Conservative Cancel Culture

Remember when conservatives believed the government shouldn't use government power to force a corporation to bend to the will of the government?

That was before 2017, when the conservative movement hadn't contorted itself to a cult of personality around an insane lying narcissistic grifting anti-American demagogue.

A North Carolina county decided to ban Coca-Cola vending machines in its office buildings after the company outwardly expressed criticism over Georgia's new voting restrictions.​
North Carolina's Surry County decided to remove the machines after the Atlanta-based soft drink company released a statement on April 1 to express their disappointment over the voting laws passed in Georgia in March.​

Sorry ...

I could not make it past the first sentence.

You psycho Leftist DO NOT live in the same reality as us .. uhm - hmm .... "Conservatives" !!!

I'm not a Leftist, moron. I'm more of a libertarian capitalist than you or anyone else in the Trump cult.

But of course, in the time of the low-IQ Rube Trump Cult, anyone who dares criticizes your Orange God is a "Leftist," rendering the word completely meaningless.

Keep on cultin'!

Remember when conservatives believed the government shouldn't use government power to force a corporation to bend to the will of the government?

That was before 2017, when the conservative movement hadn't contorted itself to a cult of personality around an insane lying narcissistic grifting anti-American demagogue.

A North Carolina county decided to ban Coca-Cola vending machines in its office buildings after the company outwardly expressed criticism over Georgia's new voting restrictions.​
North Carolina's Surry County decided to remove the machines after the Atlanta-based soft drink company released a statement on April 1 to express their disappointment over the voting laws passed in Georgia in March.​

so youre going to whine like a little bitch when youre own rules are used against you,,,

hahahahahahahahaah
There's a difference between people, on their own, boycotting a product and a government, which represents all the people and is supported by taxpayers, boycotting a product.

so youre going to whine like a little bitch when youre own rules are used against you,,,

hahahahahahahahaah
There's a difference between people, on their own, boycotting a product and a government, which represents all the people and is supported by taxpayers, boycotting a product.

Yup.

The Trump cult: "Gubmint power is bad unless we are using Big Gubmint to own the libs. Because cult."

Sorry ...

You psycho Leftist DO NOT live in the same reality as us .. uhm - hmm .... "Conservatives" !!!

I'm not a Leftist, moron. I'm more of a libertarian capitalist than you or anyone else in the Trump cult.

But of course, in the time of the low-IQ Rube Trump Cult, anyone who dares criticizes your Orange God is a "Leftist," rendering the word completely meaningless.

Keep on cultin'!
No, you are a leftist moron.

hahahahahahahahaah
you mean like when the government boycotts white farmers over black ones??

save you fake outrage for someone that believes you,,

Sorry ...

Keep on cultin'!

Thanks for proving exactly what I posted, Trumptard

lol

Cults gonna cult!

I'm not a Leftist,
moron. I'm more of a libertarian capitalist than you or anyone else in the Trump cult.

Keep on cultin'!
OH YES YOU ARE .....

I don't give a fuck what they do in Georgia.
The 10th Amendment allows the State and Local Governments or the People themselves
to ban Coco Cola even if they just think it tastes like shit (not that I would agree).

When someone bans Coco Cola at the Federal level, be sure and let us know.

hahahahahahahahaah

Yup.

The Trump cult: "Gubmint power is bad unless we are using Big Gubmint to own the libs. Because cult."
sorry spanky I didnt vote for trump,,

Payback is Hell, isn't it?

Sorry ...

Keep on cultin'!

Thanks for proving exactly what I posted, Trumptard

lol

Cults gonna cult!
Yeah, you aren’t a libtard.:auiqs.jpg:

Pepsi is better anyway. Poor babies apparently can’t even walk to the corner store there to get a bottle if they wish?

hahahahahahahahaah

I don't think government should "cancel" anyone, rube.
They are simply showing their hate of the free market system.

Sorry ...

Keep on cultin'!
There are brave and patriotic Trump supporters, and there are Evil Hitler Commies. That's it.

YOU KNOW WHICH ONE YOU ARE BRO

:spinner:

That was before 2017, when the conservative movement hadn't contorted itself to a cult of personality around an insane lying narcissistic grifter.

Bake my cake, Fake Toro
Conservatives are infamous for their hypocrisy.

hahahahahahahahaah
Correct.

The authoritarian right seeks more government, bigger government at the expense of liberty – to punish private companies for their political speech, to punish private social media for exercising their right to freedom of association, and to punish private citizens for who they are or for personal decisions they make.

This is particularly egregious seeing as how Coke is headquartered in Atlanta. I wonder how Georgians would react if Coke simply decided to relocate their HQ to another state (along with the jobs and tax revenue) due to the hostile state government actions solely meant to publicly punish them simply because they chose to express their constitutionally protected right of freedom of expression.

Huh, another plan?

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back