Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe gun ownership should be banned in the US until Americans grow up and learn not to commit mass murder.

And thank you for making my point. You just judged 100+ million gun owners based off the acts of a few mass murderers.

Maybe TemplarKormac should be banned from the USA until he learns to respect America and the constitution.

There are so many countries to choose from where guns are banned. The murders are as high as ever, but that doesn't matter because after all it's much more important that guns are banned.

False. The US had the highest murder rate of any first world nation, and the highest rate of gun ownership.

I doubt that you would pick a first world country... USA is well below world average.

Besides, what you are stating is a ridiculously misleading statistics. The murder rate is so high only because of the blacks, which other first world countries don't have. 13% committing 52% of the homicides is what drags the murder rate up. Correcting for that fact, we have the same rate as Netherlands - very low.

Among blacks the homicide rate is the same as in an African country. I am not sure if this is because of genes or liberal plantation policy. At least the latter can be fixed.

Maybe gun ownership should be banned in the US until Americans grow up and learn not to commit mass murder.

And thank you for making my point. You just judged 100+ million gun owners based off the acts of a few mass murderers.

Maybe TemplarKormac should be banned from the USA until he learns to respect America and the constitution.

There are so many countries to choose from where guns are banned. The murders are as high as ever, but that doesn't matter because after all it's much more important that guns are banned.

False. The US had the highest murder rate of any first world nation, and the highest rate of gun ownership.

"First world nation"

Nice qualifier. But we compare every nation on the planet, we get something completely different.

Gun Violence: How The U.S. Compares With Other Countries

Did you even bother to read the link you posted?

From your link:

Violent guns deaths per 100,000 residents:

USA - 3.85
Germany - 0.12
UK - 0.07

Your rate is 32 times higher than Germany and 55 times higher than the UK. And Germany has the second highest rate of the countries listed.

I love it when cons post links that totally refute their own posts.

Even if you took out all of the black on black murders in the US, your murder rate is still 16 times higher than Germany and 27 times higher than the UK. So blaming your violence levels of violence on blacks is a non-starter.

Last but not least, 90% of the White people who are murdered are killed by other whites.

Care to try again?

I doubt that you would pick a first world country... USA is well below world average.

Besides, what you are stating is a ridiculously misleading statistics. The murder rate is so high only because of the blacks, which other first world countries don't have. 13% committing 52% of the homicides is what drags the murder rate up. Correcting for that fact, we have the same rate as Netherlands - very low.

Among blacks the homicide rate is the same as in an African country. I am not sure if this is because of genes or liberal plantation policy. At least the latter can be fixed.

"First world nation"

Nice qualifier. But we compare every nation on the planet, we get something completely different.

From your link:

USA - 3.85
Germany - 0.12
UK - 0.07

Your rate is 32 times higher than Germany and 55 times higher than the UK. And Germany has the second highest rate of the countries listed.

Even if you took out all of the black on black murders in the US, your murder rate is still 16 times higher than Germany and 27 times higher than the UK. So blaming your violence levels of violence on blacks is a non-starter.

Last but not least, 90% of the White people who are murdered are killed by other whites.

Care to try again?

Yes you are very bad at statistics.

I just calculated, the murder rate among WHITES in the USA, is below 1.2 (it's hard to give the exact number since the Hispanics are included in the white category).

For EU as a whole it was 1.1 on that same year, while Europe as a whole is at a striking 3.0.

But yea, cherry pick the lowest EU countries and include USA as a whole, because that's a totally fair comparison.

And of course, any differences in the rates must, just MUST be because of... guns.

Last edited:

"First world nation"

From your link:

USA - 3.85
Germany - 0.12
UK - 0.07

Care to try again?

I just calculated, the murder rate among WHITES in the USA, is below 1.2 (it's hard to give the exact number since the Hispanics are included in the white category).

For EU as a whole it was 1.1 on that same year, while Europe as a whole is at a striking 3.0.

But yea, cherry pick the lowest EU countries and include USA as a whole, because that's a totally fair comparison.

And of course, any differences in the rates must, just MUST be because of... guns.

Norman you don’t get to pretend that black people aren’t Americans or that lack of economic opportunities and system racism isn’t a factor in your black murder rate.

You broke it, you own it.

Your propensity and desire to pretend blacks and Hispanics aren’t Americans or are somehow deserving of less consideration than whites is destructive and dangerous.

Most decent rational folks are actually only attacking Communists/Democrats. They're attacking them for exploiting dead children and survivors, to advance their Anti-Constitution Agenda. It's as shameful as it gets. Can't stoop any lower. Period, end of story.

I knew this was coming sooner or later. Then again, weren't you just using dead kids in an effort to push your gun control agenda? Gee, I wonder what could be worse than that?

Preventing children from dying in the future by advocating stronger gun laws is nothing for any liberal to be ashamed of. The only shame is that you mentally ill Repugs oppose sensible legislation such as this.

Most decent rational folks are actually only attacking Communists/Democrats. They're attacking them for exploiting dead children and survivors, to advance their Anti-Constitution Agenda. It's as shameful as it gets. Can't stoop any lower. Period, end of story.

No. Rational, decent people support stronger gun laws. The only reason that Repugs in Congress don't support stronger gun laws is that they are terrified of the terrorist organization known as the NRA.

No. Rational, decent people support stronger gun laws. The only reason that Repugs in Congress don't support stronger gun laws is that they are terrified of the terrorist organization known as the NRA.
They are ignorant cowardly savages

"First world nation"

From your link:

USA - 3.85
Germany - 0.12
UK - 0.07

Care to try again?

Why are you trying to calculate the murder rate for white Americans only? And even when you attempted to, you STILL came up with a much higher murder rate in the U.S. than in Germany or UK. Damn, you're dumb.

Plus, the vast majority of mass murderers in the U.S. have been white men.

Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Only a liberal can confuse debate and attack...I guess if you are always on the losing end of any debate you might think this way....

FBI stats have knife deaths more prevalent than rifle deaths. Hand guns are the #1 murder weapon with gun deaths in Illinois and California thru the roof with the toughest gun laws.

66565fa43e6438911eceafba6673be2af5dadc0e2829bacae5ab5c0ab589ef00.jpg

Last edited:
The power they have comes from having the Media at their beck and call and promoting only their message.

As I say, the most deadly Assault weapon in America is not a gun, but instead is the Liberal MEDIA

"First world nation"

From your link:

USA - 3.85
Germany - 0.12
UK - 0.07

Care to try again?

Why are you trying to calculate the murder rate for white Americans only? And even when you attempted to, you STILL came up with a much higher murder rate in the U.S. than in Germany or UK. Damn, you're dumb.

Plus, the vast majority of mass murderers in the U.S. have been white men.
No you don't come up with a much higher murder rate in the U.S. than in Germany or UK. You come up with a murder rate lower than in Germany or UK. The reason you look at the murder rate for white Americans is the fact that you keep comparing our murder rate with countries that are entirely white.

Place the blame where it belongs...on the killer and the FBI....The FBI approved every one of his gun sales and missed the opportunity to prevent this shooting at every fucking turn...when will heads roll at the FBI is the question?

Hillary had the media too. We'll be just fine.
:)

I like your positive attitude.......but are you (and many on the right) being over-confident?

Hillary didn't lose in a landslide.
The Left is indoctrinating our young.....where do you get your confidence?
I'd love to share in it.

Is it all based on Trumps election in 2016?
Do you think the Left will not win the WH and both houses of Congress again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back