🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conservative columnist George Will says he's voting for Biden

From the OP:

Will has opposed Trump from the beginning of the latter's political career and in 2015 warned that Trump securing the Republican nomination could spell the doom of the GOP.

"One hundred and four years of history is in the balance. If Trump is the Republican nominee in 2016, there might not be a conservative party in 2020 either," he said at the time.

If Trump didn't win the Primary in 2016, Hillary would have been president (unless Rand Paul or possibly Rubio won the Primary). Of that, I am confident.

Hillary should have been president. She was cheated.

From the OP:

Will has opposed Trump from the beginning of the latter's political career and in 2015 warned that Trump securing the Republican nomination could spell the doom of the GOP.

"One hundred and four years of history is in the balance. If Trump is the Republican nominee in 2016, there might not be a conservative party in 2020 either," he said at the time.
There hasn't been a conservative party since the days of Coolidge, and pencil necked pussies like George Will are the reason.

He works for Washington Post, I wouldn't expect him to vote any other way. I bet he voted for Hillary in 2016 too, you know, "to get back to normal" and stuff (meaning, China crushes the West, but his job is safe, not to worry).

"get back to normal" means Losing for Mr. Will. The problem is that if Mr. Trump were to lose, these "true conservatives" have no plan to actually win.

He works for Washington Post, I wouldn't expect him to vote any other way. I bet he voted for Hillary in 2016 too, you know, "to get back to normal" and stuff (meaning, China crushes the West, but his job is safe, not to worry).
He is a neocon that has a seat at the CFR. There is no self-respecting conservative that would ever vote for Pedo Jesuit Joe. This career politician is a vatican mole and a corrupt sack of shit.

From the OP:

If Trump didn't win the Primary in 2016, Hillary would have been president (unless Rand Paul or possibly Rubio won the Primary). Of that, I am confident.

She fucking lost, loser....Grow up and deal with it.

George Will is the kind of conservative who is happier being in the minority and never having power.

Seems rather pointless to be a conservative if you don't want to implement conservative policies

There's a big difference between traditional conservatives and NaziCons.

Are you saying there is no difference between Bill Clintons liberalism and Joe Biden/AOC/Sanders liberalism?

It's called, "it's 2020 not 1992". Parties aren't ideologies etched in stone. What was popular or necessary in one era isn't in another. China to me is the global threat that must be reigned in. To revert back to Obama policies, would be FAR worse for Americas prospects than a confrontation approach that Trump provides.

I'm actually floored that so few understand what the grave risk to the Wests liberty is posed if China is allowed to run over the world. Haven't we not seen enough in the last year alone to understand what their intentions are?

From the OP:

Bullshit. The reason why Mrs. Clinton lost was that she wasted a billion dollars on Hate Ads against Trump, and offered nothing but the failed Obamunist policies

Are you saying there is no difference between Bill Clintons liberalism and Joe Biden/AOC/Sanders liberalism?

It's called, "it's 2020 not 1992". Parties aren't ideologies etched in stone. What was popular or necessary in one era isn't in another. China to me is the global threat that must be reigned in. To revert back to Obama policies, would be FAR worse for Americas prospects than a confrontation approach that Trump provides.

I'm actually floored that so few understand what the grave risk to the Wests liberty is posed if China is allowed to run over the world. Haven't we not seen enough in the last year alone to understand what their intentions are?
There's actually very little difference between Trump and Bubba Clinton....That's how far left the demoncrats have swerved since Barry Obolshevik.

No, he didn't vote for Hillary. Obviously you didn't read the OP. George Will is the kind of traditional conservative Republican that should scare Trump supporters.

Problem is...Trump has redefined what it means to be conservative: anti-science, anti-education, anti-woman, anti-immigrant, pro-white nationalism, anti-intellectual.

George Will is the kind of conservative who is happier being in the minority and never having power.
He was a speechwriter for Ronald Reagan. A genuine Conservative intellectual, but never a fanatic. His biggest “crime” nowadays, besides opposing Trump and betraying party loyalty, is that he is an intellectual. Not a religious nutter either. Many Trump fanatics can’t imagine conservative ideas leading one to oppose Trump, let alone vote for Biden. Personally I never liked George Will’s politics. Still don’t. Too elitist for my tastes. He really believes in capitalism, though. I’ll give him that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back