Conservatives have to boycott Disney now or we're not worth our salt

All she said was that in the pre war period, before the Holocaust, jews were often marginalised and attacked by their neighbours. and that this gradually grew over a period of time and led to the pogroms.
She implied that the U.S was at the pre war period.
She said absolutely nothing wrong and should sue for wrongful dismissal.
Do you realize how much money it would cost for 1 person (her) to go to court against Disney? They would suck her financials dry, and the case still would be going in 10 years

Gina Carano did nothing wrong, even by today's distorted standards.

She said nothing insulting to homosexuals, transsexuals, or blacks.

All she did was point out that today's "Cancel Culture" is stirring up hatred towards conservatives like the Nazis stirred up hatred towards the Jews.

Which is true.

Conservatives, boycotting Disney now is mandatory.

If we don't stick up for Gina Carano, we're done for.

You know, you all tried this over "Gay Days"

Know what Disney said? "Fuck off! Gays spend WAAAAY more than the people who hate them." And you know what happened to that boycott? What? Never heard of it? Yeah, that's why. Disney lost not a single dollar over your gay hate and won't lose a single dollar over this round of hate.

All she did was point out that today's "Cancel Culture" is stirring up hatred towards conservatives like the Nazis stirred up hatred towards the Jews.

Which is true.

First, Gina is hot, so that sucks.

Second, she compared half of Disney's audience to Nazis. There's no way they could let that slide, especially not with old Walt's nazi sympathies.

Sucks, but she cut her own throat, there.

Which is true.

First, Gina is hot, so that sucks.

Second, she compared half of Disney's audience to Nazis. There's no way they could let that slide, especially not with old Walt's nazi sympathies.

Sucks, but she cut her own throat, there.
Wherre in her tweet did she compare anyone to Nazis.
She was talking about the mood of the country.

Don't have Disney or any of these streaming services don't plan on getting any of them so I am way ahead of the curve.
Same here. I dropped them all when they were hounding me to donate to BLM and also after witnessing their vile employees actions on Twitter for several years. Never again.
This is to you and the rest of the people here claiming to boycott Disney.

WTF are you doing here? If you're REALLY boycotting Disney then how are you aware of this and what does it matter to you anyway?

Methinks I got a sackful of self-righteous liars here!

We should figure out how much she "could" have made at Disney, then start a Go Fund me to match that income loss so she (WE) get the last laugh and give Disney the finger

$1 per person would do it

Then she could get paid speaking engagements from then on on how big corporations are killing america

All she said was that in the pre war period, before the Holocaust, jews were often marginalised and attacked by their neighbours. and that this gradually grew over a period of time and led to the pogroms.
Do you realize how much money it would cost for 1 person (her) to go to court against Disney? They would suck her financials dry, and the case still would be going in 10 years

So, in response to a point showing that Disney did something wrong, your response is that Disney is too strong to hold responsible?

Which is true.

Know what Disney said? "Fuck off! Gays spend WAAAAY more than the people who hate them." And you know what happened to that boycott? What? Never heard of it? Yeah, that's why. Disney lost not a single dollar over your gay hate and won't lose a single dollar over this round of hate.

Disney is losing money hand over fist. And not just because of covid.

Their wokeness has put the brakes on the ticket sales for the star wars movies, big time.

That's because this country has lost it's compass and common sense today. A case such as this shouldn't even exist, but if it does then a judge should have enough sense to make a good call, and end the stupidity quickly.

Don't have Disney or any of these streaming services don't plan on getting any of them so I am way ahead of the curve.
Same here. I dropped them all when they were hounding me to donate to BLM and also after witnessing their vile employees actions on Twitter for several years. Never again.

WTF are you doing here? If you're REALLY boycotting Disney then how are you aware of this and what does it matter to you anyway?

I'm not claiming to boycott Disney I'm saying flat out I do not have now not have had in the past and do not plan on having in the future Disney or any other streaming service. Methinks someone doesn't read to well.

We should figure out how much she "could" have made at Disney, then start a Go Fund me to match that income loss so she (WE) get the last laugh and give Disney the finger

$1 per person would do it

Then she could get paid speaking engagements from then on on how big corporations are killing america
Go Fund Me would likely cancel that too.

Which is true.

Disney is losing money hand over fist. And not just because of covid.

Their wokeness has put the brakes on the ticket sales for the star wars movies, big time.
My goodness you are one ignorant little hater aren't you

Up till 3/2020 Disney's revenues grew q/q and y/y for the last 15 years?
What happened in 3/2020?
Well, Trump's incompetent handling of the COVID pandemic.

Got nothing to do with gays, or actors, or anything but political incompetence at a criminal level.

I'm not claiming to boycott Disney I'm saying flat out I do not have now not have had in the past and do not plan on having in the future Disney or any other streaming service. Methinks someone doesn't read to well.
Methinks someone responded to a post not directed at them.

Which is true.

Aren't you guys already boycotting Disney because of their homosexual-friendly policies?
Why would we boycott Disney for that?
What makes you think that we are against being nice to homosexuals?

Maybe she should move to Minnesota, I hear that MyPillow is looking for a few good women….

Methinks someone responded to a post not directed at them.
Methinks when you are responding to a post that has more than one posters reply in it you need to be specific about who you are responding to. The post you responded to was my orginal post on this thread which included another posters respnose before yours. Next time try using the quote function so you can be clear about who you are responding to.

Which is true.

No problem, I'll never visit Disneyland or Disneyworld again. What a jam packed, overpriced mess.

Forum List

Back