Cons have used gay rights to get people out to vote

Legitimizing degeneracy...

Homosexuality = degeneracy...

According marriage rights to same-sex couples = legitimizing degeneracy...

Just in case that wasn't as glaringly obvious an implied connection as I thought it was...

Its interesting you say that since Hitler called Jews "degenerates" and called art made by Jews "degenerate art".

[MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION]
Not when it elevates 3% at the expense of 97%.

That's called 'un-sustainable'.

posting before thinking through what you have written again?
I rarely do that and cannot recall the last time that I did.

If you, in turn, have the time to burn, to go and find one... have at it.

As to the 3% and 97% figures...

Is it not estimated that 3% of the population identifies as homosexual, with all its variations on the theme, while the remaining 97% identify as heterosexual?

Don't bore me with poll numbers about the across-the-board popular reaction du jour, on the subject of homosexual marriage.

That number had to climb out of a very deep hole and has only recently crossed the tipping-point threshhold.

Don't count on it staying that high for very much longer.

Especially as the arrogant Gay Rights activist community makes itself more and more obnoxious in the eyes of recent supporters, in their strident calls for this and that, and as they continue to push their luck and demand attention and accommodations far in excess of their size within the broader population base, and as parents begin to sense psychological and social risks to a continued largesse being extended to the homosexual fragment of the population.

Like I said... unsustainable... enjoy sitting on top of the political heap while it lasts... your 15 minutes of fame... there's a crash a'comin'... you won't believe me, but, that doesn't matter...

wow! :eek:

[MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION]

posting before thinking through what you have written again?

Is it not estimated that 3% of the population identifies as homosexual, with all its variations on the theme, while the remaining 97% identify as heterosexual?

Don't bore me with poll numbers about the across-the-board popular reaction du jour, on the subject of homosexual marriage.

That number had to climb out of a very deep hole and has only recently crossed the tipping-point threshhold.

Especially as the arrogant Gay Rights activist community makes itself more and more obnoxious in the eyes of recent supporters, in their strident calls for this and that, and as they continue to push their luck and demand attention and accommodations far in excess of their size within the broader population base, and as parents begin to sense psychological and social risks to a continued largesse being extended to the homosexual fragment of the population.

Like I said... unsustainable... enjoy sitting on top of the political heap while it lasts... your 15 minutes of fame... there's a crash a'comin'... you won't believe me, but, that doesn't matter...

Bingo...

It's also a real-world analysis of the gut-level politics and emotionalism charging this issue nationwide, although I must confess that I surprised at your surprise.

Why does that sort of honest gut-level reaction come as a surprise to you?

Legitimizing degeneracy never works for long. The culture that attempts to popularize depravity falls and collapses in usually followed by being overrun by others.

Legitimizing degeneracy never works for long. The culture that attempts to popularize depravity falls and collapses in usually followed by being overrun by others.

Calling Gays "degenerate" and "depraved" is part of why folks liken the American Right to Nazis.

Calling them "Untermenschen" isn't far behind.

Last edited:
Vote Republican or the Democrats will force you guys to suck a dick!

Vote Democratic or the Republicans will force your virgin daughters to give up the Pill and to be fruitful and multiply!

Vote Republican or the negroes will keep getting food stamps!

Vote Democratic or the Ten Commandments will be tattoed on your head!

Vote Republican or Muslims will move in next door and kill you in your sleep and rape your dog!

Vote Democratic or evolution will be reversed and we will all become monkeys!

Vote Republican or the Mexicans will be beating up your kid for lunch money!

Vote Democratic or you will have to wear an armband to buy groceries!

Vote Republican or the Democrats will force you guys to suck a dick!

Vote Democratic or the Republicans will force your virgin daughters to give up the Pill and to be fruitful and multiply!

Vote Republican or the negroes will keep getting food stamps!

Vote Democratic or the Ten Commandments will be tattoed on your head!

Vote Republican or Muslims will move in next door and kill you in your sleep and rape your dog!

Vote Democratic or evolution will be reversed and we will all become monkeys!

Vote Republican or the Mexicans will be beating up your kid for lunch money!

