Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

My signature is only wrong to brain-dead cons. At least we know to which herd you belong.
Liberals are the most information-deprived folks in America. Since YOU obviously are the brain-dead one here, regarding Trump and Kovaleski, here is your cure >>

Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said"

He was mocking Kovaleski's refusal to admit to what he had wriiten. It had nothing to do with any disability. And Kovaleski DESERVED to be mocked over that.

Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski o rhis disability. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability.

The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

Amazing that you're still conned over this. :rolleyes:
You're lying again. Serge Kovaleski neither denied nor recanted anything.

Trump lied...

"Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering. So something’s going on. We’ve got to find out what it is."

That remains unproven to this day.

Then Crazy Trump doubled down on his lie by falsely claiming Serge Kovaleski's 2001 article proved him right...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

Only nothing in Kovaleski's article said anything about Arabs celebrating in Jersey nor did it say there were thousands of people.

To which Kovaleski replied, accurately....

"I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember.”
I remember seeing videos of muzzies cheering. But to put it in perspective, nothing you say can be trusted.
Who cares if you trust me or not? Prove me wrong -- post a video of thousands of Muslims in celebrating in New Jersey on 9.11 or STFU....
/----/ It's been posted already, So you'll drop the conversation, pretend it never happened and wait a week then repost your lie again.
Stop lying. It’s never been posted because there is no such video depicting “thousands and thousands” of people dancing in New Jersey on 9.11.

If there was a video of that, you’d be shoving it in my face rather than bluffing, ”it’s been posted already.”

You're not a Republican? Yeah, sure. Love your little Mr Spock impersonation.

Nope, I'm not. Again, Progressives think that everyone is as partisan as they are. There aren't two parties, just an establishment. They work for the Bankers, not us. Bush took us to two wars. Obama ran as a peace candidate, he was going to get us out of everything. Instead he started two more wars. Why is that do you suppose?
It’s like you’re on drugs or something.

What 2 Wars did Obama start?

You need a new schtick, North Korean troll.

This one ain't working.
LOL

How funny watching you project about needing a new schtick when you struggle to post without bitching about communists. :eusa_doh:

Yeah, I thought I knew a lot about anatomy from my college days but that guy is proving me wrong. I never thought some one could actually defecate through his mouth but he does it with every nitwit post. He's a child and we have to understand he can't help himself.

I'm amazed at how someone can have their head shoved up their ass as far as you can.

Yoga?

I remember seeing videos of muzzies cheering. But to put it in perspective, nothing you say can be trusted.
Who cares if you trust me or not? Prove me wrong -- post a video of thousands of Muslims in celebrating in New Jersey on 9.11 or STFU....
Your kind of traitor doesn't accept proof. Just makes you lie more.
LOL

What a piss poor dumbass excuse to avoid posting the proof everyone knows you don't have.

:dance:
/-----/ Now try and spin this away.

Dumbfuck, that video opens with, East Jerusalem

Now compare that ^^^ with this vvv

And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.

What the fuck is wrong with you freaks??

1233796371590.gif

/-----/ Libtards slice and dice to make a point when it suits them. Trump was speaking 15 years after the fact on news reports that were broadcast over the networks. So the Palestinians were dancing in the Middle East so it doesn't count.
are you a moron.gif

Liberals are the most information-deprived folks in America. Since YOU obviously are the brain-dead one here, regarding Trump and Kovaleski, here is your cure >>

Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said"

He was mocking Kovaleski's refusal to admit to what he had wriiten. It had nothing to do with any disability. And Kovaleski DESERVED to be mocked over that.

Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski o rhis disability. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability.

The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

Amazing that you're still conned over this. :rolleyes:

Trump lied...

"Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering. So something’s going on. We’ve got to find out what it is."

Then Crazy Trump doubled down on his lie by falsely claiming Serge Kovaleski's 2001 article proved him right...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

Only nothing in Kovaleski's article said anything about Arabs celebrating in Jersey nor did it say there were thousands of people.

"I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember.”

Odd..I see no crowds of people dancing and cheering? Is your point that some Islamic people were happy about the attack/ Well, of course they were..given the context in which they viewed it.

This is one of those spots where the Trump cult and reality just cannot reconcile themselves--like the whole crowd issue at the inauguration.

Of course, to most of us..who gives a shit?

I just referred you to a news story that seemed to be relevant to the discussion. If you choose not to believe the news report, that's ok with me

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

Odd..I see no crowds of people dancing and cheering? Is your point that some Islamic people were happy about the attack/ Well, of course they were..given the context in which they viewed it.

