Connecticut gun owners threaten violence

If a police officer comes to your door to act a legal warrant to take posession of your firearms, and you resist his legal efforts with deadly violence, you will be a murderer.

Most juries will convict you of murder.

A small price to pay. Why should I obey laws that aren't firmly rooted in the Constitution? Thus by fiat that warrant would NEVER be legal. Not in a million years.
Most of the laws in the US are what's known as "extra-Constitutional". They still apply.

A faulty rationale. Any law that doesn't abide by the Constitution is non applicable.

Then what's the point of owning a gun?

According to the Constitution, you have the right to possess a firearm to

1. Suppress insurrection, suppress foreign invasion, and maintain the security of our free State as part of the Unorganized but well-regulated Militia.

A faulty rationale. Any law that doesn't abide by the Constitution is non applicable.

You don't have the right to disregard laws on the books at will, and not expect to pay a price.

Sure, break our laws, but it may get you life in prison.

Then we will be martyrs to our own cause. No government can stand up to the collective will of the people. Not one. You want examples? See Ukraine and Venezuela.
If you can get enough people on board you can sink a cruise chip. You can't do that here, not easily nor under these conditions. It's not impossible, it just might as well be. Work they system, don't plan on fighting it with guns because their guns are bigger and deadlier.

I think not. Given proper marksmanship training, you can kill a man with a pistol at rage. Doesn't matter how big your gun is.

You don't have the right to disregard laws on the books at will, and not expect to pay a price.

Sure, break our laws, but it may get you life in prison.

You nor our government have the right to sit there and disregard the Constitution!! Don't you see?

Sure, shred the Constitution, but it may incur the collective wrath of the people. I would much rather spend my life in prison for upholding my rights, than to be free and slowly stripped of them.

Give me liberty, or give me death.

Last edited:
You nor our government have the right to sit there and disregard the Constitution!! Don't you see?

Sure, shred the Constitution, but it may incur the collective wrath of the people.

You don't get to decide on your own that the Constitution has been disregarded.

We have courts for this.

If the government is coming to take your second amendment rights away forcibly then all peaceful means of resistance have failed and that's exactly why we have the second amendment in the first place. The second amendment wasn't put in there so we could willingly give our weapons to the government and grovel at their feet for some kind of favor. It was put in there to make sure people were armed and could shoot and kill any government agency coming to take that right away.

You are wrong.

If you live in CT and own an illegal firearm and a cop comes to take it way, it would be an illegal and an immoral act for you to resist this cop with deadly force.

Especially considering all the peaceful and non-violent options you have to resist this action.

Only a mental thug would act in such a way.

I have the right to bear arms, period. If a cop comes and tries to take that away from me when I have done nothing illegal other owning a weapon which the state tyrants have decided I don't get to own any longer then yes I have right to shoot him.

It's exactly what the second amendment was for. The government has over reached and while I'm armed I can do something about it. As soon as I give up my fire arm I lose that ability.

If you live in CT and don't shoot a government official when he comes to your door to deny you your second amendment rights you aren't doing it right. Shoot that mother fucker. It's why the founding fathers give you that ability. The only sad part of this is the guy coming to get your guns isn't necessarily the root of the problem. The person that needs to be shot is the Governor, he's the asshole that made this happen. And he's the one that needs to pay the price for the infringment.

Then we will be martyrs to our own cause. No government can stand up to the collective will of the people. Not one. You want examples? See Ukraine and Venezuela.
If you can get enough people on board you can sink a cruise chip. You can't do that here, not easily nor under these conditions. It's not impossible, it just might as well be. Work they system, don't plan on fighting it with guns because their guns are bigger and deadlier.
Actually, small arms and guerrilla tactics can be used against the powerful American military. Look at Afghanistan. But all the tough right-wing survivalist gun monkeys in America don't have the balls to fight a guerrilla war like al-Qaeda, and the American military depends on the People's tax dollars to remain functional, so neither side would be able to fight against the other. The country would just collapse.

Last edited:
I have the right to bear arms, period. If a cop comes and tries to take that away from me when I have done nothing illegal other owning a weapon which the state tyrants have decided I don't get to own any longer then yes I have right to shoot him

which law says so? which law says you have the legal right to shoot him dead?

