Conservatives have to boycott Disney now or we're not worth our salt

Gina Carano did nothing wrong, even by today's distorted standards.

She said nothing insulting to homosexuals, transsexuals, or blacks.

All she did was point out that today's "Cancel Culture" is stirring up hatred towards conservatives like the Nazis stirred up hatred towards the Jews.

Which is true.

Conservatives, boycotting Disney now is mandatory.

If we don't stick up for Gina Carano, we're done for.

You know, you all tried this over "Gay Days"

Know what Disney said? "Fuck off! Gays spend WAAAAY more than the people who hate them." And you know what happened to that boycott? What? Never heard of it? Yeah, that's why. Disney lost not a single dollar over your gay hate and won't lose a single dollar over this round of hate.

Disney is losing money hand over fist. And not just because of covid.

Their wokeness has put the brakes on the ticket sales for the star wars movies, big time.
My goodness you are one ignorant little hater aren't you

Up till 3/2020 Disney's revenues grew q/q and y/y for the last 15 years?
What happened in 3/2020?
Well, Trump's incompetent handling of the COVID pandemic.

Got nothing to do with gays, or actors, or anything but political incompetence at a criminal level.
Still hanging on to the Trump is to blame for burnt toast, dry creek beds, and whatever else you leftist can think of eh ?
The numbers are the numbers.
If Trump had not totally screwed up his response to the COVID problem he would be president today.
Live with it.

The numbers are garbage. They were designed to be garbage.
450k dead is not garbage.
That you say it is really just serves to highlight your delusions.
Where can I go to view the names of these dead in America, otherwise where is their memorial at ????

That's what you ignants have been wanting all along eh ??? A world without Christian's/conservatives. Good luck in your dreams of utopia without the good folks to bail your butts out mentally and physically when you shoot yourselves constantly in the foots.

Oh, I'm sure as long as Churches can use your fear of death to get you to give up money and believe in imaginary sky fairies, we'll still have Christians.

All she did was point out that today's "Cancel Culture" is stirring up hatred towards conservatives like the Nazis stirred up hatred towards the Jews.

Which is true.

You fuckin wackos are always boycotting something. You're a bunch of little babies.

I remember when you smashed your Kerig coffee machines in Suport of that pedophile Roy Moore...

Why would you support a known pedophile? That is a common theme for republicans...

Which is true.

Know what Disney said? "Fuck off! Gays spend WAAAAY more than the people who hate them." And you know what happened to that boycott? What? Never heard of it? Yeah, that's why. Disney lost not a single dollar over your gay hate and won't lose a single dollar over this round of hate.

Their wokeness has put the brakes on the ticket sales for the star wars movies, big time.

What happened in 3/2020?

Got nothing to do with gays, or actors, or anything but political incompetence at a criminal level.

The Disney movie Solo didn't make money. The wokeness drove away fans.

I loved the Han Solo character from the original trilogy. Do you know how hard it was for them to drive me and my wallet away? But they managed.

DISNEY is the one that is criminal incompetent.

Do you support the dogpiling and cancelling of Gina Carano for partisan politics?

First, Solo was made inevitably bad when the entire plot turned on trying to explain that "less than 12 parsecs" was actually correct. the movie was a full length JarJar failure.

Second, She is a public personality closely identified with Disney. Disney has every right to deal with what it considers behaviors that harm its business.

Personally, I don't know what she said or who she said it to but I read today she's got a new movie deal so...

What is this cancel thing?

Cancel Culture is the use of pretend outrage to destroy people.

A lot of people are being hurt by these mobs of people, and it has grown to where it is effect society as a whole, negatively.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Still hanging on to the Trump is to blame for burnt toast, dry creek beds, and whatever else you leftist can think of eh ?
If Trump had not totally screwed up his response to the COVID problem he would be president today.
Live with it.

That number is not real. It is generated garbage.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

^^^COVID truthers are as bad if not worse than 9/11 truthers. ^^^

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

Tell us again how getting money is not a motive.

Which is true.

What happened in 3/2020?

Live with it.

Tell us again how getting money is not a motive.

Show us again your proof hospitals are profiting off COVID deaths, COVID truther.

Which is true.

Conservatives buy and large can’t and won’t trouble themselves with boycotts....Watch how many tune in to the Daytona 500. They can’t get out of their own way...they perpetuate the very things they bitch about by not taking a stand against shit.

I think the entire thing is a shame. She should not have brought up Jews or Nazi Germany. What a fool...what a shame.