This is one of those spots where the Trump cult and reality just cannot reconcile themselves--like the whole crowd issue at the inauguration.

I just referred you to a news story that seemed to be relevant to the discussion. If you choose not to believe the news report, that's ok with me

/-----/ Liberals are incapable of admitting they were wrong about anything. They just argue ridiculous points until you throw up your hands in disgust and walk away. Then they declare victory.
1234.jpg

LOL

What a piss poor dumbass excuse to avoid posting the proof everyone knows you don't have.

And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.

1233796371590.gif

/-----/ Libtards slice and dice to make a point when it suits them. Trump was speaking 15 years after the fact on news reports that were broadcast over the networks. So the Palestinians were dancing in the Middle East so it doesn't count.
View attachment 189744

There’s nothing to “slice & dice.” These are Trump’s words. I’m not parsing them. I’m not slicing them. I’m not dicing them. I’m challenging you to prove what he said — not what you wish he would have said...

Regrettably, despite all the nonsense you’ve posted, you have not, nor cannot, prove that’s true.

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

The news report is believable — it just doesn’t match what Trump said.

Trump said he saw where “thousands and thousands of people were cheering.” But the news report you posted put the number of that “swarm” at 8. Not 8 thousand. Not 8 hundred. Just ... 8.

/-----/ Liberals are incapable of admitting they were wrong about anything. They just argue ridiculous points until you throw up your hands in disgust and walk away. Then they declare victory.
View attachment 189750

Bullshit. When I actually do get proven wrong, I admit it and acknowledge it.

What I don’t do is accept bullshit where facts should be. That’s all you posted; along with thetoric about how Liberals just don’t accept your [alternative] facts.

Again, here’s the challenge you keep running from... Trump’s actual words...

Prove that ^^^

And prove it with a link to a video. No one believes your convenient anecdotal fake claims.

Trump said he saw where “thousands and thousands of people were cheering.” But the news report you posted put the number of that “swarm” at 8. Not 8 thousand. Not 8 hundred. Just ... 8.

Fact is YOU can't prove any claim, YOU just parrot it like gospel. lol

What I don’t do is accept bullshit where facts should be. That’s all you posted; along with thetoric about how Liberals just don’t accept your [alternative] facts.

Prove that ^^^

And prove it with a link to a video. No one believes your convenient anecdotal fake claims.
I don't know if there were thousands of people cheering in Jersey City, New Jersey, nor do I know that there were not but thousands of people cheering there, but the following things are self-evident >>

1. Looking from a distance, over a very wide area, it's not difficult to see thousands of people spread out over a very large area. The word "thousands" means 2000 or more. When you consider that a typical basketball game in a small building, has 10 times that many (20,000), it's not hard to envision just 1/10 that many over a very wide area.
When I was young in New York City, I used to go up to Fort Tryon Park (a very high elevation) and look out at the city. I could see Manhattan, the Bronx, and Queens, and turning around, I could see a very large area of New Jersey also. Could I see thousands of people on rooftops ? Frankly, I could see millions of them, if they were out and about, (as it's likely there would have been, with all the new reports of the attacks going on for some length of time.

th

2. I haven't heard any proof that thousands of people WERE NOT cheering. If anyone thinks they could produce that, let them go ahead.

3. An interesting point was made by Ann Coulter in her 2016 book, In Trump We Trust >>

"Trump was speaking as an enraged New Yorker, talking the way normal people talk. He was not giving testimony under oath. He was not writing the 911 Commission Report. No one takes it literally when someone says "I called you 1000 times," or "There were a million people in there." It wasn't that Americans didn't care whether there were "hundreds" or "thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City. They knew Trump was telling the truth, and the truth is: after 3000 innocent Americans were murdered, there were widespread celebrations by Muslims."

4. Plenty of evidence exists that lots of Muslims in New Jersey had celebrated 9/11.

Examples :

1. 9/16/01 - WCBS-TV, Pablo Guzman

2. 9/22/01 - San Francisco Chronicle

3. 9/17/01 - MTV video - Fight for Your Rights: Aftermath of Terror

4. 9/12/01 - the Howard Stern Show

5. 9/14/01 - New York Post, op-ed

6. 9/18/10 - Serge Kovaleski, Washington Post

7. 12/01/15 - Rudy Giuliani, CNN

8. 12/21/15 - Arthur Teeter, Jersey City Police HQ

9. Ibid, 2 civilian witnesses, Ron Knight & Carlos Ferran

10. Ibid, 11 Jersey city police officers, Facebook

Last edited:

