Conservatives hate the Republican Party

This conservative doesn't quite hate the GOP, I do hate many GOP politicians in it like Mitch McConnell, john Boehner, john McCain, Jeb Bush. But we are trying to change it.

Now you wanna talk about hate, I HATE the DNC.
We in the mainstream of the GOP do dislike the far right, for they try to corrupt the GOP.

You mean you RINOS? Thanks for clearing that up. Why don't you switch sides. You're working to help them now.
The mainstream of the GOP is not working with you.

Too large of a portion of the GOP is working to help the Democrat party. You may as well call yourself a Democrat.

This conservative doesn't quite hate the GOP, I do hate many GOP politicians in it like Mitch McConnell, john Boehner, john McCain, Jeb Bush. But we are trying to change it.

We in the mainstream of the GOP do dislike the far right, for they try to corrupt the GOP.

You mean you RINOS? Thanks for clearing that up. Why don't you switch sides. You're working to help them now.

Too large of a portion of the GOP is working to help the Democrat party. You may as well call yourself a Democrat.
Only in your phreak mind. You are not a Republican.

You only CALL yourself one. Your outlook says otherwise RINO.

And you guys are going the way of the dinosaur.
Not in the slightest, cupcake.

Sit back and watch Fakey. You kind won't be tolerated. We already have Democrats, we don't need them in the GOP.
That's what you phreaks have been saying since 1968. We are going nowhere, but you are leaving the party. Trump will stamp you out if he is elected, and we will if he is not.

Fakey, just like the loonies on the left with which you have so much in common, you are wrong on everything. Your establishment candidates can't even garner double digit numbers. You're through, deal with the truth.

The far right are the RINOs. You know it.

Sit back and watch Fakey. You kind won't be tolerated. We already have Democrats, we don't need them in the GOP.
That's what you phreaks have been saying since 1968. We are going nowhere, but you are leaving the party. Trump will stamp you out if he is elected, and we will if he is not.
Fakey, just like the loonies on the left with which you have so much in common, you are wrong on everything. Your establishment candidates can't even garner double digit numbers. You're through, deal with the truth.
You guys are so delusional you support a Progressive Statist as if he were a conservative while refusing to support Cruz or Carson. If Trump gets the nomination, you all are finished in the party.

The RINO's like you are really Democrats too gutless to admit it. You're the kind that tries to appease the left. The result is you're too stupid to realize why you lost.

You guys are so delusional you support a Progressive Statist as if he were a conservative while refusing to support Cruz or Carson. If Trump gets the nomination, you all are finished in the party.

As I so accurately stated, you are wrong on everything. I'm voting for Ted Cruz, a man you establishment douchebags hate.

As I so accurately stated, you are wrong on everything. I'm voting for Ted Cruz, a man you establishment douchebags hate.
Then I commend for your partisanship and laugh at your delusion.

The RINO's like you are really Democrats too gutless to admit it. You're the kind that tries to appease the left. The result is you're too stupid to realize why you lost.
If had run a conservative that you want, we would have lost the Senate and the House. America hates the far right.

The new conservatives stand for everything that is anti-American. They don't want to maintain this country, they don't believe in educating our youth and they sure as fuck don't care about American innovation. They're more like the taliban and they're the furthest thing from a nixion or Ike republican.

The modern conservative is nothing more then a liberterian that has religious believes. It is disgusting.

If had run a conservative that you want, we would have lost the Senate and the House. America hates the far right.

Sell outs like you willing to bend over, grab your ankles, and get fucked in the ass by the left is what honorable people hate. Join the Democrats son. You're already acting like one.

The new conservatives stand for everything that is anti-American. They don't want to maintain this country, they don't believe in educating our youth and they sure as fuck don't care about American innovation. They're more like the taliban and they're the furthest thing from a nixion or Ike republican.

The modern conservative is nothing more then a liberterian that has religious believes. It is disgusting.

The modern moderate Republican is nothing more than the typical Democrat. Join them. You act like them already.

Sell outs like you willing to bend over, grab your ankles, and get fucked in the ass by the left is what honorable people hate. Join the Democrats son. You're already acting like one.
You are describing what you are doing to one another. You are not Republicans and you do not have the party.

I wouldn't call Trump a progressive statist. I don't think keeping the cdc,irs, epa or common sense regulations makes one a statist. It is just common sense.

Using their terms is a bad idea. Time to spit at the loserterians and demand that sane and responsible government is good for this country.

I wouldn't call Trump a progressive statist. I don't think keeping the cdc,irs, epa or common sense regulations makes one a statist. It is just common sense.

Using their terms is a bad idea. Time to spit at the loserterians and demand that sane and responsible government is good for this country.
Trump believes in Big Government solutions, so, yes, he is a progressive statist.

You are describing what you are doing to one another. You are not Republicans and you do not have the party.

You're a Democrat too gutless to call yourself one and too unwilling to admit you like bending over and being fucked by them. I don't care that you do, that's your choice. At least be man enough to admit you're a sell out.

You're a Democrat too gutless to call yourself one and too unwilling to admit you like bending over and being fucked by them. I don't care that you do, that's your choice. At least be man enough to admit you're a sell out.
You are not a Republican, and we will keep your far right conservatives from being nominated. End of story.

Then I commend for your partisanship and laugh at your delusion.

Meh, coming from a moron like you, that really has no impact.

You are not a Republican, and we will keep your far right conservatives from being nominated. End of story.

No you won't. It's going to happen this election.

Forum List

Back