Conservatives, keep this in mind and plan.

I know no one wants to think this way, no one wants to think that it's over. Many here and in conservative think tanks all agree that it isn't time to give up. I could go on making a point that stupidity and laziness is going to win the day over conservative values but that isn't the purpose of this thread. I do t want to argue about whether we can pull the country back or not, I'm more of a "be Prepared" kind of guy.

That said, here's the point.

The democrats via the unions control the schools, the colleges, Hollywood and the main stream media. They will be turning out potential voters that are more and more ignorant every day. Winston Churchill said; "History will be kind to me for I intend to write it!". That applied to Obama and the democrats but literally. Through the schools, the media, and Hollywood, they will rewrite history.
We need to preserve the truth. The truth about our country's history from the beginning and most importantly, what has happened to it since the rise of progressivism.

What we all need to do is to collect books that tell the truth, and make sure future generations read them and know the truth. If you know some titles from conservative authors list them here. I have been building my collection for a while, and I suggest you all do the same.

Here is a few that I think should be in every conservative's library:

"Control" Glenn Beck
"Guilty" Ann Coulter
"The American Patriot's Almanac" William J. Bennett

Conservatives, please add to the list.
Are you looking for a scapegoat or two? Academia, Hollywood, and the old Conservative favorite boogeyman: THE MEDIA are to blame for our woes? If Conservatives appealed to the better angels of our humanity; peace, tolerance, acceptance, brotherhood and egalitarianism perhaps their image (which is really what you're complaining about) might be burnished and glow like those of our American heroes.

But what have we seen from Conservatives lately? Petulance, obstinence, intractable ideology and brinksmanship rather than statesmanship. If they intend to lead by example, the example they have proffered is one bereft of inspiration and reason. Does the fact that the most ardent Conservatives 'serving' in Congress voted to shut down the whole of the federal government and crash our credit into the ocean bode well for how the contemporary Conservative will be seen in history?

Here's a hint: start by being loyal to the American people and not your narrow political ideology. People respond well when their interests are taken to heart. They will deliver dismal polling data when they feel that a very narrow political outlook is the priority of the Conservative movement.

If you want to be loved, love. If you want to be hated, hate. If you want to be seen as responsible, act responsibly. But if you hitch your wagon to a star that throws heat but no light, stick with the Tea Party movement. Your image will be that which you create.

Glenn Beck...Ann Coulter...

The "Truth"......

Beat it, trolling dumbass.
You can rant and rave and call others names but it does not change the fact that Nyvin was 100% correct. Beck books have been reviewed and found to be full of errors and personal prejudice. Coulter's are even worse. Any resemblence to history or honest is purely conincidential.
Oh, and by the way, you quest is rather stupid. You have heard of libraries? You have heard of them? Only someone who is a total wacko could come up with the plan you have come up with.
Now, that said, the US government is out to get people like you. I suggest you make an aluminum hat so you will be invisible to the government. And a final tip: Never ever look up incase a drone of black helicopter is following you.

No one asked you and no one cares.

Killing Kennedy, Killing Lincoln, Killing Jesus -Bill O'Reilly

I am not familiar with them. Are the strictly historical or are they allegorical?

Bill O'Reilly little known fact:

He has a BA in History, so these are based strictly on historical premises only. He taught History and English at Monsignor Pace High School.

So I don't think he's too stuck on allegory.

Awesome. I'll have to add them to the list and put them on my reading list.

I am not familiar with them. Are the strictly historical or are they allegorical?

Bill O'Reilly little known fact:

He has a BA in History, so these are based strictly on historical premises only. He taught History and English at Monsignor Pace High School. So I don't think he's too stuck on allegory.

Does having a BA in History and experience teaching History and English in HS mean anything?

Not to a food service industry troll like yourself.

I know no one wants to think this way, no one wants to think that it's over. Many here and in conservative think tanks all agree that it isn't time to give up. I could go on making a point that stupidity and laziness is going to win the day over conservative values but that isn't the purpose of this thread. I do t want to argue about whether we can pull the country back or not, I'm more of a "be Prepared" kind of guy.

That said, here's the point.

The democrats via the unions control the schools, the colleges, Hollywood and the main stream media. They will be turning out potential voters that are more and more ignorant every day. Winston Churchill said; "History will be kind to me for I intend to write it!". That applied to Obama and the democrats but literally. Through the schools, the media, and Hollywood, they will rewrite history.
We need to preserve the truth. The truth about our country's history from the beginning and most importantly, what has happened to it since the rise of progressivism.