Prove that ^^^

I don't know if there were thousands of people cheering in Jersey City, New Jersey, nor do I know that there were not but thousands of people cheering there, but the following things are self-evident >>

1. Looking from a distance, over a very wide area, it's not difficult to see thousands of people spread out over a very large area. The word "thousands" means 2000 or more. When you consider that a typical basketball game in a small building, has 10 times that many (20,000), it's not hard to envision just 1/10 that many over a very wide area.
When I was young in New York City, I used to go up to Fort Tryon Park (a very high elevation) and look out at the city. I could see Manhattan, the Bronx, and Queens, and turning around, I could see a very large area of New Jersey also. Could I see thousands of people on rooftops ? Frankly, I could see millions of them, if they were out and about, (as it's likely there would have been, with all the new reports of the attacks going on for some length of time.

th

2. I haven't heard any proof that thousands of people WERE NOT cheering. If anyone thinks they could produce that, let them go ahead.

3. An interesting point was made by Ann Coulter in her 2016 book, In Trump We Trust >>

"Trump was speaking as an enraged New Yorker, talking the way normal people talk. He was not giving testimony under oath. He was not writing the 911 Commission Report. No one takes it literally when someone says "I called you 1000 times," or "There were a million people in there." It wasn't that Americans didn't care whether there were "hundreds" or "thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City. They knew Trump was telling the truth, and the truth is: after 3000 innocent Americans were murdered, there were widespread celebrations by Muslims."

4. Plenty of evidence exists that lots of Muslims in New Jersey had celebrated 9/11.

Examples :

1. 9/16/01 - WCBS-TV, Pablo Guzman

2. 9/22/01 - San Francisco Chronicle

3. 9/17/01 - MTV video - Fight for Your Rights: Aftermath of Terror

4. 9/12/01 - the Howard Stern Show

5. 9/14/01 - New York Post, op-ed

6. 9/18/10 - Serge Kovaleski, Washington Post

7. 12/01/15 - Rudy Giuliani, CNN

8. 12/21/15 - Arthur Teeter, Jersey City Police HQ

9. Ibid, 2 civilian witnesses, Ron Knight & Carlos Ferran

10. Ibid, 11 Jersey city police officers, Facebook
Translation: if we ignore what Trump actually said, he was telling the truth.

:lmao:

Well at least you admitted you have no proof what he said was true.

LOL

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 189744

There’s nothing to “slice & dice.” These are Trump’s words. I’m not parsing them. I’m not slicing them. I’m not dicing them. I’m challenging you to prove what he said — not what you wish he would have said...

Regrettably, despite all the nonsense you’ve posted, you have not, nor cannot, prove that’s true.

/——/ Go pound sand you tard. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

LOL

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 189744

/——/ Go pound sand you tard. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

LOLOL

Did ya think I needed more proof you couldn’t prove what Trump said actually happened??

Translation: if we ignore what Trump actually said, he was telling the truth.

Well at least you admitted you have no proof what he said was true.
Well at least, by the absurdity of your posts, you admit that you and your signature are 100% WRONG. (and as I said, you have no proof that Trump was not telling the truth)''

And you know damn well (as Ann Coulter pointed out) that Trump was speaking metaphorically.

And the media's attempt to discredit Trump by distorting his metaphorical speech (converting the word "thousands" to literal), is just like Hillary's deceitful attempts to distort Trump's character (ex. McCain, outsourcing, Kovaleski, Khizir Khan, etc)

I don't see a single conservative attacking this guy......

Parkland survivor treated "like a criminal" after gun range visit

was he not also a survivor?
So? Conservatives shouldn’t be personally attacking any of those kids. They just can’t control themselves.

hush, I think the "kids" kinda dig it.
You’re fucked in the head. So if it was your perception that blacks “kinda digged” racism, ithat would make it ok to call them niggers? If it was your perception Jews “kinda digged” anti-Semitism, it would make it ok to deny the Holocaust?

/——-/ Sure thing You kumquat

I don't see a single conservative attacking this guy......

Parkland survivor treated "like a criminal" after gun range visit

was he not also a survivor?
So? Conservatives shouldn’t be personally attacking any of those kids. They just can’t control themselves.

hush, I think the "kids" kinda dig it.
You’re fucked in the head. So if it was your perception that blacks “kinda digged” racism, ithat would make it ok to call them *******? If it was your perception Jews “kinda digged” anti-Semitism, it would make it ok to deny the Holocaust?

Wait, blacks do call each other ******.

Do you have a point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back