Connecticut SC rules gun maker can be sued

I cant wait to sue chevy and jim beam next time i get hit by a drunk driver!
You fucking retarded, bedwetting statists

So knife makers can be sued?

Overturned soon

cigarette manufacturers can be sued. & have lost.

No Constitutional mandate.

deception in marketing is not constitutionally protected.

d'oh!

What was the 'deception' in the advertising?

Reading Comprehension 101

“The regulation of advertising that threatens the public’s health, safety, and morals has long been considered a core exercise of the states’ police powers,” Justice Richard Palmer wrote for the majority.

Overturned soon

d'oh!

“The regulation of advertising that threatens the public’s health, safety, and morals has long been considered a core exercise of the states’ police powers,” Justice Richard Palmer wrote for the majority.

Good luck getting this past the first amendment. As I stated before, some jury will eat this shit up and fine the company millions, and the case will get thrown out on appeal when a judge applies the actual law.

Lawfare, the same old progressive tactic when they don't get their way, and the constitution gets in it as well.

Thanks to progressive "judges"

d'oh!

Good luck getting this past the first amendment. As I stated before, some jury will eat this shit up and fine the company millions, and the case will get thrown out on appeal when a judge applies the actual law.

Lawfare, the same old progressive tactic when they don't get their way, and the constitution gets in it as well.

Oh let them have their little warm and fuzzy moment, it won't last

d'oh!

okey dokey........ we'll see.

d'oh!

^^^ pure irony....

d'oh!

^^^ pure irony....

Stop your fcking trolling.

^^^ pure irony....

i'm not trolling... you came up in my alert. i looked at my alert. i replied to your reply that contained MY quote.

nice try... gonna report me now too?

^^^ pure irony....

You can't stop the comedy juggernaut.

d'oh!

What deception?

ask the judge.

Don't you know? What is your case to support this?

i don't 'have a case'... i merely quoted what the judge said. perhaps they advertised their killing machine as good family fun.... or for hunting....

d'oh!

What deception?

ask the judge.

Don't you know? What is your case to support this?

i don't 'have a case'... i merely quoted what the judge said. perhaps they advertised their killing machine as good family fun.... or for hunting....

So you rely on ignorance, "feelings" and wishful speculation. How typical.

One sma

Overturned soon

Cigs are in the Constitution? Nope

deceptive advertising is the crux of the lawsuit... you didn't bother to look at the link did ya, dummy? cigarette companies did just that in order to sell their poison.

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Gun maker Remington can be sued over how it marketed the Bushmaster rifle used to kill 20 children and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, a divided Connecticut Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
One small problem. The shooter never bought the rifle, he stole it from his mother - thus was never influenced by said advertising. Case lost and thrown.

^^^ pure irony....

And you aren't?

you'll shoot your eye out.........

& make swiss cheese outa your liver, spleen, & small colon.......................

Forum List

Back