What we all need to do is to collect books that tell the truth, and make sure future generations read them and know the truth. If you know some titles from conservative authors list them here. I have been building my collection for a while, and I suggest you all do the same.

Here is a few that I think should be in every conservative's library:

"Control" Glenn Beck
"Guilty" Ann Coulter
"The American Patriot's Almanac" William J. Bennett

Conservatives, please add to the list.

Just go ahead and give up already.

You guys are toast and everyone knows it. You either move out of the way of progress or get ran over.

Plain and simple. :badgrin:

I am confused by your statement.

Yeah! Nutters don't often treat other nutters so rudely. This MUST be a misunderstanding.

So you don't understand what he meant either?

Dude......

He fucked up. He did not mean to say that to you. He meant to say it to a liberal. He has deleted it. I am surprised that he did not profusely apologize to you so you would not think ill of him for even a moment.

Nutters do not have the stomach for conflict with other nutters.

It's going to be awesome when Coulter writes her final book...letting you all know she did it all for money and didn't believe a word she spewed. We already know Beck is a huckster, he's said so.

I have often wondered if Rush will do a similar thing after he has completely drained the well. He is the type of asshole who would enjoy the look on the faces of his "dittoheads" as he tells them that he has been fucking with their heads for decades.

And....someday.....one of the FOX producers will decide to cash in with a "tell all" about the bullshit that goes into some of those shows.

Last edited:
Yeah! Nutters don't often treat other nutters so rudely. This MUST be a misunderstanding.

Dude......

He fucked up. He did not mean to say that to you. He meant to say it to a liberal. He has deleted it. I am surprised that he did not profusely apologize to you so you would not think ill of him for even a moment.

I wasn't offended, I just was confused. It occurred to me it was referring to the embedded quote, but I was still confused. So I asked. You're projecting liberal. Uniformity of thought, blind allegiance and thin skinned. This is the end of my discussion on the topic with you.

It's going to be awesome when Coulter writes her final book...letting you all know she did it all for money and didn't believe a word she spewed. We already know Beck is a huckster, he's said so.

I have often wonded if Rush will do a similar thing after he has completely drained the well. He is the type of asshole who would enjoy the look on the faces of his "dittoheads" as he tells them that he has been fucking with their heads for decades.

And....someday.....one of the FOX producers will decide to cash in with a "tell all" about the bullshit that goes into some of those shows.

Limbaugh's such a dirtbag off mike though. I think he actually believes his own bloviating. Beck used Vicks to cry for pity sake, so we know he's a phony. I do believe Coulter is pure performance art.

I have often wonded if Rush will do a similar thing after he has completely drained the well. He is the type of asshole who would enjoy the look on the faces of his "dittoheads" as he tells them that he has been fucking with their heads for decades.

Oh of course they will. We all know the inherent truth of liberalism. All of us questioning you are liars. We know we're liars, we just can't help it. It's because we're rich and greedy and want more, hopefully on the backs of people of different races and particularly the poor. One day we will all admit the truth of liberalism to save our souls. But in the mean time, we're going to defend the rich and corporations and get all we can get.

Dude......

I wasn't offended, I just was confused. It occurred to me it was referring to the embedded quote, but I was still confused. So I asked. You're projecting liberal. Uniformity of thought, blind allegiance and thin skinned. This is the end of my discussion on the topic with you.

Fuck off dummy. I simply explained what happened. You know you would have been offended had he really said it to you. All you fuckers are in dire need of positive feedback from your ideological pals. You can't handle insulting one another. That is why you let the real idiots here get away with some of the shit they post.

Here you go:

the_mighty_windbags.jpg

Oh of course they will. We all know the inherent truth of liberalism. All of us questioning you are liars. We know we're liars, we just can't help it. It's because we're rich and greedy and want more, hopefully on the backs of people of different races and particularly the poor. One day we will all admit the truth of liberalism to save our souls. But in the mean time, we're going to defend the rich and corporations and get all we can get.

Silly nutter. You are not all rich. Most of you are lower middle class and poor. But you all think that someone poorer than you is trying to get over on your dime. People like Rush and Hannity have helped convince you of that. Once you get suckered in with the social agenda items.....they have you. No matter how much proof exists to show you that their theories on the economy are bullshit....you will parrot them day in and day out. You are part of the group....you got back-up.

Forum List

Back