🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conservative columnist George Will says he's voting for Biden

Problem is...Trump has redefined what it means to be conservative: anti-science, anti-education, anti-woman, anti-immigrant, pro-white nationalism, anti-intellectual.

Trump's immediate GOP predecessors, Romney and McCain were proclaimed to be Literally Hitler by the left, and Dubya was proclaimed to be a War Criminal destined for the Hague, and was called Chimpus Khan by the Democrats.

How is Trump any worse that someone who is literally Hitler or Genghis Khan?

Romney and McCain would not have been DANGEROUS presidents. Trump is a DANGEROUS president.

That's not what Obama and his minions said at all about Romney and McCain. Romney was literally Hitler and out of touch, the way he talked about his broads in binders. And the way McCain dumped his first old lady for a beer baroness was also considered Hitleresque to the libs.

If these guys weren't dangerous, you should have told Obama to keep it civil.

I don't recall Obama comparing either McCain or Romney to Hitler.

George Will wants a return to NORMAL POLITICS. That's what many of us want. Trump politics is very ABNORMAL.
That's all opinion.
This is a fact:
A vote for Biden is a vote for higher taxes, more regulations, defunding the police, racial quotas for VP, more liberal judges, and free healthcare for illegals.

Yep, all worthwhile things.

The ideas may be"worthwhile" in your view, but they are in noways "conservative".

Who said they "were" conservative? That's how badly George Will wants Trump GONE.

Mr. Will wants Trump gone, because Trump has no intention of opening the borders, disarming Americans or raising taxes- all ideas advocated by Will's candidate, Sleepy Joe Biden.

Who is supposed to pay for all the national debt that Trump has racked up?
That question coming from someone who supports the Democratic Parties platform of "free stuff" for everyone? Now THAT is amusing!

So Will is voting for higher taxes, more regulations, defunding the police, racial quotas for VP, more liberal judges, and free healthcare for illegals. That doesn't sound like a conservative to me.

George Will wants a return to NORMAL POLITICS. That's what many of us want. Trump politics is very ABNORMAL.
"Normal politics"= Liberoidals run the show and republicans pretend to be opposition.

Democrats hated Bush so much they called him a war criminal and shit. Lakhota doesn't think we remember that but we do.

Well, sparky, all that shit falls under the heading of NORMAL politics. Bush was far from perfect - but he was a saint compared to Trump. Trump is literally a CRIMINAL president.

Since when is calling your political opponent a war criminal "normal" in America?

George Will is the kind of conservative who is happier being in the minority and never having power.
He was a speechwriter for Ronald Reagan. A genuine Conservative intellectual, but never a fanatic. His biggest “crime” nowadays, besides opposing Trump and betraying party loyalty, is that he is an intellectual. Not a religious nutter either. Many Trump fanatics can’t imagine conservative ideas leading one to oppose Trump, let alone vote for Biden. Personally I never liked George Will’s politics. Still don’t. Too elitist for my tastes. He really believes in capitalism, though. I’ll give him that.

And he knows the Constitution. I didn't often agree with his views - but he supported them well and he wrote well.

That's all opinion.
This is a fact:
A vote for Biden is a vote for higher taxes, more regulations, defunding the police, racial quotas for VP, more liberal judges, and free healthcare for illegals.

Yep, all worthwhile things.

The ideas may be"worthwhile" in your view, but they are in noways "conservative".

Who said they "were" conservative? That's how badly George Will wants Trump GONE.

Mr. Will wants Trump gone, because Trump has no intention of opening the borders, disarming Americans or raising taxes- all ideas advocated by Will's candidate, Sleepy Joe Biden.

Who is supposed to pay for all the national debt that Trump has racked up?
That question coming from someone who supports the Democratic Parties platform of "free stuff" for everyone? Now THAT is amusing!

Do you have a credible link/source to support your "free stuff" claim?

Democrats hated Bush so much they called him a war criminal and shit. Lakhota doesn't think we remember that but we do.

Well, sparky, all that shit falls under the heading of NORMAL politics. Bush was far from perfect - but he was a saint compared to Trump. Trump is literally a CRIMINAL president.

Since when is calling your political opponent a war criminal "normal" in America?

Personally, I thought Bush was and is a war criminal after what he did in Iraq. Speaker Pelosi and President Obama protected him from being held accountable.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

That fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

The Downing Street Memo

Personally, I thought Bush was and is a war criminal after what he did in Iraq. Speaker Pelosi and President Obama protected him from being held accountable.

After what Bush did in Iraq? Obama's premature withdrawal of US combat troops unleashed ISIS on a defenseless Iraq! He LITERALLY caused the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent people in Iraq and the forced relocation of millions as they had to flee for their lives!

Last edited:

After what Bush did in Iraq? Obama's premature withdrawal of US combat troops unleashed ISIS on a defenseless Iraq! He LITERALLY caused the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent people in Iraq and the forced relocation of millions as they had to flew for their lives!

You mean President Obama abiding by the Status Of Forces Agreement SOFA that Bush negotiated with Iraq?

Coyote is busting my chops for going off topic in strings yet it's crap like what Lakhota just posted about Bush being a war criminal that is going off the rails! What does George Bush have to do with George Will voting for Biden?

After what Bush did in Iraq? Obama's premature withdrawal of US combat troops unleashed ISIS on a defenseless Iraq! He LITERALLY caused the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent people in Iraq and the forced relocation of millions as they had to flew for their lives!

You mean President Obama abiding by the Status Of Forces Agreement SOFA that Bush negotiated with Iraq?

That is a topic that has been argued extensively. Why are you rehashing it now? Because your OP is such a joke?

Getting back to to George Will voting for Biden - I think we will find a number of conservatives quietly doing that to put the brakes on the damage Trump is doing to this country. Trump is not a conservative, he's a populist. They know that Biden is highly unlikely to go for a 2nd term, so they can suffer through 4 years and hopefully (in their view) elect a Republican afterwards.

Or not :dunno:

Coyote is busting my chops for going off topic in strings yet it's crap like what Lakhota just posted about Bush being a war criminal that is going off the rails! What does George Bush have to do with George Will voting for Biden?

Nothing. Hence, my post which hit at exactly the same moment as your complaint :lol:

Nothing. Hence, my post which hit at exactly the same moment as your complaint :lol:
It isn't a complaint, Coyote...it's an observation! Lakhota did EXACTLY the same thing that Slade did. His OP is dying so he resorts to throwing bombs like calling Bush a "war criminal"!

He works for Washington Post, I wouldn't expect him to vote any other way. I bet he voted for Hillary in 2016 too, you know, "to get back to normal" and stuff (meaning, China crushes the West, but his job is safe, not to worry).

No, he didn't vote for Hillary. Obviously you didn't read the OP. George Will is the kind of traditional conservative Republican that should scare Trump supporters.
yah and mitt romney said he's a super conservative.
georgie's a pacifist con

He works for Washington Post, I wouldn't expect him to vote any other way. I bet he voted for Hillary in 2016 too, you know, "to get back to normal" and stuff (meaning, China crushes the West, but his job is safe, not to worry).

No, he didn't vote for Hillary. Obviously you didn't read the OP. George Will is the kind of traditional conservative Republican that should scare Trump supporters.
yah and mitt romney said he's a super conservative.
georgie's a pacifist con

Romney said he was a "severe" conservative.

Forum List

Back