Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Who said that? :cuckoo:

Most here just laugh at you because you're so nuts.

You whined that I "bitch" about you Communists.

I'm sure not going to praise you piles shit.

Particularly not those like you who are agents of foreign governments trolling the internet with the intent of creating dissension in the American electorate.

That turd of a witch hunter, Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada has indicted Russians for doing what you do each and every day.

(Apparently the dumb fuck thinks posting on Facebook is a crime, if it opposes the party.)
:cuckoo:

[Who said that? :cuckoo:

Most here just laugh at you because you're so nuts.

You whined that I "bitch" about you Communists.

I'm sure not going to praise you piles shit.

Particularly not those like you who are agents of foreign governments trolling the internet with the intent of creating dissension in the American electorate.

That turd of a witch hunter, Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada has indicted Russians for doing what you do each and every day.

(Apparently the dumb fuck thinks posting on Facebook is a crime, if it opposes the party.)
:cuckoo:

iu

LOL

My signature is only wrong to brain-dead cons. At least we know to which herd you belong.
Liberals are the most information-deprived folks in America. Since YOU obviously are the brain-dead one here, regarding Trump and Kovaleski, here is your cure >>

Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said"

He was mocking Kovaleski's refusal to admit to what he had wriiten. It had nothing to do with any disability. And Kovaleski DESERVED to be mocked over that.

Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski o rhis disability. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability.

The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

Amazing that you're still conned over this. :rolleyes:
You're lying again. Serge Kovaleski neither denied nor recanted anything.

Trump lied...

"Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering. So something’s going on. We’ve got to find out what it is."

That remains unproven to this day.

Then Crazy Trump doubled down on his lie by falsely claiming Serge Kovaleski's 2001 article proved him right...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

Only nothing in Kovaleski's article said anything about Arabs celebrating in Jersey nor did it say there were thousands of people.

To which Kovaleski replied, accurately....

"I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember.”

LOL

My signature is only wrong to brain-dead cons. At least we know to which herd you belong.
Liberals are the most information-deprived folks in America. Since YOU obviously are the brain-dead one here, regarding Trump and Kovaleski, here is your cure >>

Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said"

He was mocking Kovaleski's refusal to admit to what he had wriiten. It had nothing to do with any disability. And Kovaleski DESERVED to be mocked over that.

Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski o rhis disability. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability.

The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

Trump lied...

"Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering. So something’s going on. We’ve got to find out what it is."

Then Crazy Trump doubled down on his lie by falsely claiming Serge Kovaleski's 2001 article proved him right...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

Only nothing in Kovaleski's article said anything about Arabs celebrating in Jersey nor did it say there were thousands of people.

"I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating. That was not the case, as best as I can remember.”
/——/ we’ve posted the links of local news stories about the mussies dancing ad nausea

LOL

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

I remember seeing videos of muzzies cheering. But to put it in perspective, nothing you say can be trusted.

LOL

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

I remember seeing videos of muzzies cheering. But to put it in perspective, nothing you say can be trusted.
Who cares if you trust me or not? Prove me wrong -- post a video of thousands of Muslims in celebrating in New Jersey on 9.11 or STFU....

LOL

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

/——/ we’ve posted the links of local news stories about the mussies dancing ad nausea
There's no link to thousands of Muslims dancing on 9.11 in New Jersey because it never happened. Crazy Donald was merely lying again.

LOL

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

Who cares if you trust me or not? Prove me wrong -- post a video of thousands of Muslims in celebrating in New Jersey on 9.11 or STFU....
Your kind of traitor doesn't accept proof. Just makes you lie more.

LOL

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

LOL

What a piss poor dumbass excuse to avoid posting the proof everyone knows you don't have.

:dance:

LOL

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

LOL

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

:eusa_doh:

"Police were called to the building and found eight men celebrating. Six of them, tenants in the building."

Now compare that ^^^ with this vvv

"And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

epic-fail-try-again-29815800.png

LOL

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

Odd..I see no crowds of people dancing and cheering? Is your point that some Islamic people were happy about the attack/ Well, of course they were..given the context in which they viewed it.

This is one of those spots where the Trump cult and reality just cannot reconcile themselves--like the whole crowd issue at the inauguration.

Of course, to most of us..who gives a shit?

LOL

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

There's no link to thousands of Muslims dancing on 9.11 in New Jersey because it never happened. Crazy Donald was merely lying again.
/----/ I saw it on TV that night. You may now apologize to the board for being misinformed ----- AGAIN.
EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and ...
www.nj.com/news/index.../exclusive_jersey_city_cop_residents_say_some_musli.html
Dec 21, 2015 - Callers also flooded the 911 system with accounts of jubilant Muslims on a rooftop at a third location, three police officers said, but a reporter was unable to find witnesses there 14 years later. Among the news ... "Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders," said Gallagher, then a sergeant.

NJ police captain says some Muslims did celebrate on 9/11
https://nypost.com/2015/.../nj-police-captain-says-some-muslims-did-celebrate-on-911...
Dec 21, 2015 - Some Muslims in New Jersey did celebrate the 9/11 terror attacks during rooftop andstreet parties until they were broken up by the cops, a new report said... ... “Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders,” said retired Jersey City police Capt. Peter Gallagher, who responded to the scene ...

LOL

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

/----/ It's been posted already, So you'll drop the conversation, pretend it never happened and wait a week then repost your lie again.

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

LOL

What a piss poor dumbass excuse to avoid posting the proof everyone knows you don't have.

/-----/ Now try and spin this away.

Just think of all the lurkers that see these people lying 24/7. Does my heart good.

LOL

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

/----/ I saw it on TV that night. You may now apologize to the board for being misinformed ----- AGAIN.
www.nj.com/news/index.../exclusive_jersey_city_cop_residents_say_some_musli.html
Dec 21, 2015 - Callers also flooded the 911 system with accounts of jubilant Muslims on a rooftop at a third location, three police officers said, but a reporter was unable to find witnesses there 14 years later. Among the news ... "Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders," said Gallagher, then a sergeant.

https://nypost.com/2015/.../nj-police-captain-says-some-muslims-did-celebrate-on-911...
Dec 21, 2015 - Some Muslims in New Jersey did celebrate the 9/11 terror attacks during rooftop andstreet parties until they were broken up by the cops, a new report said... ... “Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders,” said retired Jersey City police Capt. Peter Gallagher, who responded to the scene ...
Who cares what you claim you personally saw? You’re nothing but a trump cock holster who will say anything just to keep it holstered.

From your link...

Some Muslims in New Jersey did celebrate the 9/11 terror attacks during rooftop and street parties until they were broken up by the cops, a new report said Monday.

There were at least two celebrations and likely more, with men shouting “Allahu Akbar” and women chanting in Arabic, NJ.com reported.

Either post evidence of this...

“And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

... or you’re bullshitting.

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

Who cares what you claim you personally saw? You’re nothing but a trump cock holster who will say anything just to keep it holstered.

From your link...

Some Muslims in New Jersey did celebrate the 9/11 terror attacks during rooftop and street parties until they were broken up by the cops, a new report said Monday.

There were at least two celebrations and likely more, with men shouting “Allahu Akbar” and women chanting in Arabic, NJ.com reported.

“And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

As I have pointed out "you don't do facts".

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

LOL

/-----/ Now try and spin this away.

Dumbfuck, that video opens with, East Jerusalem

Now compare that ^^^ with this vvv

And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.

What the fuck is wrong with you freaks??

1233796371590.gif

Trump lied...

CUhLOyPXAAAVZV9.png

From your link...

As I have pointed out "you don't do facts".
Of course I do. You just don’t post any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back