Vote Democratic or you will have to wear an armband to buy groceries!
Like I said...

Arrogant...

Intolerant of active opposition, and piling-on in numbers whenever a strong criticism or threat materializes...

Arrogant...

Makes the take-down by the 97% all the sweeter, when it inevitably comes...

Time and nature are on the side of the 97%...

Believe it...

Last edited:

Bingo...

It's also a real-world analysis of the gut-level politics and emotionalism charging this issue nationwide, although I must confess that I surprised at your surprise.

much goes over your head. your analysis is no more real world than that of Charles Mason's warped mind

I understand what you mean. When the Romans accepted homosexuality, it took only about five or six centuries for their empire to fall after that. We better heed that lesson!

Okay, okay. Five or six centuries is quite a while, but gays finally managed to bring down Rome. It's in all the history books.

I mean, if I believe it is in all the history books, then it is in all the history books. I don't need to check. If I believe something, then it is true. That's a fact. So I will just tell everyone that the culture that attempts to popularize depravity falls and collapses in usually followed by being overrun by others. And I will know that is true and so will you.

This is how the truth is made.

Last edited:
Bingo...

much goes over your head. your analysis is no more real world than that of Charles Mason's warped mind
You tell 'em, Dante...

Keep thinkin' along those lines...

You'll never see it coming...

The next Conservative in the White House is quite probably going to reverse much of what has unfolded to date...

Legally...

And it will be far easier than ya'll can imagine possible...

Just ask the Abortion Rights folk how they're doin', 40+ years after Roe v Wade, and the sudden and accelerating range of restrictions upon Abortion and disingenuously labeled Family Planning Centers, as much of that is dismantled on the State level...

And THAT is for something that half the population in the country can benefit from access to...

Never mind accommodating 3% whose degenerate sexual practices and related lifestyle and public behaviors sets them apart from much of the remaining 97% and who have been condemned as unnatural and perverse by most of the sacred texts and interpreations and teachings extant in most of the world's mainstream religions...

If a legal dismantling can occur for something involving 50%, it can sure-as-hell occur for something involving 3%...

Don't delude yourself that this is otherwise...

You need do no more than take a lesson from the massive setbacks being suffered by Abortion Rights folk in recent years to know the truth of that observation...

You need do no more than observe the massive public reactions in support of Chick-Fil-A and the Duck Dynasty folk, to understand that outside the purview of a handful of Gallup polls, Mainstream America is not happy with the accommodations being extended to homosexuals at-law in recent times...

But, as I said earlier, neither you nor your buds workin' the Gay Rights side of the fence are likely to believe such reversals and overpoweringly-strong reactions are looming on the horizon, and your incredulity on the subject will quite probably come back to bite you on the ass later...

But only time will tell whether any of that actually materializes...

Last edited:
Not really. But progress does not ipso facto mean legitimizing degeneracy.

legitimizing degeneracy? :cuckoo:

We live in a republic. :eusa_whistle:
Yes...

Just in case that wasn't as glaringly obvious an implied connection as I thought it was...

The only thing glaringly obvious is how wrong and idiotic this is.

Homosexuality does not ‘equal’ degeneracy; you’re entitled to believe that but it’s purely subjective and legally and constitutionally irrelevant.

Hence the reference to our Republic, where the United States is indeed a Constitutional Republic, its citizens subject solely to the rule of law, not men – as men are incapable of ruling justly. Your errant perception of homosexuality as ‘degeneracy’ is proof of that.

Like I said...

Arrogant...

Intolerant of active opposition, and piling-on in numbers whenever a strong criticism or threat materializes...

Arrogant...

Makes the take-down by the 97% all the sweeter, when it inevitably comes...

Time and nature are on the side of the 97%...

Believe it...

You call Gays "degenerate", and you accuse others of being unfairly intolerant and arrogant?

Wow, you are a hypocrite POS.

Bingo...

You tell 'em, Dante...

Keep thinkin' along those lines...

You'll never see it coming...

The next Conservative in the White House is quite probably going to reverse much of what has unfolded to date...

Legally...

And it will be far easier than ya'll can imagine possible...