What’s a shame is that we have a new class of disgusting, fucked in the head woke filth living in this nation who despise our most coveted RIGHT to free speech and free thought.
These same disgusting fucks believe Zuckerberg, Dorsey and the Google faggots should act as America’s arbiter of speech.
Do you happen to know any of these fucked in the head whackos I speak of?

I don't agree with cancel culture, on either side. If you want to boycott businesses because they have liberal vues you don't like, the list of businesses you are going to boycott will be long.

Rather, the best way to fix this problem is for true free speech entrepenures to start building their own social media platforms, distribution methods, and entertainment companies. Until that happens, unfortunately, we will be at the whim of a mostly liberal controlled society.
I don't know... If the conservatives were as unified as the liberals or leftist, a boycott would be devastating to leftist platforms. It probably already is or has started quietly, but the media is probably putting a smiley face on it when it should be a pouting face on it instead. Now unfortunately the Democrat's have the ability (if checks and balances break down), to funnel taxpayer money's in various schemes to them if they need it.
The problem is, the right doesn't organize like that, and you'd be hard pressed to get enough of them on board.

Boycotts don't generally work because it means people would have to give up the creature comfort that people enjoy.

Influence, on the other hand, is much more powerful. Its why leftists can effect so much and rarely have to give up anything for it. When nearly all of social media, Hollywood, entertainment, communications, and most big business is controlled and operated by people who align with the left, its real easy to start a campaign to cancel someone, because all those afore mentioned industries are on board, and they know they own nearly all of industry. People don't want to give up their Facebook, Twitter, marvel and star wars movies, time Warner high speed internet, att fiber, Verizon cell service....etc...you get the point.

This is why its important for those with means to come up with viable alternatives, so when Disney wants to cancel an actress, and people don't like it, they will have another place to go. Then and only then would you really be able to impact those companies. When Twitter wants to silence those that they disagree with, there's a suitable alternative they can go to.

I think the entire thing is a shame. She should not have brought up Jews or Nazi Germany. What a fool...what a shame.

What’s a shame is that we have a new class of disgusting, fucked in the head woke filth living in this nation who despise our most coveted RIGHT to free speech and free thought.
These same disgusting fucks believe Zuckerberg, Dorsey and the Google faggots should act as America’s arbiter of speech.
Facebook, twitter, google, etc are all private companies.
First amendment only says that government cant restrict speech.
Private companies do whatever they think will maximize profits, "invisible hand of the free market", as the neo-liberals always say.
It is however an anti-trust, monopoly or oligopoly issue, in which a corporation can become a de-facto governing body.
This is where regulations become necessary, and we know how much republicans hate regulations.

Private companies do whatever they think will maximize profits, "invisible hand of the free market", as the neo-liberals always say.
It is however an anti-trust, monopoly or oligopoly issue, in which a corporation can become a de-facto governing body.
This is where regulations become necessary, and we know how much republicans hate regulations.
Don't bother, bro. Let him/her think he/she is being trampled and canceled. Who cares.

Good, real, core Americans expect their constitutional rights to honored and respected at all times. You wouldn’t understand this for obvious reasons.
Republicans embrace regulations when they are for the overall good of America as a whole. You wouldn’t understand this for obvious reasons.

Which is true.

I was already boycotting the abusive lib organization........

Nothing she said was offensive and certainly nothing justifying firing her even from a business point of view..........

Revoke whatever special deal disney and Lucasfilms get from going communist (probably tax breaks) and stop encouraging the global communist.

Of course not.
“Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews,” read the post, which Carano later removed. “How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?”
She's insulting the government.

Nothing she said was offensive and certainly nothing justifying firing her even from a business point of view..........

Revoke whatever special deal disney and Lucasfilms get from going communist (probably tax breaks) and stop encouraging the global communist.
Yeah, well Disney disagreed obviously, so there you go. Fired.

Don't bother, bro. Let him/her think he/she is being trampled and canceled. Who cares.
Hey “bro”....you unwise CAL Berkeley pole puffing faggots clearly have a lot to learn...Obviously, you were raised by MTV, the Kardashian’s, Jersey Shore and Mark Zuckerberg....your opinion on matters such as these are dogshit son. Now beat it...and let the wise adults do the thinking.

Hey “bro”....you unwise CAL Berkeley pole puffing faggots clearly have a lot to learn...Obviously, you were raised by MTV, the Kardashian’s, Jersey Shore and Mark Zuckerberg....your opinion on matters such as these are dogshit son. Now beat it...and let the wise adults do the thinking.
Thanks

Forum List

Back