Cons have used gay rights to get people out to vote

Would assume both sides use polarizing issues like this. Of course, in recent years many Republicans have been discovered to be gay so I wouldn't be surprised if they gradually move away from it as something they condemn, glass houses n all.

My, my, my...

As bad as all that?

Motivating people to get out and vote, by raising the issue of homosexuality, in all its perverse and unclean ignomy...

How un-American... raising voter participation by playing on their understandable and widespread disgust over something so degenerate...

First time it's ever happened, too...

If folks respond in substantive numbers, that tells us that the so-called pro-Gay trend wasn't captured by pollsters quite as accurately as the pro-Gay camp would like the rest of us to believe...

Last edited:
Would assume both sides use polarizing issues like this. Of course, in recent years many Republicans have been discovered to be gay so I wouldn't be surprised if they gradually move away from it as something they condemn, glass houses n all.
There were always gay Republicans and most knew it. Closets served a purpose.

The right wing and Christian conservatives will do no such thing. It's how they stay relevant

wonder if gays will ever get tired of being used by dems?

for decades they've been promised the moon, only to get put back in the closet after the election is over.

rememeber how obamas view on gays evolved? What came of that? jack or squat?

for decades they've been promised the moon, only to get put back in the closet after the election is over.

:lol: DADT gone, DOMA all but gone. I believe we've done a lot better with a Dem president than we would have with a Rep president. Sounds like we're getting "used" just fine. :D

:lol: DADT gone, DOMA all but gone. I believe we've done a lot better with a Dem president than we would have with a Rep president. Sounds like we're getting "used" just fine. :D

dadt was put in place by a dem

doma, still here, and alive in CA (last I heard)

i didn't realize you are gay.

[MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION]
Progress always has victims
Not when it elevates 3% at the expense of 97%.

That's called 'un-sustainable'.

posting before thinking through what you have written again?
I rarely do that and cannot recall the last time that I did.

If you, in turn, have the time to burn, to go and find one... have at it.

As to the 3% and 97% figures...

Is it not estimated that 3% of the population identifies as homosexual, with all its variations on the theme, while the remaining 97% identify as heterosexual?

Don't bore me with poll numbers about the across-the-board popular reaction du jour, on the subject of homosexual marriage.

That number had to climb out of a very deep hole and has only recently crossed the tipping-point threshhold.

Don't count on it staying that high for very much longer.

Especially as the arrogant Gay Rights activist community makes itself more and more obnoxious in the eyes of recent supporters, in their strident calls for this and that, and as they continue to push their luck and demand attention and accommodations far in excess of their size within the broader population base, and as parents begin to sense psychological and social risks to a continued largesse being extended to the homosexual fragment of the population.

Like I said... unsustainable... enjoy sitting on top of the political heap while it lasts... your 15 minutes of fame... there's a crash a'comin'... you won't believe me, but, that doesn't matter...

Oy vey! Stuck in the past the cons are and static...everything has to stay the way it is for their world view to be relevant and credible
Not really. But progress does not ipso facto mean legitimizing degeneracy.

legitimizing degeneracy? :cuckoo:

We live in a republic. :eusa_whistle:
Yes...

Legitimizing degeneracy...

Homosexuality = degeneracy...

According marriage rights to same-sex couples = legitimizing degeneracy...

Just in case that wasn't as glaringly obvious an implied connection as I thought it was...

Forum List

Back