Just ask the Abortion Rights folk how they're doin', 40+ years after Roe v Wade, and the sudden and accelerating range of restrictions upon Abortion and disingenuously labeled Family Planning Centers, as much of that is dismantled on the State level...

And THAT is for something that half the population in the country can benefit from access to...

Never mind accommodating 3% whose degenerate sexual practices and related lifestyle and public behaviors sets them apart from much of the remaining 97%...

If a dismantling can occur for something involving 50%, it can sure-as-hell occur for something involving 3%...

Don't delude yourself that this is otherwise...

You need do no more than take a lesson from the massive setbacks being suffered by Abortion Rights folk in recent years to know the truth of that observation...

But, as I said earlier, neither you nor your buds workin' the Gay Rights side of the fence are likely to believe such a thing possible, and your incredulity on the subject will quite probably come back to bite you on the ass later...

But only time will tell whether any of that actually materializes...

Yeah. Boy. That whole movement where negro men were allowed to marry white women sure was stopped in its tracks once a conservative got the White House. Whew! We sure turned that around right quick, didn't we?

Thank goodness we put a stop to some uppity minority getting equal marriage benefits from the government! They darn near got their hands on the same cash and prizes you and I get! They thought they were special. Holy smokes, that was close. Now that things are back to NORMAL, we can get on with business.

Last edited:
Two fags filing a joint federal tax return. Holy shit. That is going to cause the entire American empire to collapse! How can you people not see that? Are you BLIND!?!

legitimizing degeneracy? :cuckoo:

We live in a republic. :eusa_whistle:
Yes...

The only thing glaringly obvious is how wrong and idiotic this is.
Thank you for your feedback.

"...Homosexuality does not ‘equal’ degeneracy; you’re entitled to believe that but it’s purely subjective and legally and constitutionally irrelevant...."
Yes, homosexuality does, indeed, equate to 'degeneracy', in the minds of very many millions of your own countrymen. The opinions of people of goodwill who reach such conclusions along their own paths and for their own good and true reasons, are no less relevant nor viable than your own.

And, while you may be pitching it as 'Constitutionally irrelevant' at-present, all it takes is the right Conservative leadership and the right Conservative judicial interpretation and - poof - suddenly, the Constitution is no longer supportive of The Cause. You know this to be true just as well as I do, although you may be a bit loathe to publicly say as much in this venue.

Different people and groups perceive 'ruling justly' to mean different things, in the context of aberration and perversion and degeneracy.

"...Hence the reference to our Republic, where the United States is indeed a Constitutional Republic, its citizens subject solely to the rule of law, not men – as men are incapable of ruling justly..."
And when the Nation at-large addresses the issue of sexual aberration in a Constitutional and Interpretative light, the law itself will be the lever by which this particular boulder may be sent rolling downhill after enjoying some brief time perched near the summit. All according to the traditions of our Republic and its forms of law and governance.

"...Your errant perception of homosexuality as ‘degeneracy’ is proof of that."
Hardly. My mainstream perception of homosexuality merely agitates those with the most to lose when The Reversal comes to pass.

Last edited:
Like I said... Arrogant... Intolerant of active opposition, and piling-on in numbers whenever a strong criticism or threat materializes... Arrogant... Makes the take-down by the 97% all the sweeter, when it inevitably comes... Time and nature are on the side of the 97%... Believe it...
You call Gays "degenerate", and you accuse others of being unfairly intolerant and arrogant? Wow, you are a hypocrite POS.
Thank you for your feedback.

Last edited:
Two fags filing a joint federal tax return. Holy shit. That is going to cause the entire American empire to collapse! How can you people not see that? Are you BLIND!?!
:rofl:
It was pretty goddamned funny... to friend and foe alike...

Aren't you glad you resurrected this several week -old failed thread, just to bait another reaction or two about Gay Rights, et al?

Are we havin' fun yet?

Are we done yet?

Last edited:
And libs have used gay rights to get out their vote.

True.

And conservatives seeking to deny gay Americans their civil liberties compel many moderate and independent voters, who might otherwise be inclined to vote republican, to vote democratic – simply in opposition to the hate and ignorance exhibited by many on the right.

Forum List

Back