Cons want a divorce from the United States

Remember drunk teddy leaving his girlfriend in the car to drown. That was the start of the war on women.

I do remember Shrub leaving 1800 Americans to drown in New Orleans.

Were you hit severely on the head, sustaiining trauma?

No, he's another stupid fucking dimocrap scumbag.

I live with Hurricanes down here. They're a big part of life in South Florida.

I went through Charley and Wilma and we got nicked by Andrew.

Some of the below video happened three miles from my House

If you want to see the action by my house, skip to the three minute mark and watch it for at least 1-1/2 minutes.

WATCH IT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPaIXQslKkg]Hurricane Charley Part 1 (Full Version) - Charlotte Harbor, Florida - August 13th, 2004 - YouTube[/ame]

People who have never been through a Hurricane have NO CLUE the power they have. None.

Some of them are over ONE THOUSAND MILES WIDE!

The problem with Emergency Relief Crews is.... Where so you stage them?

A Hurricane can change course and move 500 miles East or West in a matter of a few hours and if you've got all your equipment, supplies, men and Machines in its path....?

Just look at the power and guess what happens.

dimocraps are stupid motherfuckers. They know nothing, they've seen nothing, they understand nothing, and they have nothing to contribute to the betterment of mankind.

They're just too stupid to breath my air

Last edited:
You anonymous phony tough acting crybabby. Someone like you couldn't lick your own lips let alone take someone face to face. Your total anonymity on the internet serves you so well to be just as mean and tough as your shallow mind allows you.

The United States has always been a marriage between libs and cons, that's the "united" in United States. But a marriage only works if there is compromise. If one can't except the other for who they are, it won't work. You can't try to force someone to be the way you want them to be.

The best times in America has been when both sides worked together. The worst times was when the Civil war happened because neither side would compromise. Looks like this country is going back to that same old stupidity.

When a family goes through a divorce the children suffer, and the economy of the family diminishes. As a result of the republicans wanting to secede from the U.S., our country is no longer the economic leader of the world, China is.

When a family goes through a divorce, the children usually become less educated. The U.S. is now one of the most uneducated industrialized countries in the world.

When a family goes through a divorce, the home falls into disrepair. America's roads, bridges and infrastructure is in shambles.

If this divorce happens, it will be very easy for the new super power to take us over. Look what's happening to Ukraine.

Fuck you. I don't want to work with you or with people like you.

I want to destroy you.

And it looks pretty good for us right now....

Which is the ONLY reason dimocrap scum are 'reaching out'

Fuck them. I want them absolutely destroyed. I want us to treat them like we treated Japan and Germany during WWII. I want them destroyed, devastated and razed to the ground so that they can never rise and infest our Country with their disease ever again.

Think 'Third Punic War'

Get a Conservative to explain it to you

USA Today: Republicans lead generic ballot, looking better than in 2010, 1994 | Conservative Intelligence Briefing

Capture10-600x350.png

You anonymous phony tough acting crybabby. Someone like you couldn't lick your own lips let alone take someone face to face. Your total anonymity on the internet serves you so well to be just as mean and tough as your shallow mind allows you.

]

Was there some kind of point or argument you wanted to make?
Oh yeah, you're too stupid to do that.

You are another like edgie boy. Tough guy sitting there with all your insults and how yo insult others. If you could see how your comment makes you look because my post was very clear in calling out edgie boy and now you on your anonymity and your tough guy attitude.
Live with it.

]

You are another like edgie boy. Tough guy sitting there with all your insults and how yo insult others. If you could see how your comment makes you look because my post was very clear in calling out edgie boy and now you on your anonymity and your tough guy attitude.
Live with it.

]

Do you have some thoughts on teh actual topic? You know, like Edge posted. Something to suggest your IQ is higher than pond scum.

Put the bottle down and think for a while lefties. Bill Ayers and his gang and the entire left advocated the violent overthrow of the government with bombs and robbery and murder. Now the left wing is afraid of a bunch of old bald headed guys and grey haired old ladies of the Tea Party who even clean up the area after a meeting.

Conveniently, you left out the Koch brothers.

What about the Koch brothers? Did they threaten to blow up any government buildings?

Compromise according to democrats: the GOP goes along with everything we want.

Working together according to democrats: see above.

It was Boehner, the con leader of the House that bragged he got 98% of what he wanted.

To be fair tho thats just 98% out of 100%. They didnt get 2% = Compromise:doubt:

So what you're saying is that Obama and the Dims wanted a massive tax hike on the poor and the middle class.

Exactly the response I expected from the low - intellect crowd.
My argument has been proven perfectly with your response and the post that little edgie boy put out on the board.
:eusa_whistle:

Live with it.

Do you have some thoughts on teh actual topic? You know, like Edge posted. Something to suggest your IQ is higher than pond scum.

My argument has been proven perfectly with your response and the post that little edgie boy put out on the board.

Live with it.

Um, calling people names isn't making an argument.
The distinction between your brain and pond scum grows more tenuous every post.

As this entire topic makes clear. It is time for the nation to split. Or rather, just formalize the split that has occurred.

The United States has always been a marriage between libs and cons, that's the "united" in United States. But a marriage only works if there is compromise. If one can't except the other for who they are, it won't work. You can't try to force someone to be the way you want them to be.

The best times in America has been when both sides worked together. The worst times was when the Civil war happened because neither side would compromise. Looks like this country is going back to that same old stupidity.

When a family goes through a divorce the children suffer, and the economy of the family diminishes. As a result of the republicans wanting to secede from the U.S., our country is no longer the economic leader of the world, China is.

When a family goes through a divorce, the children usually become less educated. The U.S. is now one of the most uneducated industrialized countries in the world.

When a family goes through a divorce, the home falls into disrepair. America's roads, bridges and infrastructure is in shambles.

If this divorce happens, it will be very easy for the new super power to take us over. Look what's happening to Ukraine.

Yo Hangover, you and your 1960's look are the real cons. Lean forward and come into the new century with us non-democrats.

The United States has always been a marriage between libs and cons, that's the "united" in United States.

Not even close.

The fundamental difference between modern liberals and conservatives, is that conservatives believe you have the right to keep what you earn, while liberals believe (or at least vote for people who believe, and implement) that other people have a right to take from you what you earn in ever-increasing amounts.

If what you said were so, then the "United Bank" that's on the corner near where I live, would be a union between people who deposit and withdraw in the normal way, and bank robbers. And it would have rules saying that both have equal rights to the money in the bank, and no one can interfere with either one's activities.

"United States" referred to a union between some states that did mostly farming, and some that had more industry. Between states where people were catholic and Presbyterian. Between people who though drinking on Sunday was OK and people who didn't. Etc.

The diminution of property rights that this new crop of liberals has brought with them, is something new in our country's history, that pretty much started in the last hundred years or so. Before then, taking money or resources from one person to give it to another with no expectation of reciprocity, was variously called either "charity" or "theft". And both were forbidden to any government, for good reason.

Just a bit of your own medicine.
It makes you look as low as you can go.

Just a bit of your own medicine.
It makes you look as low as you can go.

OK, I see the problem. You're an especially brainless moron who can't string two coherent thoughts together.
We have a place for folks like that.

I'd like to acknowledge the cons confirmation of this thread. Thanks to all the Archie Bunkers and Frank Burns mental midgets.

Forum List

Back