Connecticut gun owners threaten violence

Victory you really are an idiot, Thank God George Washington was nothing like you whenever he presided over this nation and led America against the British.. Defend yourself with a baseball bat over a gun?? What a moron.. I have the right to bear arms and defend the Constitutional Rights I have to preserve this nation from people like yourself.. You'd be a sheep for slaughter, just bear in kind what happened in Ukraine happened without a 2nd Amendment

Progressives have no core. They navigate life much like a anybody with significant ADD. There are zero absolutes. There are no principles. They cannot begin to understand the makeup of the non-makey-uppey people of the world. Collectively having the backbone of a Hershey Bar, they cannot comprehend embracing traditions of this country the way most others do. And lets not forget, the operative word in that last sentence is "most". Progressives are still decidedly fringe in America.

But don't take my word for it............ Gallup poll: Conservatives outnumber liberals - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com .......sure talk like they are mainstream. But they're not!!:gay::gay::gay::fu:

Victory you really are an idiot, Thank God George Washington was nothing like you whenever he presided over this nation and led America against the British.. Defend yourself with a baseball bat over a gun?? What a moron.. I have the right to bear arms and defend the Constitutional Rights I have to preserve this nation from people like yourself.. You'd be a sheep for slaughter, just bear in kind what happened in Ukraine happened without a 2nd Amendment

Yep......guys like Victory and other progressive limpwristers defend their place of residence with wiffle ball bats. ( who needs a baseball bat when you live in a bubble? )They are also the types that would have floated across the Patomac in 1775 and tipped off the British in a heartbeat. Fucking faggots. They will always be around us......unfortunately.......but thankfully, will always be where they are now on the political spectrum: fringe.

When you attempt to advance on the 2nd Amendment rights (ANOTHER LAW ON THE BOOKS) of law abiding citizens, I could say likewise for you.
Let the bodies fall. The more that do the more I win. See it now?

YOU win? Win what?

You carry the significance of a flyspeck in the ocean.

PaintMyHouse seems to suggest that his/her desire to send police officers to their death is a winning proposition.
There is no difference in his/her responsibility in the matter just because he/she is having someone else pull the trigger.

It is kind of like Victory and that stupid crap about civil discourse .
The civil discourse and peaceful protest was when the citizens decided not the register their weapons.
If the government wants to make something out of it ... Nobody wins.

Come on, let's at least pretend to be serious.

Even the Oathkeepers website is only claiming 30,000 members.

Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » Oath Keepers is Going ?Operational? by Forming Special ?Civilization Preservation? Teams

Yes, those would be the 30,000 leadership and organizing members who gave their word that they'd give their time and effort to such programs.

Have you ever attended an Oathkeeper meeting?

EDIT:

Btw, even if it was 30,000 members, that would be quite impressive.

No, the Oathkeepers measure their "membership" the same way as every other 501c3.

There are 30,000 people nationwide who have paid the $40 a year membership fee. That's what "members" means.

And no. 30,000 is not particularly "impressive".

Really ... There are 38,000 US troops in Afghanistan right now ... Not impressive at all and we shouldn't worry about them being there anyway.

Let the bodies fall. The more that do the more I win. See it now?

YOU win? Win what?

You carry the significance of a flyspeck in the ocean.

PaintMyHouse seems to suggest that his/her desire to send police officers to their death is a winning proposition.
There is no difference in his/her responsibility in the matter just because he/she is having someone else pull the trigger.

It is kind of like Victory and that stupid crap about civil discourse .
The civil discourse and peaceful protest was when the citizens decided not the register their weapons.
If the government wants to make something out of it ... Nobody wins.

History shows that the bigger the push by the Governing body for weapon control of any kind the closer Tyranny gets. Sadly the USA has been brainwashing the young to believe that they know best.
law abiding citizens need no gun control as they are only going to be dangerous to humans
when the Government tries to over control them.
I for one will not tolerate my rights that I fought for being threatened because of some evil
human who does wrong. We put up with way to much in this country under the excuse that it is better for society. Screw society leave the good people alone, and if you disagree with this than you are one of the evil wrong doers.

Question: If the guns have not been registered, how did the authorities know to whom to send the letters of violation?

