Conservatives forget history in discrediting Trump protesters

Let'em protest, it's their right to do so but it ends with blocking highways, destroying property and attacking people. It then becomes criminal

it seems to have become criminal several times already
And they've been arrested. And the riots seem to be over. So lets quit griping about old news that's been dealt with.

Meh, leftists are stupid, it'll keep happening for awhile. Put'em in jail and let them think about it. Time to face reality, leftists, you lost

Let'em protest, it's their right to do so but it ends with blocking highways, destroying property and attacking people. It then becomes criminal

And they've been arrested. And the riots seem to be over. So lets quit griping about old news that's been dealt with.

yes----for the good of society ----I DO HOPE that serious rioters serve time
you want all democrats to serve time, regardless of any riots

you have to realize by now that these people really dont give a shit about damaged property or blocked freeways.

not exactly -----from what I have observed about riots is----the
opportunity to damage and destroy is the BIGGEST ALLURE

we never had a derelict standing behind a mic saying "go ahead, I'll pay your fine" either

Meh, leftists are stupid, it'll keep happening for awhile. Put'em in jail and let them think about it. Time to face reality, leftists, you lost
another stunning contribution SIL, when are you publishing your doctoral thesis on "why dem leftist be so stoopid"?

I never said that, work on your miserable reading comprehension and then comment to me

Dunno about Rosie. Sassy, yes.

Fact:

In some places the depravity of the "protestors" has become such that ordinary people will be demanding Trump launch a "Tiananmen Square" type cleanup. Let us hope they can't convince him.

Sweet Jebus you idiot left loons are stupid. It's no wonder you've been shoved into the dust bin

sheeeeesh-----I is a registered democrat-------a stretch in jail might do Hillcat some good

Fact:

In some places the depravity of the "protestors" has become such that ordinary people will be demanding Trump launch a "Tiananmen Square" type cleanup. Let us hope they can't convince him.
thats true for all the whining and moaning from nazi right wingers about "violent protests" they would be perfectly happy gunning down all in these protestors in cold blood

Speaking of Alzheimer, anyone remember this?

All you faggots EVER do is riot when you don't get your way. :laugh2::slap:

This election cycle's protests might be bigger (but then, so was the divisive and inflammatory rhetoric and animosity of the entire election compared to previous campaigns) - but none of that changes the fact that there were significant Anti-Obama protests compared to previous elections. There's a trend here of increased division leading to violence that you conveniently want to ignore.

Perhaps President Obama should have moved more towards the center like President Clinton did , after the left lost control in his first two years.
Most of our Presidents have done so, after all that is the voice of the people.

Obama put policies above what is good for the country.

Several incidents described in this article:

Racist Backlash Greets President Barack Obama

The half of the country that is truly concerned about Trump's ascendancy has rights, too. Not to riot, but to protest and yammer? Hell, yes.
Those incidents were totally wrong but they were racial incidents. Although there are hate crimes against Trump voters, the vandalism, destruction of property and blocking streets are strictly liberal tactics. The protests I am OK with but street blockers are targets for my SUV.

The half of the country that is truly concerned about Trump's ascendancy has rights, too. Not to riot, but to protest and yammer? Hell, yes.
Those incidents were totally wrong but they were racial incidents. Although there are hate crimes against Trump voters, the vandalism, destruction of property and blocking streets are strictly liberal tactics. The protests I am OK with but street blockers are targets for my SUV.
I hate all this crying about the freeways, the protest would be ignored by the media otherwise, the only way to get news coverage is to block a freeway or burn down a CVS. There have been plenty of peaceful marches where nobody got hurt and not a single piece of property was damaged and they were all 100% ignored by CNN.

This election cycle's protests might be bigger (but then, so was the divisive and inflammatory rhetoric and animosity of the entire election compared to previous campaigns) - but none of that changes the fact that there were significant Anti-Obama protests compared to previous elections. There's a trend here of increased division leading to violence that you conveniently want to ignore.

It's all OK and will soon be dealt with. Attorney General Jeff Sessions will put a stop to the rioting.

I overslept------what is the dirt on Jeff Sessions?
Sessions called a black man "boy" about 40 years ago. It kept him from getting appointed as a Federal judge. Now the sonsabitches want to cause double jeopardy on that incident.

It's all OK and will soon be dealt with. Attorney General Jeff Sessions will put a stop to the rioting.

I overslept------what is the dirt on Jeff Sessions?
Sessions called a black man "boy" about 40 years ago. It kept him from getting appointed as a Federal judge. Now the sonsabitches want to cause double jeopardy on that incident.

what the person a male younger than Sessions was at the time?

You apparently live in a city. I did once, too, and it turns otherwise civil people into single minded bots when it comes to screwing up the highway/causing a traffic jam. I understand.
I'm not sure why you are drawing a distinction between the "racial" protests after Obama was elected and the protests now? A lot of the current protest is because of Trump's perceived racist views. So these protests are racially induced in their own way, aren't they?

Forum List

Back