If you live in CT and don't shoot a government official when he comes to your door to deny you your second amendment rights you aren't doing it right. Shoot that mother fucker. It's why the founding fathers give you that ability. The only sad part of this is the guy coming to get your guns isn't necessarily the root of the problem. The person that needs to be shot is the Governor, he's the asshole that made this happen. And he's the one that needs to pay the price for the infringment.

Its statements like this that make gun owners appear unhinged.

I hope the people of CT act more rationally if a cop comes to their door to enact a legal warrant.

Also, you should avoid calling for Governors to be shot. Its probably illegal.

[MENTION=40891]AzMike[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Sure, shred the Constitution, but it may incur the collective wrath of the people.

You don't get to decide on your own that the Constitution has been disregarded.

We have courts for this.

Yes I do. I have the right to tell my government when it has stepped too far.

So who can? The President? I'd say he's done a fair job of disregarding it. I have the freedom to challenge my government with that document as my guide. How dare you sit there and presume to think I cannot challenge it?!

Last edited:
Yes I do. I have the right to tell my government when it has stepped too far.

So who can? The President? I'd say he's done a fair job of disregarding it. I have the freedom to challenge my government with that document as my guide. How dare you sit there and presume to think I cannot challenge it?!

Please point to the article and section of the Constitution where it says individual citizens have the right to declare when the Constitution has been disregarded and can act upon this.

A small price to pay. Why should I obey laws that aren't firmly rooted in the Constitution? Thus by fiat that warrant would NEVER be legal. Not in a million years.
Most of the laws in the US are what's known as "extra-Constitutional". They still apply.

And you are once again Incorrect. Now find out why?

Actually, small arms and guerrilla tactics can be used against the powerful American military. Look at Afghanistan. But all the tough right-wing survivalist gun monkeys in America don't have the balls to fight a guerrilla war like al-Qaeda, and the American military depends on the People's tax dollars to remain functional, so neither side would be able to fight against the other. The country would just collapse.

That's what was said about the rag tag voluntary continental army yet they defeated the largest empire the world had ever seen.

That's what was said about the rag tag voluntary continental army yet they defeated the largest empire the world had ever seen.
Those people had the strength of will to fight a guerrilla war against the British empire. Modern-day fat redneck gunowners do not.

If a CT gun owner kills a police officer who comes to his house to enact a legal search and seizure order, he will be charged and convicted of 1st Degree Murder.

He will of course get a lot of support from gun owners and they will look very unhinged and dangerous to this nation.

I have the right to bear arms, period. If a cop comes and tries to take that away from me when I have done nothing illegal other owning a weapon which the state tyrants have decided I don't get to own any longer then yes I have right to shoot him

which law says so? which law says you have the legal right to shoot him dead?

I hope the people of CT act more rationally if a cop comes to their door to enact a legal warrant.

Which law says so? which law says you have the legal right to shoot him dead?

Your blind faith in the law will be your undoing.

Warrants don't mean jack if they have no other legal basis than to take a law abiding citizen's firearms.

Warrants don't mean jack if they have no other legal basis than to take a law abiding citizen's firearms.

Your views on this issue are unConstitutional.

If the cop has a warrant, his search & seizure is legal. Plus you have due process and legal means to redress the issue.

Unless you want to throw out the Constitution.

I think not. Given proper marksmanship training, you can kill a man with a pistol at rage. Doesn't matter how big your gun is.
Tell that to our marksmen. They can kill a guy so far away he didn't even suspect they were in the country. And it hardly matters, you'd be shooting at tanks, if we even bother to get that close. Go ahead, shoot a cop or two. The next guys we send will turn you off light a light switch, and you'll never even see them.

Your views on this issue are unConstitutional.

If the cop has a warrant, his search & seizure is legal. Plus you have due process and legal means to redress the issue.

Unless you want to throw out the Constitution.
He wants to hold it up, for protection, but in this case it's a target, something he can't understand.

He wants to hold it up, for protection, but in this case it's a target, something he can't understand.

Sad how some gun owners want to ignore civil disobedience, non-violent protest, and Due Process, and just go straight to bloodthirsty violence. Such an attitude makes all gun owners look very bad.

Forum List

Back