Question: If the guns have not been registered, how did the authorities know to whom to send the letters of violation?

currently it is about 108 folks more or less

who got cold feet

decided that boot licking was the right answer

and filed for the registration but after jan 1 2014

so the state knows who they are

they are just the first volley of confiscation

the next round will involve the 52 thousand who signed up

before the deadline

Yep......guys like Victory and other progressive limpwristers defend their place of residence with wiffle ball bats. ( who needs a baseball bat when you live in a bubble? )They are also the types that would have floated across the Patomac in 1775 and tipped off the British in a heartbeat. Fucking faggots. They will always be around us......unfortunately.......but thankfully, will always be where they are now on the political spectrum: fringe.

Your homophobia doesn't help your argument much. But it does help mine.

Hopefully CT gun owners will reject such bigotry.

who got cold feet

before the deadline

CT's new law says nothing about confiscation of guns that are registered.

who got cold feet

before the deadline

CT's new law says nothing about confiscation of guns that are registered.

there is no other reason to register firearms

registration always leads to confiscation

What an Orwellian statement.

Yes, that it is. Armed revolution can win, but not armed resistance, not against this kind of capacity. It's not paranoia, it's realizing that shoot the local cops will not get you the government, it will get you very, very dead. And I have the history of the US to prove it.

As for you laying down, don't worry, we have that covered.

Then we will be martyrs to our own cause. No government can stand up to the collective will of the people. Not one. You want examples? See Ukraine and Venezuela.

Piss off even twenty five percent of gun owners and the gov is screwed.

Back a scared man into a corner and you have a fight on your hands.
Back a scared populace into a corner and you have a war.

the 2nd Amendment was designed

to insure that the government does not know

who has firearms

You nor our government have the right to sit there and disregard the Constitution!! Don't you see?

Sure, shred the Constitution, but it may incur the collective wrath of the people.

You don't get to decide on your own that the Constitution has been disregarded.

We have courts for this.

Say everyone goes along with gun confiscation....then what?
You now have zero capability to fight back against a tyrannical gov. Which is what the 2nd is all about.
And once they have your weapons do you really believe you would ever get them back?

You nor our government have the right to sit there and disregard the Constitution!! Don't you see?

Sure, shred the Constitution, but it may incur the collective wrath of the people.

We have courts for this.

You now have zero capability to fight back against a tyrannical gov. Which is what the 2nd is all about.
And once they have your weapons do you really believe you would ever get them back?

the writing is on the wall

has been pretty clear for some time

there is a reason that places sell

80 percent finished ar lower receiver billets by the 10 pack

Last edited:

We have courts for this.

He would tell us all to seek redress from the same govt that took them from us. They definitely have the sheep corralled up in the northeast.

Last edited:

We have courts for this.

He would tell us all to seek redress from the same govt that took them from us.

in the Ukraine

the people are demanding that they have their very own

version of the 2nd Amendment

Unfortunately, "assault" weapons bans have been upheld by the US Supreme Court as being constitutional.

I am not sure a requirement for grandfathered weapons to be registered has ever been tested in court, though. That is what is at issue here.

ARs have less power than a deer rifle or several handguns. The left has jumped on the term assault without even understanding that particular rifle. Many even think that a .223 is fully automatic.

Look, you can empty a 30 shot clip in under 10 seconds. That is effectively a machine gun. Not good for accuracy, but cleans out a grade school classroom or shopping mall rather effectively. Now as for the power of the .223, with the type of bullet that Lanza used, they do horrible damage.

Now I have a solution for the present owners of the assualt weapons. If you want to take the guns out of the house, you have to have the same license as required for a Thompson Machine Gun. But if you keep the gun in the house, then there is no problem. If you are caught with the gun outside the home or your property without the license, you are jailed, and have a felony on your record, with no right to a firearm for the rest of your life. The second law is that if you store your weapons where someone can easily get them, someone takes them and uses them in a crime, you own that crime. It is called accountability.

Oh yes, and I have been a gun owner since I was 12 years old. And am able with both rifles and handguns.

I have a better idea. Let's open carry or conceal carry semiautomatic long guns/rifles, pistols or semiautomatic handguns without registration or licenses/permits virtually anywhere we damn well please as is the case in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and many other states. . . .

Take your arbitrary, tyrannical laws and violations of the Second Amendment and shove 'em. How 'bout that?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmWtXkp8HIk]Texas Open Carry Activists Try to Enter State Capital with Rifles - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_ZT704gj7s]Long Gun Open Carry Event at Pacific Beach - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMdf2Nwev1A]Open Carry in New Mexico State Capitol Building...Cops Come - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj9wahCTz08]Klamath Falls Police, Open Carry a MP5 and a Handgun. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lONBoO3m0tQ]Open Carry Rifle and Pistol, Santa Ana P.D. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back