms. But hey, you can hide and cower in a corner in the waning moments of your existence if you want, when a murderer pulls the trigger.

If a police officer comes to your door to act a legal warrant to take posession of your firearms, and you resist his legal efforts with deadly violence, you will be a murderer.

Most juries will convict you of murder.

Most juries will acquit or hang if a law abiding citizen defended his Right to Bear Arms, there will always be at least one or two jurors in even the the most Progressive states that will hang in such a scenario.

What an Orwellian statement.
Yes, that it is. Armed revolution can win, but not armed resistance, not against this kind of capacity. It's not paranoia, it's realizing that shooting the local cops will not get you the government, it will get you very, very dead. And I have the history of the US to prove it.

As for you laying down, don't worry, we have that covered.

Ever heard of the Battle of Athens, Tennessee? It is the only 20th Century armed revolution in the United States against the local police, and it succeeded.

Forum List

Back